Not enough Bones

• Bones are vital for farming. Nights are spent for hunting skeletons... And i dont want to construct any "mobfarm".
    Why not add bonedrop from pigs, (not cows!) in IC2 to make pig breeding as ueful as cow breeding (leather) ?
    Right now i totally ignore the pigs....
    Indeed, i know - Gregtech gives a lot of opportunites. with all that calcium capsules, methane gas and so on....
    Aniway)

Second law of thermodynamics!

• Official Post

Bones arent vital for farming.
    Time is.

What you want is not a mob farm but a more time to procrastinate.
    I would like a better mob system though, such as all mobs need to eat Tall Grass every once in a while, and eating it makes them grow a little bit so it takes like 10 IRL hours for them to full grown, they drop larger amounts of meat, maybe some bones too, and it also takes a few igm days for animals to give birth.

• Official Post

I would like a better mob system though, such as all mobs need to eat Tall Grass every once in a while, and eating it makes them grow a little bit so it takes like 10 IRL hours for them to full grown, they drop larger amounts of meat, maybe some bones too, and it also takes a few igm days for animals to give birth.

So, there are vegetarian Zombies, which eat Grass?

• Official Post

So, there are vegetarian Zombies, which eat Grass?

Fine, ANIMALS. Unless you let them roam free they would need constant maintenance to grow the grass. With Bonemeal.
    That you get from animals
    :D

• Fine, ANIMALS. Unless you let them roam free they would need constant maintenance to grow the grass. With Bonemeal.
    That you get from animals
    :D

And having bonemeal enogh to keep the animals growing, u need a lot of bones. Not the time)))))))))

• In fact, as well as mod changes crop system, it is totally needs to have some possibilities with mob advanced breeding and genetics manipulations. Let it say, u have to crossbreed special mutated pigs, black ones gives coal as drop, red ones - redstone, white ones - bonemeal or bones, and so on.
    Indeed, as i sayed before, with gregtech mod it is a lot of possibilities to make any resourses from everything.... but breeding pigs could be fun.... Or chickens. Every folklore have a fairy tale about chicken (goose, duck, swan) who lays a golden egg....
    But pigs = more fun)

• In fact, as well as mod changes crop system, it is totally needs to have some possibilities with mob advanced breeding and genetics manipulations. Let it say, u have to crossbreed special mutated pigs, black ones gives coal as drop, red ones - redstone, white ones - bonemeal or bones, and so on.

It was suggested already, but denied because of being laggy and because Al and his team didn't want to encourage mob farming. (Too bad :/ --> I'd like a "mob breeding" in a MultiBlock Structure which would "contain" these mobs without containing the entity (aka just putting in memories that the entitie is here, then with a Nuclear-Reactor like-GUI (or Apiaries) you could breed these.

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• It was suggested already, but denied because of being laggy and because Al and his team didn't want to encourage mob farming. (Too bad :/ --> I'd like a "mob breeding" in a MultiBlock Structure which would "contain" these mobs without containing the entity (aka just putting in memories that the entitie is here, then with a Nuclear-Reactor like-GUI (or Apiaries) you could breed these.

Well, you have the point. Let's say it should be a ..... hm... "flesh cloning machine". Some type of generator, that using crops and some minerals generates bone, leather, any type of meat. I think, this type of machine could be stright with the main idea of IC2 itself) (less mobs + one device = space ecnomy + less lags on server)
    Yes, cloning machine is just what i need)))))))))))))

• Official Post

And having bonemeal enogh to keep the animals growing, u need a lot of bones. Not the time)))))))))

If the animals drop bones then you can use those bones for fertilising their food...

• Official Post

There is a bone plant if you want it.
    And btw, for Fertilisation, 1 Scrap + 1 Fertiliser = 2 Fertiliser. So keep giving it Scrap in an autocrafter for infinite Fertliser. Odd how cobblestone is so nutritional...

• There is a bone plant if you want it.
    And btw, for Fertilisation, 1 Scrap + 1 Fertiliser = 2 Fertiliser. So keep giving it Scrap in an autocrafter for infinite Fertliser. Odd how cobblestone is so nutritional...

Age you live, age you learn... didnt knew this recipe, feeling myself little dumb)))) Thanx for help))))

• Yes, i'v got it already, that i am wrong. Occam's Razor rule, or with another words: "Do not produce the entities without need"
    There is enough solvations for this problem)
    But still could play with cloning machine.... )

Another thing is that you can use wheat seeds if you want to fertilize IC² crops.

• This thread is the reason nerfing bonemeal was a bad idea... Silly Mojang...

Would anyone like to try a Slowpoke Tail?! Only 1 Million Yen!

this isn't about arrogance or ego, I have a block that I put a lot of freaking work into

Every Mod Author, in existence. And yet, you STILL say otherwise.