~0.7.0-534~ MachineMuse's Modular Powersuits

• Blink Drive! Yay! And I see u lurkin Zarrens

More OT:
    Just a final version of the armor if you're gonna keep it muse

And I made a 32x version for my personal texture pack if anyone is interested:

Probably gonna improve it and clean it up a little. Too lazy right now.

Edit: Pictures disappearing for some reason. Grrrr

• So... I can't imagine that this hasn't been mentioned... But... Have you considered adding modules to protect against various negative effects, such as nausea, poison, or withering?

• So... I can't imagine that this hasn't been mentioned... But... Have you considered adding modules to protect against various negative effects, such as nausea, poison, or withering?

Quote from http://machinemuse.net/todo.php

IV drip? - potions of healing, food

That probably includes antidotes.

• there is a link to the todo list in the op

maybe not wither effect due to it ruining the wither boss plus it be too easy to get nether stars.
    i did think of one module called last stand which when you hit 2 hearts you get a temp positive potion effects which are strength, blast resistance, speed and resistance

• Been playing around with the blink drive and I have a few suggestions. The first one is that the way it works now is not very useful. It throws an invisible enderpearl, which is pretty useless since with sprint assist, you can walk there faster than the projectile travels. It should probably work more like ee2s black hole band, where teleportation is instant. The energy cost could be based on distance as well. Furthermore, having it use the right mouse button is kinda clunky, since you need to disable and re-enable it and the plasma cannon. It would be easier to have a separate keybind.

Also, what do you think about the suggested change for the gregtech force-field emitter? It seems to be pretty popular.

• am making a public texture pack. do you mind if i use this. ill give full credit to you once i release it

• Been playing around with the blink drive and I have a few suggestions. The first one is that the way it works now is not very useful. It throws an invisible enderpearl, which is pretty useless since with sprint assist, you can walk there faster than the projectile travels. It should probably work more like ee2s black hole band, where teleportation is instant. The energy cost could be based on distance as well. Furthermore, having it use the right mouse button is kinda clunky, since you need to disable and re-enable it and the plasma cannon. It would be easier to have a separate keybind.

Also, what do you think about the suggested change for the gregtech force-field emitter? It seems to be pretty popular.

The blink drive module is the first module that was added by someone else. It is still in development, apparently.

I'll review the recipes later today.

emm i found a 'small' bug, if you jump from a two blocks high structure on to a bed you lose 1,5 hearts with no armour the bug does not exist without this mod installed (modular powersuits) also jumping on the same level from a chest to a crafting table will damage me with 0,5 hearts.
    also we found something in ther server (me and my friend) that was connected with the jumps when we got damage, something he called a memory loop, i hope you can fix those bugs becouse emm...it does weard things with the server and also with more health mod and beggining with 3 hearts thia bug can kill you pretty fast.
    it is other types of fall damage bugs, by the way it is fall damage we tested it.
    sorry for not posting this on the bug tracker, i am watching a stream and want to be done fast.
    EDIT: i have posted the issue on the bug thingey now.

Please don't spam my bug tracker with poorly researched bugs that are caused by other mods (More Health is a jarmod, so it changes base classes and WILL break other mods).

Your friend does not have any idea what he is talking about. Give him a kick in the shins from me.

• ok its more healths fault? kk i will report the issue to him sorry for the mistake i and my friend took i will resarch more next time before i report something i think is a bug from your mod.

• by the way i can reproduce the fall damage bug you said i took wrong about when the only mods i have installed is forge and modular powersuits, tested with forge 497,517,518,523,524,527,

becouse the ONLY mods i had installed was forge and your mod, how can it be anyother mods fault? i am also with every forge version i mentioned i have tested without modular powersuits and i have not got the same bug then.
    is it a bug or a feature? are the mod supposed to make you take more fall damage? i have tested it with ONLY forge and modular powersuits so its NOT another mods fault! and if it is please explain it to me.
    (by the way i love the mod its the most epic mod i have seen since thaumcraft 3)
    i used the newest version of modular powersuits (138 ) but i have seen the bug (or feature) in some older versions also.

• :Depleted Cell:

by the way i can reproduce the fall damage bug you said i took wrong about when the only mods i have installed is forge and modular powersuits, tested with forge 497,517,518,523,524,527,

becouse the ONLY mods i had installed was forge and your mod, how can it be anyother mods fault? i am also with every forge version i mentioned i have tested without modular powersuits and i have not got the same bug then.
    is it a bug or a feature? are the mod supposed to make you take more fall damage? i have tested it with ONLY forge and modular powersuits so its NOT another mods fault! and if it is please explain it to me.
    (by the way i love the mod its the most epic mod i have seen since thaumcraft 3)
    i used the newest version of modular powersuits (138 ) but i have seen the bug (or feature) in some older versions also.

Thanks for being more thorough :)

There does seem to be a weird exception with jumping off a 2-block-high ledge. I'll test more and try to figure out what's causing it.

EDIT: not sure what was causing it, but putting the falldistance updates back in seems to have fixed it. lemme know if you still have issues~

• Ok, so, I've finally bumped the recommended version. But I knew I forgot something.

Does anyone know offhand the oredict entry for Tungstensteel ingots? >.>

I've pushed build 140 with "ingotTungstenSteel" but if that doesn't work, let me know.

• Ok, so, I've finally bumped the recommended version. But I knew I forgot something.

I've pushed build 140 with "ingotTungstenSteel" but if that doesn't work, let me know.

Seems to have worked just fine over here.
    Hurray!

Works perfectly. Thanx for teh change. Is gud.

Hoping for better generators soon too, preferably bistromathics :P

am making a public texture pack. do you mind if i use this. ill give full credit to you once i release it

Yes, in fact I do.

• Erm... Getting a null pointer exception when I try and open the keybindings window after resetting the config file. Anyone know whats up?

EDIT: no nvm just crashing regardless now with da keybinding window.