[GT-Suggestions] I still look at this Thread when I got out of Ideas for new things, yes really I do that. Even though I don't edit this Post anymore.

• I guess it'd be quite OP ... and, even if it's theoretically feasible, we'd before exctract sodium for water, don't you think ? ^^

And gold... get the gold pans out... and the destruct-o-packs, it's time to clog up some inventory.

• Official Post

Don't take us siriusly. We are just making sirius jokes about an accidental mispell I made long time ago.

Dont worry Gregoriuz, im not ;)

What would be really cool is an Electromagnet that acts a bit like an Anti-Gravity Field if your wearing Iron boots, so you can slowly fly if you are near it (say within 10 Blocks) and would require a constant 128eu/t (Or more for balance, would be a nice use for that 66keu/t my fusion reactor generates). Something similar happens with Super Conductors and Electromagnets using Quantum Trapping but if you use a Large enough magnet, Even the small amounts of trace iron in say a Strawberry would allow it to hover, yet alone Big lumps of iron on your feet. The Flight should be like the Haxor Client flight/MMPowersuit Flight Control/Singleplayercommands Flight, where you look at where you want to go instead of Creative flying.

There was a video of someone dropping a strawberry down a huge Electromagnet that was about 2 meters tall and it took 3 minutes to get to the bottom, hence the idea

• NO! Only supercoductors have quantum trapping when in a magnetic field and it is cold enough.
    Those guys can travel along shaped magnetic fields, and I was always wondering if you can make a floating device when having the magnet connected to the SC...

For f***'s sake, I don't give a single damn f*** about your stupid motherf***ing goddamn bulls***. Because f*** you that's why.

• Official Post

NO! Only supercoductors have quantum trapping when in a magnetic field and it is cold enough.
    Those guys can travel along shaped magnetic fields, and I was always wondering if you can make a floating device when having the magnet connected to the SC...

Im not talking about Quantum Trapping, but simple Magnetism ;)
    "if you use a Large enough magnet, Even the small amounts of trace iron in say a Strawberry would allow it to hover, yet alone Big lumps of iron on your feet."
    The Player is pretty heavy (Probably) hence the large amount of power needed.

• Official Post

Im not talking about Quantum Trapping, but simple Magnetism ;)
    "if you use a Large enough magnet, Even the small amounts of trace iron in say a Strawberry would allow it to hover, yet alone Big lumps of iron on your feet."
    The Player is pretty heavy (Probably) hence the large amount of power needed.

Not to mention that too strong magnetic Forces like the Strawberry Magnet you are talking about (I know about that thing) are damaging the Blood, as Iron is used to transfer O2 to where its needed.

• Official Post

Not to mention that too strong magnetic Forces like the Strawberry Magnet you are talking about (I know about that thing) are damaging the Blood, as Iron is used to transfer O2 to where its needed.

TOUGH IN MINECRAFT IM IMMORTAL SO FUCK YOU!!!11!!11!1!

• Official Post

No, you are not immortal. You always get a new Steve when you die. No Steve is like the one before, every Steve is diffrent, even if its just an Entity ID.

I dont "Die" is just fall into a coma, Drop all my stuff and get magically teleported to spawn!

• Official Post

You dont get teleported, your Steve gets despawned and another Steve spawns, so that you can lead him into another Death.

But im not steve D:
    Unless MC Servers are down...
    My Magical Leather Jacket of awesome protects me from death btw

• And for the Gold Pans: I plan to add Dirt which contains gold nuggets in River Biomes.

I hope more than Gold right ? Wait ... DON'T NERF CLAY! I LOVE IT AS IT IS! ^^ Ok, there's maybe too much of it but ... Btw, will you a day add any machine making Cobble useful ? (with cobble to scrap disabled). I mean, I'm one of the guy that harvest it with tools, and I don't wanna waste it xD. Maybe a GregTech Better-than-Quarry-but-consuming-steel-and-others-such-as-RC-Boiler ? I need that ^^ I wanna power a quarry with Nuclear Reactors :)

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Official Post

I hope more than Gold right ? Wait ... DON'T NERF CLAY! I LOVE IT AS IT IS! ^^ Ok, there's maybe too much of it but ... Btw, will you a day add any machine making Cobble useful ? (with cobble to scrap disabled). I mean, I'm one of the guy that harvest it with tools, and I don't wanna waste it xD. Maybe a GregTech Better-than-Quarry-but-consuming-steel-and-others-such-as-RC-Boiler ? I need that ^^ I wanna power a quarry with Nuclear Reactors :)

Thats easy if you have Reator Steam enabled :3
    If i get better at MCjava i will force enable Steam reactors and add RITEG's ^^

• Official Post

He was thinking of making a mod for having both ^^

along with flame throwers a large multiblock blast furnace methane fermentation cow cannons nano saber upgrades rocket launchers and miniguns... like i can code that

• Not to mention that too strong magnetic Forces like the Strawberry Magnet you are talking about (I know about that thing) are damaging the Blood, as Iron is used to transfer O2 to where its needed.

It is nothing to do with traces of iron, it is the water itself. Water is diamagetic, which means it will repel any applied magnetic field. This effect is absurdly weak and requires those very large magnetic fields. The iron in blood is not ferromagnetic like bulk iron, as ferromagnetism is a bulk phenomenon, and only occurs with above a certain number of particles in a certain configuration. The iron contained in blood is single iron atoms inside an organic latice, and is no longer able to form a ferromagnetic structure.

This means that there will be little to no effect on a human floating in the field, as it will repel the blood approximately equally to the rest of the body. In extreme field cases, then you will get problems, though it is due to different tissues being affect differently (more water, more force), but this will only occur once you get to the kT or MT range, which is well above the amount needed to float.

• Still, hovering on self-locking SC-magnet combos is badass.

Edit: Started a new page 2nd time in a row, lol

For f***'s sake, I don't give a single damn f*** about your stupid motherf***ing goddamn bulls***. Because f*** you that's why.