The Spambot Wars Season 2: The Spambots Strike Back!

• -- AI B32: My lord, we have an incoming message from blaster of the minecraftian defense grid.
    -- The Drake Of Fire: Roger. Open the channel, and begin work on a much better cloak. I don't want to be seen by anyone. Also, perfect the hacking systems as they obviously detected them as we'll. We also may as well comply with his orders, though, so turn off the cloak and shields, they can be turned back on in a second anyway.
    *A huge war fleet of battleships appears.*
    Hello there Blaster. And to what do I owe the pleasure of meeting you?

Wait, something funner than fire and void energy has been invented!?!?!? WHAT!!

Edited once, last by The Drake of Fire ().

• I want to know why your flying a fleet of battleships near Minecraftia
    Oh and by the way, you have a good cloak, but nothing can beat my tracking system

• -- The Drake Of Fire: Well, after the first spambot wars, blaster, I was knocked into a recovery coma by my computer so as to heal my wounds, and I have decided that I want to know things. If the spambots have an ally in you, you are a dead man. If the spambots are still here, and they count you as an enemy, we are allies. I can help you in matters of subterfuge and speed, and I am superior in void based combat. My weapons can destroy a planet in 10 seconds, no matter what the shields are. Make your statement to this.

• N.I.C.O.L.E, disarm weapons system and send out shuttle ships. The Drake of Fire, you are clear for entry. You are to disable all offensive abilities during your time here unless stated otherwise.

• I awaken to a sound of alarms, and an AI blaring: WARNING! IMPACT IMMINENT!
    Me: I said 6 weeks dammit!
    AI: ALERT! BRACE FOR IMPACT!
    Me: Oh sh- *Impact*

A few minutes later

Me: Where am I? *Looks out of the window* This is human design, so this is less of a concern. AI! Get the ID number of this ship we just crashed into!
    AI: Scanning... No ID detected. Crew: 0. This ship was a GregTech BattleCruiser. Life support is intact, so it's safe to board.
    Me: Ok! Might as well. *Grabs BrainTech Shredder* Hope this thing has enough metal for a boarding. *Checks the pistol's charge, and the charge was completely drained in the TechBomb detonation* Damn. *Discards pistol, and grabs a crowbar* Might as well Gordon Freeman this ship.
    *I enter the GregTech ship, cautious of any dangers on this abandoned and eerily quiet spaceship*

• *Bitterholz hastes to the Bridge*
    Bitterholz: "thepowdertoy! I heared there is a Hacking attempt to the Ships Computers?!?"

thepowdertoy: "Jes but the AI is keeping up with it, we seperaded the Main Antenna from the Rest of the System by putting it on a VM."

J.A.S.O.N: "Sir, I would like to get Access to this VM to inject some analysis Programms into it."

Creeper: "Wouldn't the Hacker be able to access the Dostiyas Ship Computer then?"

J.A.S.O.N: "No there is a way to establish One-Way-Hooks into VM's, wich means I can only transfer Data into it but the Hacker can't jump into my System over them."

thepowdertoy: "Ok do it! I want to know where the Hacker is!"

Bitterholz: "By the Way, the Progress on the Disintegrator is comeing along good, but J.A.S.O.N told me something is wrong with the Sectors Hex5 to Hex43."

AI: "Incomeing Transmission!"

--Transmission started--
    execbolts: "Hello thepowdertoy, Bitterholz and Blaster! I heared you are interested in the Asteroids Mineral Ressources at Hex5...well it has been annexed by the Aetherial Techneticies! They put up some Anti-Tech Fields and will destroy anything that trys to get to Hex5..."

Bitterholz: "This can't just be true..."

• thepowdertoy: ..... Anti tech field huh? AI, can you plot railgun firing system to fire a long harpoon to the asteroid?

AI: Seems good, but... I need some intel to how far the anti tech field extends

thepowdertoy: There must be other alternative... How about configuring A.T.N to destroy the anti tech field?

AI: Only if I know the emitter location

thepowdertoy: How about slipspace missile?

AI: If I can compensate for the inaccuracy I can theoretically destroy the emitter... but it still the same

thepowdertoy: Bitterholz do you have the sample of that aeonium?

Bitterholz: Yes *gives it to thepowdertoy*

thepowdertoy: AI scan the material structure see if we can make it from UU matter and particle accelerator

Dota 2 player at SEA server.

For me nothing is OP. It just a mod for fun and I'm playing it for fun. Unless it created items from nothing. Automining not included, neither do in case of self replicating machine. However GregTech is still good, so:

GregTech Documentation Task Force Needed!

• chaos:if theres somebody hacking your computer i can find them. i bet you did not know i can only control organic but i can control machines too. if you let me enter your system i can stop them hacking and trace it.

*suddenly tentacles come out of chaos and start to enter the ship then chaos gets ripped apart into the ship*

chaos: am your ships systems now.... now am just like an AI but better because i have a brain and i have emotion so anyway just treat me like an AI from now on until am out of you ship. btw you should hold on tight. the ship may change its form now to suite me.... dont worry it will be better though.

*everybody grabs onto something while the ship changes form*

chaos: done. 10x everything but size which 2x

• Executive Bolts: Hello. I have gathered from your intercepted transmissions that you believe I am a totally insane megalomaniac. This is not the case. I am the owner and CEO of a weapons manufacturing corporation. I appologize for the destruction of the Minecraftian orbital defense network; I sincerely believed that it was already shut down, and I will flush the person who gave me that report into space at the earliest opportunity. If you like, I will give you access to the aeonium refinery I have deployed in the annexed regions, and give you high priorities for weaponry trade. In return, you will not call me "that psycho" any more, and you will disarm all rail guns, slipspace missiles, and other miscellania aimed at my primary field emmiter. Thank you for your cooperation.

By the way, the antitechnology field isn't the only thing protecting these sectors. Mr. thepowdertoy, where do you really think you got the blueprints for A.T.N.?

Everyone in the world is playing The Game.
    As soon as you think about The Game, you lose The Game. Be advised that you cannot lose The Game more than once in an hour.
    Whenever you lose The Game, you must say "I lost The Game."
    Since, when you think about The Game, you lose The Game, by reading this, you have just lost the game and will continue to do so for the rest of your life. You're welcome.

Yes, I like Nintendo. What's it to you?

My posts will be very infrequent. Just so you know.

• -- AI B32: My lord, a shuttle is on it's way to pick you up and to take you to the minecraftian defense platform.
    -- The Drake Of Fire: Roger that, AI, make sure to keep contact with our factory worlds, and start up our food and mining alternate universes so that we will be kept self-sub staining. Also, prepare my battle-fleet with the new plans that we obtained from bolts. Also, let's see if we can at least match thepowdertoy's spambot factories. Also, before I depart, how many new ships are preparing for combat?
    -- AI B32: At least 441523 ships are being built, and 120 assorted ships are on their way to join your battle fleet. There are also 7 space stations in development, and 2 are on their way.
    -- The Drake Of Fire: Roger that. Well blaster, what is it you wanted to talk about?
    *Boards shuttle*

• -broadcast beginning-

Hi, this is a cry for assistance. I'm currently in the fourth dimension- The Twilight Forest. It's safe, unless you have a un-recaptcha'd signal. Well, pretty safe unless you count the Hyrda, Naga and Minoshroom that live here. But still- more and more spambots are pouring out of the portal. The other day, I was setting up a TNT cart defense system, and this spambot snuck up on me. I had to kill it with my crowbar, which got dented.

-sound is getting grainy-

Oh god- I've got to end the broadcast . Bye, and I'm Scott, calling for help.

-picks up fire wand and presses button-

-end of broadcast-

• The Drake Of Fire: So this is a normal day for you then?
    Blaster: Unfortunately, N.I.C.O.L.E, create a link to the Twilight Forest and get ready for transport. In the meantime, What do you know about execbolts?
    N.I.C.O.L.E: The portal is almost ready Blaster, ETA, 1 Hour before its ready for transport
    Blaster: Excelent, begin tests for transport D.

• *Warp Complete

Well, at least I made it.

*Looks at mobile GPS

*In head
    The spambots have made a huge dent in the forest and have set up a base by the looks of it. There are no signs of life in the general area either. Best place to start is at the Spambot base.

Blaster: N.I.C.O.L.E, have you been able to find out where the distress signal came from
    N.I.C.O.L.E: No, The encryption is strong, I will need more time.
    Blaster: Keep me informed, I'm going after the nearby spambot base to see if I can find anything.

*Jumps up to nearby tree and scopes out base

Blaster: you have got to be kidding me. *Activates Visor HUD Primary wall is made of wood, and the base itself is made of copper. No visible artillery and no signs of a portal either.

*Jumps down next to wall
    Blaster: Knock knock. FLAMETHROWER BBBBBBRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAGH!

*Obliterates portion of wall, ignites rest of wall and nearby Spambots

Alarm: WARNING, WARNING, intruder in south wing, intruder in south wing

*Fleet of Spambots appear

Blaster: you guys really have been neglected
    Spambot: Open Fire
    Blaster: Mirror Move

*Grabs last Spambot

Blaster: The Minecraftian in the forrest, where is he?
    Spambot: kssht detention room kksht.
    Blaster: which is where?
    Spambot: Lowest floor
    Blaster: Thanks for the help

*throws spambot into the air

Blaster: BLAZE KICK!

• -transmission begins- If anyone is listening, I'm hearing a banging outside my detention cell. -blaster walks up- Blaster: You the one who sent that signal? Me: Yeah, the name's Scott. -blaster has a perplexed look on his face- Blaster: You're a..... Me: Two-block tall Enderman? Yeah... -I grab my crowbar and mining laser out of a lockbox- Me: Time to go. Blaster: So how did you get here anyway? Me: By making a twilight portal, of course. -We find a portal to and from the overworld- Me: Hmm... -Picks up a random linking book and throws it into the portal- Blaster: WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?!!! Me: Making a wormhole to destroy this forsaken dimension, though I fear it might cause a paradox. Oh, right, WE NEED TO RUN!!!!! - we both run to the shuttle- Blaster: AI, we need to get out of here QUICK! AI: Boosting the hyperdrive to 88K/MPH. -we both fall into our seats before it activates-

• *Flies out of portal and crashes into sand

Scott: Ugh, where are we?

*Activates Visor arm com
    Blaster: By the looks of it, we're in the Minecraftian Desert. The ships engines are fried and the hull is too weak to reach the station
    Scott: What are you doing?
    Blaster: Calling for our ride, N.I.C.O.L.E, you there?
    N.I.C.O.L.E: Corse I am
    Blaster: can you lock onto our coordinates and send a shuttle to us?
    N.I.C.O.L.E: It's on its way now sir.
    Blaster: Thanks. Also, can you prepare a channel to the Hex systems?
    N.I.C.O.L.E: What for?
    Blaster: I want to speak with exebolts, face to face.

• chaos:i have found the hacker. hes inside the ship!!!!!!!!!!!!!! go go go people

• Executive Bolts: D.A.W.N., I've noticed a spacial displacement in coordinates **.

D.A.W.N.: It appears to have a biotic signature. Someone's been messing around in the Twilight Forest.

Executive Bolts: Hmm.

D.A.W.N.:Also, a Mr. Blaster wishes to speak to you, face to face. Shall I draft an appointment?

Executive Bolts: All right. Fabricate some tea and cookies too. Oh, before I forget, deploy the Wraith.

Everyone in the world is playing The Game.
    As soon as you think about The Game, you lose The Game. Be advised that you cannot lose The Game more than once in an hour.
    Whenever you lose The Game, you must say "I lost The Game."
    Since, when you think about The Game, you lose The Game, by reading this, you have just lost the game and will continue to do so for the rest of your life. You're welcome.

Yes, I like Nintendo. What's it to you?

My posts will be very infrequent. Just so you know.

Edited once, last by execbolts ().

• *Shuttle lands*
    The Drake Of Fire: Hello Blaster! Your AI sent me on this shuttle in case you needed any help.
    *Blaster and Scott board the shuttle*
    The Drake Of Fire: Well, Blaster, you asked me what I knew about Bolts, so here's a drive containing basically all the known data on him I've assembled.

-- Drive Opened --
    Date Of Birth:Unknown
    Occupation: CEO and founder of Aetherial Techneticies and Tomorrow Inc.
    Schooling: New Devon Polytechnic
    Degrees: Doctorate in Cybernetics; Doctorate in Applied Metaphysics; Masters in Energistics Engineering
    Current Location: Space Station Lucifer; Orbiting Meteorite A432 Sector Hex21
    Threat Level: Variable; Extreme
    Space Station Noticeable Weaponry: Zero-Point Cannon/.001 BPS (Blasts Per Second) :: 1,600 High-Power turret Cannons/ 184 BPS :: 14 Mass Drivers/ 2 BPS
    Remaining weaponry undisclosed.
    Favorite Dessert: Peppermint Ice-cream Pie Chocolate crust
    Strengths/Weaknesses: Strengths;: Long-range impersonal weaponry; Drone warfare, Hacking;
    Weaknesses;: Personal Combat, subtlety, Tomato Sauce, Chocolate, Low-tech objects (Signs, swords, pickaxes, Etc.);
    Battle Stratagem For Attack against Space Station Lucifer: Heavy Ion Cannon, Super-weapons, Heavy shielding
    Battle Warning: Zero-point Cannon: GET IN CLOSE!! Turrets: Small effect Mass Drivers: GET IN CLOSE!!
    -- Drive End --
    The Drake Of Fire: That's all I got, Blaster, so my advice is to ally yourself with him, so as not to arouse his anger. Just so you know, I learnt this from my orbital satellites, and I have one on almost everyone but you, thepowdertoy, and Scott here. People who are more dangerous have more probes on them. Just so you know, for future use.

• Me: My radio's working, I thought this thing was broken.... -Of course, Blaster and Drake are paying no attention to this- Radio: There has been reports of strange creatures, including a massive dragon-like serpent, a tall skeleton with a crown on, a masive snake, and a giant Mooshroom with a human body.... Me: Wait, the Hydra, the Twilight Lich, the Naga, and the Minishroom are scattered across the sectors..... OH GOD!!!1!!!! -checks pack, finding a map- So this 'magic' map is still working... Wait.... The images have moved... I've gotta fix this. Blaster: Scott, what are you mumbling on about? Me: Umm, I think we kinda, let all the monsters out of the Twilight Forest when I activated the wormhole.... Blaster: And so..? Me: I'll have to hunt them down and kill them. Drake: Can't we send robots out to kill them? Me: Unfortunately, no. The robot's aren't smart enough, and the monsters are far more developed. Drake: ??? Me: I'll take care of it, I'll need a shuttle though.

• Blaster: You can take this one once we return to the station. However I will need to speak with everyone before you go.
    Scott: What for?
    Blaster: Let's just say, there is more then one reason for me wanting to speak with bolts.

*Activates com

Blaster: thepowdertoy, you there?
    thepowdertoy: I'm here
    Blaster: Once you guys finish collecting the recourses, I need you to return to the station