The spambot wars season 3

• We ended the spambot wars season 2 prematurely due to it being derailed. Please read THIS before posting in this thread.
    Oh, and it's the second spambot war, not the third. The timeline where the second spambot war took place was destroyed, so this is the "new" second spambot war from an out-of-story perspective, but just the second from an in-universe perspective.

------Initiate Broadcast------
    Wasmic: This is Wasmic, can anyone hear me? The spambots have attacked Minecraftia in a surprise attack! All spaceports have been taken by the spambots, and we have no warships in orbit, only small space shuttles. We need to take back the spaceports, or the spambots will overrun us! A horde of at least 4 million spambots with auto-tanks are inbound for Mojang City, so that'll be our top priority. Remember to... bzzz
    ------Broadcast Interrupted------

The IC2 forums could really use a lot more of [REDACTED], [DATA EXPUNGED] and ████████.

I'm in a so called "after-school". It's freaking fantastic and nowhere near as boring as normal school!

Edited 2 times, last by wasmic ().

• ---Com-link Opens---
    * Wasmics Face appears blurred in the Com-Link and his voice is scratching*
    wasmic: "Everybody out there! We need help! I command a small troup of Soldiers against the Spambots Offense...brzzz.....we need to take....Spaceports back...brztzzztzrr!..."

*transmission interrupts*
    ---Com-link closes---

*Bitterholz thought he was dreaming...Years ago, he suddenly got dropped into a World...where nothing was! He lost all the Memories from his Life before the Respawn. He had started to build up a little Facility, wich actually did come along nicely. But now...with wasmics Message...some darkened Memories started to put Fear in his Heart and his Neuroprocessors...he didn't knew what it was...but he knew what to do...*

Bitterholz: "Damn! Seems like today is the Day for some Spambot hunting!"

*Bitterholz sprints to the Armory and Equipts his LZ-Bk45 Laser Sniping Rifle and a M14-O Assault Rifle*

*Lock n Load sound of the Bk45 gives Bitterholz a good Feeling as he steps trough his Portal to Minecraftia*
    Bitterholz: "Lets kick some Metal-Asses today!"

*Bitterholz Appears at a Portal in Minecraftia and starts Running trough the City*

---Com-link Opens---
    Bitterholz: "Wasmic can you hear me?!?"

Wasmic: "I can hear you Bitterholz! Where are yo..."
    *A heavy Explosion interrupts his Voice*

Bitterholz: "Give ma just a Minute! ETA to assistance 30 Minutes! Take heed guys!"
    ---Com-link Closes---

Bitterholz's thoughts: I hope im not to late....
    *Bitterholz activates his sprint assist servos*

Bitterholz's thoughts: Please stay alive wasmic!

• ------Transmission Initiated------
    Wasmic: Bitterholz, do you read me? I'm trying to retake the barricades, maybe we'll *Huge explosion*
    Wasmic: SHIT! They have blown up an auto turret, and are advancing into the city! I have been commanded to fall back to the city center. You should do the same
    Bitterholz: Got it. I'll be there soon enough.
    ------Transmission Aborted------

Mojang City was a wreck. Spambots flooded the wide streets, people leaning out of their windows to fire on them. I ran towards the city center... and was cut off from my group. I hid from the spambots. It wouldn't be long before their sensors found me.

The IC2 forums could really use a lot more of [REDACTED], [DATA EXPUNGED] and ████████.

I'm in a so called "after-school". It's freaking fantastic and nowhere near as boring as normal school!

• Bitterholz: "Shit this can't be true....!"

*A huge front of Spambots appears out of two sidestreets*

Spammbots: "You will stop now! Drop your Weapons and give up!"

Bitterholz: "NEVER!!!!! *grabs his M14-O and starts shooting into the Spambot crowd* AHHHHH Take that!"

*click,click.....click...*
    Bitterholz: "Damn it no Ammo left..."

*the only barely decimated crowd of Spambot comes closer and splits....a Spambot command unit steps trough the glade the crowd formed *
    Spammbot Commander: "Your weapons are useless! Give up stupid Minecraftian!"

Bitterholz: "NO! I WONT! Maybe you have won this Fight...but we will meet again!

---Com-link Opens---
    Wasmic: "Bitterholz...you there!?!"

Bitterholz: "I hear you wasmic!"

Wasmic: "Spambots aproaching to the City Centre! Need assistance!"

Bitterholz: "I'm comeing! Stay alive wasmic!"
    ---Com-link Closes---

Bitterholz: "Can't fight you today!" *Bitterholz cloakes and runns towards the City Centre*
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    *Wasmic hides inside a Room of the City Centre...*

---Transmission Initiation failed!---

Wasmic: "Damn! they are blocking the Transmissions...I hope Bitterholz makes it here alive..."

*The Spambots try blast away the Main Door of the Building in a big Explosion*

Wasmic's thoughts: Oh God no! they mustn't reach the Core of the Building! they want to shut down the Orbital defense Shield and the auto-Turrents!

*Suddenly wasmic hears the Metallic Steps of some Spambots near to him. His Heart starts to pound fast as he hides next to the Door....*

*Three Spambots push the Door open and enter the Room*
    Spambot1: "I bet you! There is a Minecraftian in here! I can smell his stain!"

Spambot3: "And I bet your Processors are Damaged! This Room is empty!"

*Spambot2 turns arround and spots wasmic..*

Spambot2: "Look what we have *PING wasmic shoots the Spammbot in his Face!* "System..brzszt...destroyed...!" *Spambot2 falls to the Ground*

*The other Spambots are shocked*

Spambots: "You Bastard! You killed T-K567!! We will frie you in hot Creosote Oil!"

Wasmic: "NO If I shall die ill take you with me! AHHHH!" *wasmic starts shooting the Spambots*

*Click,click,click....*

Wasmic: "Oh noo!..." *The last Spambot who Survived his Attack grabs his Throat and Lifts him up in the Air* "Arghhlhghgggg...."

Spambot: "Stupid Minecraftian! I will kill you with my bare Hands! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...." *BANG! Glass suddenly flys trough the Air and the Spambots Head gets blown away....*

*Wasmic falls to the Ground and tries to Breathe desperately. As he looks over to the other Side of the Street he spots Bitterholz in a splittered Window, laying in his Bk45.....then he Fades out*

• *thepowdertoy starting to improve power backbone for GregTech factory*
    thepowdertoy: I wonder what happen to my 3 moon length spaceship... I already told Creeper and Enderman to park it in a stable orbit around a spambot planet, right pig?

Pig: ...

thepowdertoy: Well after the chaos OP debacle, I gave up on all of this spambot war. So, I'm back to the original way, punching wood, mining stuff underground and crafting things. And, I really started from scratch. From bare hand. I just now like at advanced grinder tech now. Now cow, let me kill you for my food

Cow: Mooo
    *thepowdertoy kills a cow and cook its meat in an induction furnace*
    *several space shuttles flies above thepowdertoy head*

thepowdertoy: Oh no please please PLEASE! Don't say Blaster Minecraftia Defense Grid has failed
    *checked hybrid plutonium thorium reactor fuel supply*

thepowdertoy: Well in case of my mining laser and nano saber is running out of energy I could just put them inside the ender pouch auto recharger

Dota 2 player at SEA server.

For me nothing is OP. It just a mod for fun and I'm playing it for fun. Unless it created items from nothing. Automining not included, neither do in case of self replicating machine. However GregTech is still good, so:

GregTech Documentation Task Force Needed!

• I woke up in a dark room. Frequent dull booms sounded, and the earth trembled. I was undergound, I could hear. My throat hurt, and I started to remember. Bitterholz had saved me in the nick of time from a spambot that tried to strangle me. I got up. I wasn't really wounded, luckily. I walked out of the room, and found myself in a deserted hallway. I went on, up some stairs, up more stairs, out a door, and came into a crowded room. Refugees. I walked through the room and out a door. There I met war. Cold, brutal war. I loaded my rifle, and when a spambot landed before me, I shot it before it could say "KITCHEN?!". The spambots had advanced even more, fighting was almost to the city center. I radio'd my squad, getting ready for sandbags. I grabbed my gravity gun and started building a wall around the Great Plaza of Mojang City. It was truly a great plaza, one square mile in size and covered with marble, infused with veins of glowstone. It glowed beatifully at night, but now it would soon be destroyed if we failed here.

Four miles of 2 meters tall sandbag walls had been erected. We withdrew the last of the forces from outside the wall, and braced for assault. It didn't come. Instead, the spambots did something a lot worse. They started shelling us. Light shells, heavy shells, mortar shells and auto-tank shells, even gas shells. They shelled us the whole afternoon, and also the evening. Nobody was left outside the bunkers at that time. When I emerged, the once so beautiful Great Plaza had been bombed, dotted with craters. Soldiers flooded out the bunkers, the sandbag walls manned within minutes, and in the nick of time. The spambots charged, WWI style. They were easy targets, but with their hive-mind they gladly sacrificed themselves as cannonfodder. We shot, and shot, and shot, and then the spambots were done for. Huge piles of spambots covered every street, every boulevard, that led to the great plaza. Then came the good news. Over 80 percent of the spambot horde had been destroyed. Now, WE charged. Our losses were minimal, as the spambots tried to defend their heavy artillery, and they hadn't set up bunkers. We flushed them out of Mojang City, filled by a rush of fighting, a lust for the smell of scrapped spambot. We secured Mojang City.

• * At Power Plant near Mojang City

Worker 1: This is it, we're done for
    Worker 2: Everyone is fighting the Spambots in Mojang City, No-one is coming here to give us reinforcements

*Front Door breaks open, several dead Minecraftians are blown inside as Spambots march in
    * A man in a thick cloak drops down from roof

Blaster: Devine Intervention!

* A shield appears around door encasing the Spambots

Blaster: I've got this, GO!!!
    Worker 1: GOING!!!

*After Evacuation
    Blaster: N.I.C.O.L.E are the workers a safe distance away
    N.I.C.O.L.E: They are Blaster
    Blaster: Good

*Two pokeballs appear on gauntlet

Blaster: Blaziken, Lucario. Let's Go
    Blaziken: BBLLAAZZEE
    Lucario: Hmph
    Blaster When I take the shield down, Blaziken I want you to Use Blast Burn on Lucario's Aura Sphere. Aim at the Spambots, Got It.

*They both nod
    Blaster: Alright then... NOW

*Blaster lowers shield, the resulting attack destroys the Spambots near the door
    Blaster: They're retreating. Blaziken, Lucario, Return

*Return to Pokeballs, gauntlet transports them
    Blaster: N.I.C.O.L.E, the plant is secure. What's the status in Mojang city
    N.I.C.O.L.E: The spambots appear to be retreating from there aswell
    Blaster: excellent, Im going there now. Find out the defenses there are around the Spaceport the Frame Carrier's in
    N.I.C.O.L.E: Got it, working on it now

*Gets on armed motor bike and head's for Mojang city

• *Bitterholz was laying in a group of Bushes far away from the City, the day after the bombing on the Great Plaza*
    ---Com-link Opens---
    Bitterholz: "Wasmic? You read me?"

Wasmic: "Roger that! Nice to hear you made it! I owe you one for saveing me."

Bitterholz: "No need to thank me....Seems like the Main Sectors are clear! How are our Losses?

Wasmic: "Very small. We survived the Shelling pretty good."

Bitterholz: "Well i've got some Bad news for you! The Spambots did enslave Parts of the Mincraftian Citisens! They brought them to a Shuttle and took of! And their Command Unit is ordering new Forces as far as I could spy it..."

Wasmic: "OH NO! They will use them as Test-Subjects for horrible Experiments...We need to save them!"

Bitterholz: "Unfortunately I got to tell you there are more Spambots arriving at the Moment! They seem to replenish their Forces faster than we can Kill them!"

Wasmic: "WHAT! Where are they at?!?"

Bitterholz: "This is the Coords of where they're landing: Sector A17 X: 16572 Z: 2074"

Wasmic: "They plan to invade the outer Cities?!? We can't let the People there down!"

Bitterholz: "I know! But we need to keep them away from the City first! Meet me here: Sector B16 X: 15490 Z: 571. And bring the Heavy stuff!"

Wasmic: "Roger that! but what will you to till we are there?"

Bitterholz: "Don't worry about me! I will try to do some sabotage so they get slowed down! Radio silence for now till I message you again."
    ---Com-link Closes---

*Bitterholz keeps sitting in a group of Bushes nearby the Spambots landing Zone. They Start to build shelters up there and a Drone Factory! Bitterholz kept spotting whats going on at their Place to prepare a litte sabotage Trip to it....*

• *Blaster come up behind Bitterholz
    Blaster: I see you didn't escape that clean

*Bitterholz turns and aims gun at Blaster
    Blaster: Easy, im on your side. remember
    Bitterholz: you took your time

*Lowers gun
    Blaster: Spambots were attacking the power plant that generate the power for the defense grid. I thought it would be better to protect that which is why I'm late. Now that that's over, I thought you could use a hand with the sabotarge.
    Bitterholz: where's the Frame Carrier?
    Blaster: In a space port

*Bitterholz looks nervous
    Blaster... protected. Come on, we have a little work to do, remember? I'll leave the base sabotage to you, just place this into their communications network.

*Hands device to Bitterholz
    Blaster: I'm going to the tower to find out how they got through the grid. Tell me if you have any problems.

• The Spambot alarm goes berserk again, awakening me from my sleep.
    Me: Great, it's the third time that thing went off. Computer, remove all the ME Drives and put it in my Private Enderchest frequency. I don't want spambots to use my diamonds to make this planet a clusterfuck!
    Computer: Excuse me sir, but it's only the second time.
    Me: Never mind.
    Computer: Ok, the emergency protocol level has been raised to 10. All storage drives have been relocated to the private Enderchests. The armoury will be unlocked only for 10 more minutes, be quick! All liquids will be voided, Endertanks are less reliable than Enderchests in terms of privacy.
    Me: Thanks computer!

I race to the armoury, and pull out my backpack. I grab a trusty Gunpowder-based pistol, a Gunpowder-based rifle, a Rocket Launcher, and a Nanosaber for CQC, with plenty of ammo for all of them. I also grab one of my T&B Inc. LavaTech rifles with plenty of batteries. I soon put all of the extra stuff in my backpack, and I leave the armoury. While I'm at it, I also grab food from the Kitchen and bazooka that place to the 10th level of hell before the Spambots do something with it, I grab as many fully charged IndustrialCorp batteries as I can, and I grab medical supplies from my Medical Bay. I then get in my car, and drive out of my base just as the forcefields are raised to protect my base from Spambots!

A while later...
    Me: If history repeats itself, I would normally head to the spaceport and get in my spaceship with a noob awaiting.
    Just then, a spambot missile sends me flying, and I crash into a building.
    Me: The hell happened?
    Soldier: *yells to commander* Sir, I think we just got reinforcements!
    Corporal: One person?! Dammit, why can't they send more!
    Me: Reinforcements?
    Corporal: You ended up on our position so you're our reinforcement now!
    Me: I guess so. *pulls out rifle* Let's go *chambers rifle*
    Soldier: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You're using a gunpowder rifle! lololololololololololol!
    Me: If it works don't fix it. Easy!
    Soldier: But those were replaced by lasers fucking CENTURIES ago!
    Me: Ok.. meet the LavaTech Gun! *pulls out a LavaTech rifle!
    Soldier: Damn, the caveman has some sweet tech!
    Me: Shut up. And fight!
    Soldier: You're not my-
    Corporal: I agree, stop screwing around and FIGHT DAMMIT!
    Soldier: Sir!

I enter the fierce fighting between Minecraftians and Spambots, and slowly try to escape without the Army knowing. I soon do escape, with the car intact and with me inside, mind you. As I drove off into the sunset, I pondered the future of Minecraftia, and if we'll win this time.

• *Logs into computer
    Blaster: how did you bastards get through?

*Looks at Planetary map.
    Blaster: That's what I thought

*N.I.C.O.L.E walks in
    N.I.C.O.L.E: Let me guess, they got access to the code system?

*Reads entry codes
    Blaster: To be precise, the code from the missing cargo ship. I warned the counsel that this could happen.
    N.I.C.O.L.E: Can't you just change the code?
    Blaster: the transmitters are set up to automatically update their codes, if the spambots have one, then it will make no difference.

*Starts hacking
    N.I.C.O.L.E: What are you doing?
    Blaster: Trying to see if I can get past the communication jammer the spambots have set up.
    N.I.C.O.L.E: Project Cavalry?
    Blaster: Got it in one. I'm also sending a transmission to the Hex system. I hope Bolts will be able to give us a hand this time.
    N.I.C.O.L.E: I hope so to. Also, the Solaris Emerald is ready.

*Hands over Emerald
    Blaster: Thanks N.I.C.O.L.E. GO help Bitterholz, I'm going to keep working on this.

*N.I.C.O.L.E Leaves. Releases Weavile, Blaziken, Lucario and Swampert
    Blaster: I need you guys to cover me, Weavile, your on lookout

• *N.I.C.O.L.E appears next to Bitterholz*

Bitterholz: "Guess Blaster send you to assist me in my little infiltration Mission down there" *He nods over to the Spambots landing Zone*

N.I.C.O.L.E: "Yes he did. So what are we gonna do?"

Bitterholz: "Well...do as much Damage to their Base without being detected." *He smiles to N.I.C.O.L.E and screws Silencers over his M14-O and Bk45*

N.I.C.O.L.E: "Wait...does a Silencer even work on a Laser-Rifle?"

Bitterholz: "It does!" *He points the Bk45 on the ground an shoots...A dull and softly Laser Sound was it...not the usual big PEW!*

Bitterholz: "See?"

N.I.C.O.L.E: "Wow..thats amazing...it sounded like nothing..."

Bitterholz: "Well now lets go and play a little 'Cloake and Dagger'!"

*Bitterholz aktivates his cloaking and starts running from one pile of Bushes to the next, but straight towards the Base*

*As he and N.I.C.O.L.E arrive at the Base, Bitterholz sneaks beneath a Camera. He waits for each Camera to have a Blind Spot where he can rush trough. N.I.C.O.L.E follows him silently. Suddenly Bitterholz stops and pushes himself agains a Wall*

Bitterholz: "Quiet......" *A Spambot Patrol leaves a Gate wich absolute perfectly fits into the Wall. As they are gone Bitterholz starts moveing again. As he comes closer to the Gate, he notices a weak spot in the Wall....*

Bitterholz: "Hmmmmm....I wonder if..." *He activates Augmented sight wich gives him a Thermo-View, allowing him to spot the Spambot Guard directly behind the Wall*

Bitterholz: "Gotcha!" *He clenches his hand to a fist and punches trough the porous Spot in the Wall, Grabs the Spambot's Heard and breakes his Neck with a terrible cracking Sound"

*Bitterholz looks at the Hole in the Wall*
    Bitterholz: "Nice Door the Spambots have there" *He grabs his M14-O and unsecures it.*

Bitterholz: "N.I.C.O.L.E can you fight?"

• N.I.C.O.L.E: the portable holo matrix Blaster built for me allows me to feel like I am alive, this includes fighting. I have to keep an eye on the Holo matrix though, if it gets damaged, I may get killed. Luckily though, I backed up my program to the main base so for this, it won't be a problem. Lets go.

*Meanwhile, at the tower generator

Blaster: Almost there, I will give the spambots this, they know how to make a dampening grid, though something isn't right with it.

*Weavile jumps down
    Blaster: What is it Weavile?

*Weavile points to do, looking nervous
    Blaster: Get ready everyone

*Raises shield around access panel, Door bursts open
    Spambot 1: Look who we found. A lone minecraftian thinking he can get help
    Spambot 2: we admit, your good with covering your tracks Blaster, but your nothing compared to our system.
    Spambot 3: We have the building surrounded, if you come with us quietly, we promise not to kill all of your pathetic animals.
    Blaster: Pathetic?
    Spambot 4: yeah, Pathetic, we have already killed most of the wild ones on the planet. they had no chance.
    Blaster: is that so, what does your file say on me?
    Spambot 5: that your a careful, tactical weakling, especially after you revert the changes from our little experiment on you.
    Blaster: is that so, do you honestly think I didn't think ahead with this.
    Spambot 1: What's that supposed to mean?
    Blaster: It means this. NOW!!

*Blaziken, Lucario, Swampert and Weavile jump from shadows and start attacking four of the Spambots.
    Spambot 5: What the hell?

*Attempts to attack Weavile
    Blaster Oh no you don't

*Activates Nano Sabers and blocks attack
    Blaster: Your mine!

• *thepowdertoy sleeps on the bed*
    *the next day...*

thepowdertoy: Uhhh a good sleep I have... Let turn the radio and see if there is a news here
    *radio turned on with some crackles*

Radio Reporter: Hello this is Mojang City *explosion at the background noise* As you can hear, we are being bombarded by spambots. We need your help! Our city is invaded by spambots and we need something. For your pleasure, here is some song from our portal gun mod
    *still alive is playing*

thepowdertoy: Well I have an old shuttle in my garage... Its an relic from spambot war 1 and it still uses CASUCS, the outdated reactor cooling system that is replaced by more efficient cooling system... Heck, even the name means that this is using outdated fission reactor instead of a fusion reactor, but probably GregTech stuff can make more powerful nuclear fuel to run this thing, because of GregTech now I know how to make plutonium and thorium... wait how about Factorization heat hole? Maybe I can combine it with overclocked heat vent to cool this reactor and allow this shuttle reactor to run at 8126 EU/t
    *several minutes later*

thepowdertoy: Let's cross our finger and hope this reactor won't explode
    *switched on redstone*
    *reactor started to run*

thepowdertoy: Hover field is operational, reactor stays at 0 temp, there is enough surplus power to run overclocked thrusters and powerful weapon
    *dimensional hole appears*
    *a creature come out from it*

thepowdertoy: Huskar?! Why are you here?

Huskar: Well my new friend OD says that you have some problem, maybe I can help

thepowdertoy: Well if you want to help me, grab that mining laser out of the wall and forget about using your spear because the spambot can and will snipe you from long distance. Sorry Huskar, your OP flaming spear and ultrafast spear throwing and your superjump won't work against spambot

For me nothing is OP. It just a mod for fun and I'm playing it for fun. Unless it created items from nothing. Automining not included, neither do in case of self replicating machine. However GregTech is still good, so:

• * At computer, Spambot bodies on floor in pieces
    Blaster: I think I have it, lets hope this works. Bolts, if your there and your cannon is operational. can you fire it at the fleet of spambots surrounding Minecraftia.

*Signal closes without reply.
    I hope that gets through, now for something closer. Porygon Z. You there?
    Porygon Z: Pory Pory
    Blaster: Good, initiate Project Cavalry and Doverkin. Coordinate to Mojang city. Use Doverkin as cover fire for Calvary. Prepare launch on my mark
    Porygon Z: Pory

*Syncs Visor with computer
    Blaster: Before we go to help with the sabotarge, lets get something for assistance.

*Activates Item teleporter and removes Arm device
    Computer: AD 1022, Codename "Whiplash" Online
    Blaster: Swampert, Return

*Returns Swampert, reactivates forcefield
    Blaster: Lets go guys

• *at the air*

thepowdertoy: Alright mining laser is ready, diamond iridium chainsaw is charged, my power armor suite is ready with its plasma cannon, portable nuclear charging pad that can explode like a nuke is ready with its uranium ore, triple meat treat is good
    *alarms ringing*
    WARNING MISSILE LOCK ON DETECTED

Huskar: That is bad

thepowdertoy: Shit the spambot must have hacked Mojang City AA defenses. We need to activate our forcefield and run this shuttle fast. Huskar, I have a mission for you

Huskar: What?

thepowdertoy: You get down there and heal wounded civilians. You are literally the only one that have medic skills and heal people fast, incase the spambots put something bad on the regen stuff. And, you need to climb that tower and put this communication jammer device. It will flood the spambot comm but not us

Huskar: Alright and what do you do?

thepowdertoy: I need to land this shuttle at my other house at Mojang City

• An Explanation
    READ THIS

Executive Bolts is back, bringing with him some new toys.
    First and foremost, we have the XT-14-26A Veil of Daybreak. This is an aerial tactics execution platform; basically a giant flying battleship and self- contained base. With it come six smaller airships: three L-97 Lilith craft, specializing in electronic warfare; and three XBF-56W Iris craft, which are primarily concerned with anti- aircraft defense.
    Also, we have the crytoplasma accelerator. It's still in prototyping, but we can guarantee it will be powerful.
    All of these have major weaknesses, but we hope that it takes quite a bit for the spambot fleet to find them.

Everyone in the world is playing The Game.
    As soon as you think about The Game, you lose The Game. Be advised that you cannot lose The Game more than once in an hour.
    Whenever you lose The Game, you must say "I lost The Game."
    Since, when you think about The Game, you lose The Game, by reading this, you have just lost the game and will continue to do so for the rest of your life. You're welcome.

Yes, I like Nintendo. What's it to you?

My posts will be very infrequent. Just so you know.

• Unbeknowst to Blaster, a spambot squad had picked up his transmission, and were at that exact momentwere about to break into the building where he was currently located. Unfortunately, they were immediately exploded... along with half the shed.
    Executive Bolts (via communicator): Missed me? Now, take cover. I don't want you to get blown to tiny bits. *cuts link* D.A.W.N., fire salvo alpha, cells one through six, Death Blossom.
    D.A.W.N.: Command acknowledged. Sir, what if the spambot fleet detected the missiles?
    Executive Bolts: Have Lilith One fire an EMP on frequencies twelve and seventy three. War is full of risks, D.A.W.N., and this is a war.

Everyone in the world is playing The Game.
    As soon as you think about The Game, you lose The Game. Be advised that you cannot lose The Game more than once in an hour.
    Whenever you lose The Game, you must say "I lost The Game."
    Since, when you think about The Game, you lose The Game, by reading this, you have just lost the game and will continue to do so for the rest of your life. You're welcome.

Yes, I like Nintendo. What's it to you?

My posts will be very infrequent. Just so you know.

Edited once, last by execbolts ().

• -- The Drake Of Fire: This is fighter patrol 17, we have cleared the area. Requesting permission to land on the Veil of Daybreak.
    -- Executive Bolts: Permission acknowledged, proceed to land, take hangars 1-9 for your aircraft.
    -- The Drake Of Fire: Roger that, we're picking up S.O.S from mojang city. Looks like we haven't arrived a moment too soon.

Wait, something funner than fire and void energy has been invented!?!?!? WHAT!!

• *Notices missile launches
    Blaster: Don't tell me, they have taken over the city's defense grid

*Sees shuttle, activates visor's zoom function
    Blaster Powdertoy!. Staraptor, Hydreigon, lets go

*Releases Staraptor and Hydreigon
    Blaster: Staraptor, take Weavile. Hydreigon, take Lucario. Go up to that shuttle and protect it, even if you have to get the passengers out. Blaziken, your with me. we're taking back the missile control.