[1.5.2] [SSP/SMP] IndustrialCraft 2 Combo Armors v1.14.3

• Boot up Minecraft without the mod, and have NEI dump the ID map. It'll be in you .minecraft folder.

It will list all the unused ID's. Then just modify your config for the mod to use those free ID's :)

• There is no integeration with GraviSute. At least I didn't find it in 1.5 version. So I'm not sure I can help you. I only can try to add this integration in a new 1.7.10 build.

• Boot up Minecraft without the mod, and have NEI dump the ID map. It'll be in you .minecraft folder.

It will list all the unused ID's. Then just modify your config for the mod to use those free ID's :)

I know, but anything is possible, that the modes with modified id may not behave as expected (crashes. etc.)

• Here's a crash I got with the Quantum Solar Helmet.

IC2 1.117.385, forge 7.8.0.737

I do with blaze rods what Soaryn used to do with UUM, back in the day when that was still an item.

-SNIP-

IC2 1.117.385, forge 7.8.0.737

In case you do not know, the developer for this mod has left it. Don't expect any technical help with crashes.

EDIT: Okay, I didn't realize it. It wasn't really reflected in the post either. Although I doubted anyone would provide support for a fairly outdated version.

Can you write your IC2CA version? Seems that you have this crash because you are using incorrect IC2 version (or incorrect IC2CA version).
    "Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: ic2.core.item.ItemTinCan.getHealAmount()"

In case you do not know, the developer for this mod has left it. Don't expect any technical help with crashes.

Thank you Epic Lulz for your post but now I'm supporting this mod and I can try to help.

• Well, the latest version by UnixRano was for 1.115 anyways I think, so maybe some methods were changed in the update to 1.117 (the release version of 1.5.2). That's at least a possibility why it crashed.
    Still, you should best use the latest version, in case you don't already do so.
    - Shadow

Iff yu find misstaks, you may keep them! (Or tell me if neccessary...)

• Well, the latest version by UnixRano was for 1.115 anyways I think, so maybe some methods were changed in the update to 1.117 (the release version of 1.5.2). That's at least a possibility why it crashed.
    Still, you should best use the latest version, in case you don't already do so.
    - Shadow

Can you write your IC2CA version? Seems that you have this crash because you are using incorrect IC2 version (or incorrect IC2CA version).
    "Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: ic2.core.item.ItemTinCan.getHealAmount()"

IC2CA 1.14.3. Should I just fish around with IC2 versions or what?
    (The issue probably is with new methods in 1.117. It happens with every ExoSuit version of Quantum Helmets.)

Never knew Tin Cans heal you when fed by a Q-Helmet. Then again, my health bar's always full...

I do with blaze rods what Soaryn used to do with UUM, back in the day when that was still an item.

• well, if the armor charging locations in the mfsu etc. are not that important to you, go ahead and ty this build here (IC² Jenkins).
    It's the latest 1.115 build (1.115 is for 1.5) and afaik it always worked fine for me. As long as you don't have any mods that really NEED 1.117, you should be fine using the version I linked. Some features are missing but I hope you can manage without them.
    - Shad0w

€dit: if you use gregtech, the greg storages still have the charging locations as far as I remember.
    Also you could use the charger from APM (forums thread) instead (there is still a version for 1.5 (also built for 1.115 I think)).

Iff yu find misstaks, you may keep them! (Or tell me if neccessary...)

Edited 2 times, last by Shadowlife ().

• Official Post

Since there isn't a new thread, I'll just post here ;)

Placing an armour assembler doesn't respect the direction the player's facing, they always face south.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.