Ideas for naming tools

• Now that we can rename tools with the anvil, what are some names you guys use for industrial craft tools?

I use:
    Nano saber = Jingwei's Shochsword (Fallout 3 refrence).
    Diamond Drills = Stones Bane.

Alblaka says:

"People using their intellect in attempts to discuss other people into the ground could be considered less intellectual then people using their intellect for something beneficial :3"

• I have to admit I did not try to rename any tool outside vanilla yet. I just did not think it'd work x]

I'll probably rename my chainsaw chewie though.

• In my current world I have a chainsaw named "Butcher". I also had the good fortune to find a couple of Fortune I enchanted books, so I have an enchanted diamond drill which I rather uncreatively named "Lucky".

I'm similarly uncreative about naming my RP2 canvas bags -- I've had, in succession, "The Black Bag", "The White Bag", and currently "The Blue Bag".

• Official Post

Uebersaw
    Massacresaw
    IMAH FIRING MAH DRILL
    Der Nasenbohrer (in English: the nosepicker, though the wordpun is only fun with the German 'bohrer' effectively meaning 'Nosedrill')
    The Bat-JetPack

The only good use I've found for the anvil :P

• Nanosaber: Hackmaster+12 (Blame SOTMead), shishkebab (Fallout: New Vegas reference. Effective if Fire Aspect is on it), Your Eternal Reward.
    Mining Laser: Pew pew (Fallout), Laser Rifle (Fallout again) IMMA FIRIN MAH LAZOR.
    Chainsaw: Jason, S.A.W, My little friend, This weapon kills Zombies.

Anvils have so much abuse potential :P

• Not vanilla IC, but w/e

Vajra- Alblaka's Toothpick, HAYO tool of Epic HAYO-ness +9001
    We'll see who actually gets the references.

It has become a little stubbly. Implement facial hair growth in IC²? Vision continuously grows more furry until you shave. (approx once every 2 minecraft days ;P)

Steve shaves with his chainsaw.
    Check out Factorio- A game where you build a factory from scratch.

• You noticed that but not ...

... So, you're a SPY!

But...that was "uebersaw", not "ubersaw" XD I main Engineer, but I do play Spy and Medic a lot.

Getting closer to achieving an anvil (I think, don't even know how to craft it yet :P). Haven't been playing SSP for a longgg time.

• But...that was "uebersaw", not "ubersaw" XD I main Engineer, but I do play Spy and Medic a lot.

Wrench ... Mining Laser ... (it's going to became a Machinima for me ^^)

What about ... the Feed the BRONZE BEAST ? Wait, it would need Industrium Conflict ^^

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Uebersaw
    Massacresaw
    IMAH FIRING MAH DRILL
    Der Nasenbohrer (in English: the nosepicker, though the wordpun is only fun with the German 'bohrer' effectively meaning 'Nosedrill')
    The Bat-JetPack

The only good use I've found for the anvil :P

Another good use is enchanting your electric items. Kind of cheating, but it's fun to have an efficiency IV, fortune III diamond drill.

It has become a little stubbly. Implement facial hair growth in IC²? Vision continuously grows more furry until you shave. (approx once every 2 minecraft days ;P)

• even moar names:
    Machinemuse's Modular Powersuits:
    Power Glove: Kamehameha, Falcon Punch, Hadouken, Saiyouken (HOWEVER THAT'S SUPPOSED TO BE SPELT).
    Power Suit (Applies to all pieces of armour): Mjolnir MK V, Mjolnir MK VI, Poor man's qsuit, HEV Suit.

• even moar names:
    Machinemuse's Modular Powersuits:
    Power Glove: Kamehameha, Falcon Punch, Hadouken, Saiyouken (HOWEVER THAT'S SUPPOSED TO BE SPELT).
    Power Suit (Applies to all pieces of armour): Mjolnir MK V, Mjolnir MK VI, Poor man's qsuit, HEV Suit.

I never figured out why the makers of Halo decided to name their armor after a hammer.

• I have now named my electric wrench "The Eureka Effect", I was unaware you could do that.

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• Shoulda named it the Jag XD

I thought about that, but with electricity it seemed more fitting.

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• My chainsaw wil most likely end up as the boensaw, the Übersaw or the Amputator.

Why isn't there an explosive-driven player-launcher in IC2? We could name it the Rocket Jumper.

The IC2 forums could really use a lot more of [REDACTED], [DATA EXPUNGED] and ████████.

I'm in a so called "after-school". It's freaking fantastic and nowhere near as boring as normal school!

• My chainsaw wil most likely end up as the boensaw, the Übersaw or the Amputator.

Why isn't there an explosive-driven player-launcher in IC2? We could name it the Rocket Jumper.

Or the Sticky Jumper. You have no idea if it's going to be a grenade launcher or a rocket launcher.

• Or the Sticky Jumper. You have no idea if it's going to be a grenade launcher or a rocket launcher.

Or more likely, a dynamite launcher...