[Addon] Energy Integrations

• Really Cool Mod! But I found a bug...

I put a 20kJ Battery into a Battery Box hooked up to an MFSU, and let the Battery to drain into the MFSU. This created 800 EU. Once the battery was empty, I took the MFSU and hooked it back up to the Battery box (with the output from the Battery Box severed). The MFSU drained to 192 EU, and created 5MJ in the process.

• Really Cool Mod! But I found a bug...

I put a 20kJ Battery into a Battery Box hooked up to an MFSU, and let the Battery to drain into the MFSU. This created 800 EU. Once the battery was empty, I took the MFSU and hooked it back up to the Battery box (with the output from the Battery Box severed). The MFSU drained to 192 EU, and created 5MJ in the process.

Will try to fix thanks!

I may misunderstand something, but shouldn't this Addon get integrated into Core-UE, for the sake of simplicity?

There is no such thing as core-UE. UE is not a mod, it is purely an API to allow different mods to use the same energy network and at the same time keep the mod independent. The API never gets "loaded", it doesn't add blocks. It is basically a set of interfaces and classes allowing different mods to use the same system.

• I heard this was possible but didn't know where to get it. Thank you Calclavia, this is the kind of stuff that convinced me to finally use Universal Electricity.

• I installed a few UE mods on my server, didn't use them. Then i saw this, and decided to check out the UE addons again. I'm getting Electric Expansion, this and Modular Powersuits, with the gregtech recipes, of course.

The IC2 forums could really use a lot more of [REDACTED], [DATA EXPUNGED] and ████████.

I'm in a so called "after-school". It's freaking fantastic and nowhere near as boring as normal school!

• Great! Just a little bug I guess.. I couldn't get any ic2 mod added block (tried gravitation suite's quantum generator, and advanced solar panels of various sizes, and Gregtech's interdimensional energy storage unit) to connect to/produce power for UE nor could I get power directly (into UE wire) from an ic2 transformer into a battery box (UE) or tier 3 missile console (others not tested) or wire.

Thanks for your hard work on these mods so far.

• Great! Just a little bug I guess.. I couldn't get any ic2 mod added block (tried gravitation suite's quantum generator, and advanced solar panels of various sizes, and Gregtech's interdimensional energy storage unit) to connect to/produce power for UE nor could I get power directly (into UE wire) from an ic2 transformer into a battery box (UE) or tier 3 missile console (others not tested) or wire.

Thanks for your hard work on these mods so far.

Yeh there are some bugs with this module, we're working on a solution...

• Hi, this is a great addon, but I noticed a few bugs. I have a 5 T3 missile launchers hooked up in series to one MFSU. The MFSU is receiving power from an IC2 Nuclear Reactor :Reactor: . When I hook the MFSU :MFS-Unit: directly up to the missile launcher, the missile launcher does not receive any power, but the MFSU :MFS-Unit: still drains, pretty quickly at that, while no UE power is produced. BUT, if I hook the MFSU :MFS-Unit: up to a HV-transformer :HV-Transformer: , MV-transformer, then LV-transformer :LV-Transformer: , the missile launcher will receive power. BUT, when the missile launchers are completely full with power and no longer need charging, the MFSU :MFS-Unit: still drains. This Is preventing me from using this addon until it is fixed because it drains my MFSUs :MFS-Unit: :MFS-Unit: :MFS-Unit: even when the missile launchers don't need any power. Please help, thanks! :thumbup:

• There is no DL as this is not an addon anymore.
    It is part of Universal Electricity.

as far as I know cammy was always with them. This was just another fail attempt for more UE advertising. I mean you did notice back in Jan how many cross posts there was?

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.