[Suggestion] Agent Orange Defoliant! Make those leaves degrade Faster!

• I suggest the addition of something like the CF sprayer that when used on leaves they degrade very
    quickly. Also I think it should be poisonous if you get it on you. This is so that when you are chopping down trees you won't have to wait around to get the saplings and apples. Also the apples and such from the Agent Oranged trees could have a chance of being poisonous. I don't have much other than that but I think that would be a great addition. If asked
    I could probably come up with more specific Ideas but I don't know how hard they would be to implement because I am not proficient in Javascript.

• Chemical warfare... This agent orange thingy seems exactly like a good chemical for chemical warfare... Poison the air, food, wheat, whatever, and to protect from it we need to use scuba mask

Dota 2 player at SEA server.

For me nothing is OP. It just a mod for fun and I'm playing it for fun. Unless it created items from nothing. Automining not included, neither do in case of self replicating machine. However GregTech is still good, so:

GregTech Documentation Task Force Needed!

• Official Post

I like the Idea of killing plants with Gas. I Imagine the Redwood Forest right next to my Base being destroyed using that.

However, even though thats a very good Idea, it is already suggested. There was a Suggestion called "Agent Bronze" (just an industrial Name, but the same thing). That was long time ago, but my OCD tells me to notify you about that. :D

• I also suggested ( a long ago) that we could develop a chemicals system in IC2, extracting chemical components from plants, e.t.c. Mixing them to create both helpful and deadly potions. This kind of things could be made that way.

Tough i guess we will have to wait for the mythical industrium conflict to arrive (sometimes i even doubt about it, but heck. A team who can make electricity and nuclear reactors in a Java based game, surely can develop guns for the same game.

But imagine... IC2 + ICBM...

It was a peaceful day. In the town of mineosia, the main mineral producer of minecraftia, it would look like a day just as any other. The war with the MC empire seemed to change nothing...
    Until, on the skies, black dots approach. Trough the day they grow bigger, and a terrified population realizes: MISSILES! The city defense system kicks in, but it is not enough... The missiles hit and instead of exploding, a greenish fog starts to appear. Stevies realize they die in a few seconds breathing the air. It is chaos.

1 week later. A Special force from minecraftia with gas masks move in for damage evaluation. What they saw, they never forgot. Death. Everywhere. Corpses still lie on the ground, both stevies, kids, animals and soldiers alike. They all die the same. Plants are all dead. Everywhere, the greenish tone of death. Mothers holding their kids in the arms, desperately trying to protect them, lovers hugged in a last hug. Chemical Warfare may not destroy the terrain. But it brings Death itself. MC empire will pay for this horrific attack.

Missiles fly from country to country, until there is nothing left. Death is victorious. Only a small population hidden underground, made by civilians from both countries survives. They will rebuild Block. But it will never be the same.

The Viper will hide in the shadows... unseen... unheard... and when you least expect, she strikes.

• Official Post

@Topic In most cases a Wrath Igniter(fastest) or just flint and steel remove leaves very well.

@Snakeguy Thats why all my soldiers have advanced Nanohelmets and Air Cells.

Wrath igniter or flint and steel if not well used can burn entire forests, thats not funny. I want a "safe" way to remove all those leaves.
    Maybe a Gas Spray which corrodes leaves instantly or even metal blocks (if it has a stronger gas).

• @Topic In most cases a Wrath Igniter(fastest) or just flint and steel remove leaves very well.

@Snakeguy Thats why all my soldiers have advanced Nanohelmets and Air Cells.

Snakeguy? Maybe i should call you swordguy :D

Also, if you are thinking on a army of the size of the german WW2 or the russian army.. .that gets quite hard to do-

The Viper will hide in the shadows... unseen... unheard... and when you least expect, she strikes.

• The wiki I found the advanced nano stuff on added those in 2011...

I think that got removed in favor of quantum armor, or are from an addon?

• The wiki I found the advanced nano stuff on added those in 2011...

I think that got removed in favor of quantum armor, or are from an addon?

Are you seriously ... taking this for a feature ? EPIC! This was a joke ^^. Or maybe you were actually ironical, and I'm just stupid ? :)

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Nope. At least it's an addon that nobody know, but I've never heard of it and I don't think it's a secret feature from the Team Dev ^^. It also seems to be very new: "This page was last modified on 23 December 2012, at 08:54."

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Maybe a generic chemical deployer, that will replace the CF pack. It'll deploy fire, poison, CF or fertilizer in a wide area.

(make sure to check what you put in it last with the canning machine)