Supah lampz

• Official Post

Screw Torches! What would be super cool is a really powerful Electrical lamp, that has a customizable range, instead of spamming ugly torches everywhere, you place one down, select the Range in a GUI, then give it a fair bit of power (The longer the range the more the power) and it will light up a large Area, a bit like Wrath Lamps but better ^^

• Official Post

Isnt the luminator that crappy wall light?
    Besides, that isnt really "Big" of a range, thats like normal torch size.

• It's been discussed and discussed again already. IC² won't implement any lighter-than-vanilla-source of light using the Factorization method because it appears to be bugged.

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• It's been discussed and discussed again already. IC² won't implement any lighter-than-vanilla-source of light using the Factorization method because it appears to be bugged.

Bugged like how?

Wrath lamps seem to work perfectly fine for me...

The Viper will hide in the shadows... unseen... unheard... and when you least expect, she strikes.

• Bugged like how?

Wrath lamps seem to work perfectly fine for me...

I don't use to play with Factorization, but I heard about bugs with the fake light-block they add, occuring issues with Quarries or when you try to remove these lamps. I don't know how to reproduce these, though.

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• The only bug with that wraith lamp that I ever experience is frame don't want to move with that light block

Dota 2 player at SEA server.

For me nothing is OP. It just a mod for fun and I'm playing it for fun. Unless it created items from nothing. Automining not included, neither do in case of self replicating machine. However GregTech is still good, so:

GregTech Documentation Task Force Needed!

• Official Post

Dire decided to blame Wrath lamps for a bunch of bugs that were cuased by NEI. (Such as the Inventory switching around, Cables on ya head ^^)

• It would be cool if we had a lamp that could repel mobs. As is, there is NO advantage on using the luminator vs lamps, except for realism. You cant control them from a distance (energy buffer), they provide regular light, and need a cable connection, which needs to be direct

The Viper will hide in the shadows... unseen... unheard... and when you least expect, she strikes.

• I don't use to play with Factorization, but I heard about bugs with the fake light-block they add, occuring issues with Quarries or when you try to remove these lamps. I don't know how to reproduce these, though.

I've had that bug, I believe it happened because there were other sources of light in that area causing a possible bug when the fake lights believe the wrath lamp is still there.