scaffold burn value fix needed

• Hi Forum,

I just basically wanted to know when you are going to change the burn value of wooden scaffold to a suitable level, and, if not, where i could adjust the code for a private mod pack on the server.

kind regards

• What do you mean suitable level?

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• Is it possible to remove the scaffolds from being wooden constructs? Thus they would'nt be burnable at all.

If not i would like to reduce the recipe to 4 scaffolds, which would have the same burning value as the materials, they are made of.

• Agreed with above. Or you could make it considered as Sugar Cane or Stick ? I really use Scaffold for their real purpose, i.e building ^^.

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• BTW, thx for fixing this.

Our whole server now stop using scaffolds for energyproduction and switched to burning blazerods, since they got T5 spawners from soulshards ... oO

Perhaps those should only be able to be turned into energy in geothermals or something ;)

• Official Post

BTW, thx for fixing this.

Our whole server now stop using scaffolds for energyproduction and switched to burning blazerods, since they got T5 spawners from soulshards ... oO

Perhaps those should only be able to be turned into energy in geothermals or something ;)

Scaffold is really not the most OP thing you had on your server...

• This actually means, that our server did get Soulshards later on and noone used scaffolds anymore ... nonetheless i think, fixing this was necessary and i am thankfull about it ;)

I have to convince our server admins they need to do something about Soulshards ...

• Official Post

This actually means, that our server did get Soulshards later on and noone used scaffolds anymore ... nonetheless i think, fixing this was necessary and i am thankfull about it ;)

I have to convince our server admins they need to do something about Soulshards ...

Please dont necropost >.>