IC2 Geo Gens How to Buff up . Maybe some help from Modders

• Now i have a miniture server where me and my friends play on . And due to it being a smaller server with small specs to maybe handle 5 People .
    I want to know which file and what to edit to buff up the GeoGens and the generators .

Which file which line or what to find .

Please help would be deeply appreciated .

If there is anything further you would like to know please do ask .

• You don't need modders to help you here, the IC2 config has a section titled "energy generation" or something like that.

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• Official Post

In the IC2 config in your Minecraft config folder.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Users/YOUR USERNAME/AppData/Roaming/.minecraft/config/IC2.conf - Open with Editor.

You can never have enough Medli IC2.

• For a server not SPM
    The tekkit Server file the mod init

Quick tip: This forum is mostly anti-technic/tekkit (including me)

And this problem belongs on the tekkit forums as it is their configuring of all the files.

Plus, I don't understand your second sentence.

• Official Post

Search > IC2 > Find config > Complain cuase tekkit users to silly to know how to use configs or their own forums ^^
    Also "Init", aside from coding, isnt a word.
    Also WTF WOULD YOU WANT TO INCREASE OUTPUT OF GEOTHERMALS THEIR ALREADY SUPER OP!!!!

• For a server not SPM
    The tekkit Server file the mod init

I think you're trying to talk in English, but I literally understood none of that. What is "SPM" (If you were going for SMP, that's a server)? And do you even know what a mod init is?

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l