Watermills

• Don't know if its a bug or what, more of just a wondering if anyone has noticed this.
    IC2: 1.115.348
    BC3: 3.6.0 (31)

So trying to insert pipe into the bottom of watermills with capsules cause well the EU produced isn't that bad.
    But I first tried using AE to export into them as well and it wasn't working.

If it is a bug and known, just wondering if it has been fixed in any of the dev builds or not. (Real question)

• Nope, it's a nerf. You can't stack containers in Water Mills like that anymore...

Would anyone like to try a Slowpoke Tail?! Only 1 Million Yen!

this isn't about arrogance or ego, I have a block that I put a lot of freaking work into

Every Mod Author, in existence. And yet, you STILL say otherwise.

• You have to right click the container in order to use it. If Redpower was up-to-date, Deployers may still work. But no, you have to right click only for manual for now on...

Would anyone like to try a Slowpoke Tail?! Only 1 Million Yen!

this isn't about arrogance or ego, I have a block that I put a lot of freaking work into

Every Mod Author, in existence. And yet, you STILL say otherwise.

• You can automate watermills (insert water buckets in the bottom slot) with GregTech Advanced Buffers/Regulators and translocators (remove the empty bucket from the bottom slot), but it is definetely not worth it.

• He isnt spamming anything... yet... and his comment doesnt seem to spammy. Be more gently you too with tossing "Troll/Spambot" around, i got banned for a week for calling some dumbass on the minecraft forum who obviously was a spambot a spambot ;p Apparently Robots can be offended

• I bet the first working AI will be made to be a spambot.
    I haven't yet decided if that's a good thing or not.

• Lol SpwnX, that's true, I didn't paid attention ...

Come on, I won't be banned for that ... the IC2 forum has no living/present moderators ^^

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Come on, I won't be banned for that ... the IC2 forum has no living/present moderators ^^

I could be considered one, if my powers werent so limited (to the suggestion section only- and i can only close/stick/disable threads) :3

Btw, i've been saying this for ages. Why player nor any active IC dev doesnt express anything about it?
    :\