[1.5.2] [SSP/SMP] IndustrialCraft 2 Combo Armors v1.14.3

• Hey there, I`m not sure if its already in it by now, but in 1.4.7 (1.13 and a half) There was a problem about the hover mode. You had to keep the mode key pressed, unlike the normal jetpack, where you just switch the mode once.
    If this is like that with a reason it's ok, but could you try and add aconfig optionb for this anyway?
    Greets, Shadow
    Oh, and maybe make this possible with the nanobow too (pressing once for mode switch) because that didn't work for me too in 1.13 half and 1.4.7.

Iff yu find misstaks, you may keep them! (Or tell me if neccessary...)

• Hey there, I`m not sure if its already in it by now, but in 1.4.7 (1.13 and a half) There was a problem about the hover mode. You had to keep the mode key pressed, unlike the normal jetpack, where you just switch the mode once.
    If this is like that with a reason it's ok, but could you try and add aconfig optionb for this anyway?
    Greets, Shadow
    Oh, and maybe make this possible with the nanobow too (pressing once for mode switch) because that didn't work for me too in 1.13 half and 1.4.7.

I didn't have any such errors in 1.4.7 and 1.13. Make sure that your controls are well configured and don't provide 2 actions at once and change them if you want. In 1.5.1 such an error doesn't take place at all.

• Initializing Textures at preinit is not allowed. It has to wait long time after Postload happened and is called automatically by the Item Registry.

So what do you mean exactly ?Will the server work fine although ? Im not really very good at modding , so can you explain this for me ? And how can i fix it?
    P.S. my server errors exactly as the Fenrir's one.

• Sorry for late reply:
    'M' was only used by ic2 mode changing.
    It worked to change to hovermode, yes, but me and my friends had to keep 'M' pressed to keep hovermode activated, unlike the original jetpack where you switch it and it stays in the other mode.
    And my question was if this has been changed or is changeable..?
    Greets, Shadow

Oh, and update the forum please, it's still about version 1.13 + 0,5 :D

• Random question to those of you that read this thread regularly: have any of you experienced glitchiness with the nano bow? (IE, modes not working, it requiring arrows, it breaking)? The man who was kind enough to make me a mod spotlight, thejereman13, had a lot of trouble with the nano bow, but whenever I try to use the nano bow in either my development instance or a normal instance, it works fine. I think it may be an incompatibility with other mods, so if anyone else has had trouble with it, please let me know.

As far as the broken server, I haven't had time all week and I'm working on it now, should be out tomorrow or over the weekend.

Check out my addon, IndustrialCraft 2 Combo Armors!

• when the tick rate from the server goes down the rapid fire modes gets unstable

Three things happen then:
    no arrows goes out
    they fall directly down
    shot normal

• Hm, earlier, i was never able to change the mode, neither wit once pressing 'M' (ic2 mods switch key) now with holding it down...
    Thank you for showing interest in it :D
    Greets, Shadow

• Hm, earlier, i was never able to change the mode, neither wit once pressing 'M' (ic2 mods switch key) now with holding it down...
    Thank you for showing interest in it :D
    Greets, Shadow

You need to hold the mode switch key while right clicking.

• Just uploaded a new version. We'll call it 1.14.1, because not that much has changed.

Fixed the derpiness on the server. Turns out that "SideOnly(Side.CLIENT)" is more important than I thought. Heh.
    Fixed the Cloaking Module having no texture.
    Fixed jetpacks being incredibly derpy.
    Added an API class for accessing my items. I will happily add more if anyone else needs to, say, add armor assembler recipes. Just let me know.

Download link is in the main post or on ic2ca.wikia.com/downloads.
    The API download can be found in the same places.

• Awesome everything sofar is running.

But your recipe for the "Exosuit Upgrade Modul" is coliding with the Recipe of MFFS "Security Storage" (8 refined iron around an chipset)

• Awesome everything sofar is running.

But your recipe for the "Exosuit Upgrade Modul" is coliding with the Recipe of MFFS "Security Storage" (8 refined iron around an chipset)

Oh.... any suggestions on what to change it to?