Nanocarbon Hooverbike

• So, if there is ridable entities in 1.6, now, like horses, mules and e.t.c., IC" just have to answer this way of minecraft evolution with something like nanocarbon hooverbike!
    Why not?)
    It shouldn't fly, i think, but must be lot faster then any animal, i bet.
    I think, this entity idea is reasonable enough)

Second law of thermodynamics!

• That Minecraft ads a Feature does not mean that this feature is good, and there were allready rideable pigs before.

By your answer, i could see, that you not tried 1.6 yet)
    I tested the horseride - and that is good) lot of fun, and the main target of the game is fun... isn't it?
    All the machinery, power lines, factories - that's all should be a resource, not the target. Fun is the target, and if you have stored 1000000000 energy, and gaining income 1000 energy per second, but you cannot charge with all that energy anything for fun,,, Like nanocarbon hooverbike - what the game for?)
    Just imagine the possibilities of ridable entities... with proper use, they can make the zeppelin mod absolete... )

• More because they are hard to code, to have proper usage. (handling, curves, acceleration, fuel, brake, impassable terrain...)

That's why i am talking about this only after horses appearance. Entity already exist (transport), All to do is to manipulate with it.

• Official Post

That's why i am talking about this only after horses appearance. Entity already exist (transport), All to do is to manipulate with it.

The problem is that controlling a horse is definetely not close to controlling a car, or similar vehicles.

• The problem is that controlling a horse is definetely not close to controlling a car, or similar vehicles.

Controlling a horse in MC does not require special buttons, imitating spurs thrusting, bits pulling, and so on... just the standart WASD
    So, i dont see any reason to denie the same controls for advanced IC2 transport craft. Its Minecraft, not "Need for Speed"...

Hooverbike?
    It sucks stuff up as you ride it?

Yep. you got me) Well, "Nano Carbon Hoover Bike" means "something technical, advanced, SciFi and nice, mooving fast and smooth". I know it is called as well "Barrage craft", and even, if it is not called right, it's a very good transport in the swampy parts of Siberia.
    At least i didnt called it "Gravitation Bike".... Each time i am using my gravitation suit flying mode, i can't stop thinking, that affecting the gravitation field of the planet with equial conterforce, i am pushing it away from orbit..... 8|

@Threadmaker DID YOU KNOW THAT NOT ANY NEW FEATURE BY MOJANG IS SUPAH AWESOME? Horses suck, and I especially know that because I tried the update for a short time until a ragequitted.

MC is not awesome at all. It's all cubed and sqare and totally differs from the real life. So, i'd better go to the park, and breathe some fresh air, and do some excesises - there is some new gym facilities was build there. And that is what i wish for you all to expirience. :D

• Well, you probably mean hOver bike, with just one "o", e.g. such a flying amphibia bike?

Yes, looks like) As you can see, my English is VERY far from perfect, but until it cause funny moments, to make people happy - it is Ok. In fact, hOOver bike is something just MUST be created now - with capacive trunk and ability to sick in different drop :D :D :D (Blasting someone's building with explosive LR mode, then quick ride on the hOOver bike to gather the loot - it's a true raider attack!!! 8o

• Give it the star wars trooper bike model and i will jump into my trooper biker skin. Then i reskin Thaumcraft golems too look like Ewoks and get my ass owned on a Endor like map

The Viper will hide in the shadows... unseen... unheard... and when you least expect, she strikes.

• That's why i am talking about this only after horses appearance. Entity already exist (transport), All to do is to manipulate with it.

Actually, he's kinda right. While vehicles have been denied in the past, this is a pretty good time to un-deny it and actually implement them; Cars with simply copy+paste horse code would... actually be pretty sweet.

• Official Post

Actually, he's kinda right. While vehicles have been denied in the past, this is a pretty good time to un-deny it and actually implement them; Cars with simply copy+paste horse code would... actually be pretty sweet.

Hoverboards would be cooler and less derpy ;p
    Remember, though, it cant go over water unless its the advanced model ^^

• Hoverboards would be cooler and less derpy ;p
    Remember, though, it cant go over water unless its the advanced model

You might actually be onto something... a hoverboat, the behaviour of a boat, but faster, so far there is no mod that adds faster boats... (perhaps one i saw earlier that added several ship models)

Hoverboat... behaves like a boat, does not break, needs to be charged with EU or it wont move, and the advanced model can go trough land, Slower, maybe using the pig/horse behaviours.

The Viper will hide in the shadows... unseen... unheard... and when you least expect, she strikes.

• You might actually be onto something... a hoverboat, the behaviour of a boat, but faster, so far there is no mod that adds faster boats... (perhaps one i saw earlier that added several ship models)

Hoverboat... behaves like a boat, does not break, needs to be charged with EU or it wont move, and the advanced model can go trough land, Slower, maybe using the pig/horse behaviors.

You mean this?