[Suggestion]: New ressource Salt

• We need a new ressource: Salt.
    Why? As everyone knows the terminal storage for burn out uranium is a salt deposit.
    Here's the Deal: Every Near-Depleted, Depleted and Re-Enriched Uranium Cell emits nuclear radiation and steals life (over heat AND radiation) as long it's not stored in a chest into a full rounded room of salt (hope, it sounds comprehensible).
    In Addition, to keep and carry Uranium (in all cases) you have to wear full Hazmat, or getting damaged by heat and radiation.
    Heat and radiation stacks with every cell. Carry more than X cells without wearing full Hazmat kills instantly.

• Ore Generation is denied, unless you come up with one new ore, and tons of uses for it.
    And it sounds more like a ressource for GregTech.

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Official Post

Why not add a new ore to the millions of ores that litter the minecraft landscape as it is, the ocean water idea sounds pretty plausible

+1 for IQ test on forum.

BECAUSE YOU WILL NEED NEW CHUNKS FOR THIS ORES TO APPEAR

Ahem, answering it differently as rawcode doesn't know what "be polite" means, new ores are denied as it needs new chunks, consequently either a world regeneration (new world) or exploration of new chunks, which is bad for everyone, expecially servers.

RawCode :Why being rude with everyone? Nearly ALL of your posts have some kind of offence.
    I know lots of people are pretty dumb (or are just not well informed), but you have to consider they are humans and should be treated as one.

• granted, there is a use for it in a tech world, when used with a food mod like Harvestcraft, it would just be used for food. in short, no

• SpwnX i cant be polite with "humans" who harm my sence of reality, this suggestion about ore (salt) just to shield radiation.
    ofc this game is not based off IRL physics (but TS states othevice), but, SALT AGAINST RADIATION WTF?

• Im so sorry for not being a high-technician-minecraft-higher-education-people.
    Im so sorry for being working-class.
    Im so sorry for pissed off, but have you ever read what you've wrote? I guess, no.
    Looks like, this is no plattform for discussion. It's rather for hardened dismiss and harassment.
    So you wonder why forums and plattforms like this won't get more users? Seriously? Nice accomplishment, Bro's, nice accomplishment.
    Please close this thread, cancel my account and don't keep attention on me.

• Alright, this thread changes from someone suggesting salt, which is good if they implemented chemical engineering, either by vanilla IC2 or addons( there is a lot of chemical uses for salt, it just I don't yet find something that is for minecraft) to everyone raging. Imagine a water activated bomb that is created by TNT and sodium... But getting it from water is better than getting it from ore

Dota 2 player at SEA server.

For me nothing is OP. It just a mod for fun and I'm playing it for fun. Unless it created items from nothing. Automining not included, neither do in case of self replicating machine. However GregTech is still good, so:

GregTech Documentation Task Force Needed!

• Im so sorry for not being a high-technician-minecraft-higher-education-people.
    Im so sorry for being working-class.
    Im so sorry for pissed off, but have you ever read what you've wrote? I guess, no.
    Looks like, this is no plattform for discussion. It's rather for hardened dismiss and harassment.
    So you wonder why forums and plattforms like this won't get more users? Seriously? Nice accomplishment, Bro's, nice accomplishment.
    Please close this thread, cancel my account and don't keep attention on me.

See RawCode ? You Monster.

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Thats nearly the same as making spoiled food consumable again just by adding salt.

So? I miss that feature alot... although with rotten flesh, I figure it needs to be chemically treated a bit better...

I'll try to add this into my Chemical Engineering Add-on, but no promises. I'm still trying to remember exactly how to code, as my understanding of Java is a bit shotty..

Oh, and inb4 "you copying Gregtech", lol...

Would anyone like to try a Slowpoke Tail?! Only 1 Million Yen!

this isn't about arrogance or ego, I have a block that I put a lot of freaking work into

Every Mod Author, in existence. And yet, you STILL say otherwise.

• You copying MineChem, lol.

You under estimate my recipe intentions, Greg...

Would anyone like to try a Slowpoke Tail?! Only 1 Million Yen!

this isn't about arrogance or ego, I have a block that I put a lot of freaking work into

Every Mod Author, in existence. And yet, you STILL say otherwise.