[1.6.2 SMP/SSP] FrogCraft 1.6.2 - Bring industrial chemistry to Minecraft!

• Useful information~ Thanks~

Will the experimental IC becomes IC3?!
    Should I upgrade my mod to IC3 rather than IC2?

Experimental IC2 is called IC2 2.0 in the internal builds, so it's already kinda IC3 :)

• two things:
    1 do you know any frogcraft servers (like feed the beast unhinged but with frogcraft and/or more mods)
    2 would it be possible for you to make a 1.4.7 version of this mod? (i could "donate" with paypal)

name a mod... I've tried putting it into my modpack!

172 mods
    11 power systems
    infinite fun

• also a suggestion you could try formatting your mod like gregs and putting like what elements/eupertick/packet size etc. in the tool tip i think it would really help a lot of people out XD!

172 mods
    11 power systems
    infinite fun

• also a suggestion you could try formatting your mod like gregs and putting like what elements/eupertick/packet size etc. in the tool tip i think it would really help a lot of people out XD!

What i'm doing is trying to make GregTech style machines~~~

1.4.7 version is impossible as I have to rewrite a huge part of fluid support(used to be called liquid system)
    I almost die from updating 1.5.2 to 1.6.2
    Sorry for that QAQ

Today 1 just add some new feature to my mod(1.6.2 version) , you can have a try

And I found a ridiculous bug in IC2 experimental, when you put 5 batbox together and it can explode a MFE!!!
    That's a amazing bug!!!I first noticed this when I was looking at the new api of ic2 experimental.
    The author of the energy network seems to mix up the voltage and power!!!
    From my perspective, the corresponding relationship to the real world electricity system should be:
    Voltage: Eu per packet(Size of a packet)
    Current: Number of packet per tick
    Time: How many ticks have been past
    Power: Total Eu per tick (Eu/p times Number of packet per tick)
    Work have done: Power times tick have been past

I'm sure other developers and players already found or noticed this problem, I hope the IC2 experimental development group should fix this as soon as possible!

• @explosion, it's a feature, not a bug. e-net is in the middle of reworking. Expect things to change in a major way.

• Official Post

And I found a ridiculous bug in IC2 experimental, when you put 5 batbox together and it can explode a MFE!!!

Not a Bug, 2 Batboxes can also explode a regular Machine due to 64EU/t. EU Packets have been removed entirely.

Yes, I discoussed about Voltage, Amperage and Wattage with Player, but he denied it. I will however add such a system later, after I figured out Cable/Pipe-Rendering.

• this makes no sense QAQ
    If the final eu system is like this, it will be impossible to build large scale power system!

I hope there' are solutions for this

• Personally, I wouldn't mind this system, if there were more ways to control your energy flow. we need higher capacity wires, and better transformers that act like valves.

• Personally, I wouldn't mind this system, if there were more ways to control your energy flow. we need higher capacity wires, and better transformers that act like valves.

Should cancel all transformers and no more explosions!!!!

• no problem but do you know of any servers that use frogcraft?

172 mods
    11 power systems
    infinite fun

• Not a Bug, 2 Batboxes can also explode a regular Machine due to 64EU/t. EU Packets have been removed entirely.

Yes, I discoussed about Voltage, Amperage and Wattage with Player, but he denied it. I will however add such a system later, after I figured out Cable/Pipe-Rendering.

So Greg your mod if installed would override the "ductape" system once you get to/do this? Cause really this "ductape" fix can get power from this :Water Mill: :HV-Transformer: to this :Reactor: with the stupid exploit of transformers. Basically the watermill will emit 0.25/t when in water and then when the transfer is adjcant to it it'll put out EV current. (not every tick but way more power than it's should put out)

• Ok i give up, NEI does not work with this mod, there is no wiki, there is no guide, no nothing, can i get a little help with recipes? Or is it secret?

There is one spotlight in russian but i don't understand russian completely so it's kinda hard. :)

• I cant wait to test the mod and find the bug for IC2 Experimental

I don't want to come off rude, but the "bug" Rika0_0 was mentioning is a fully intended feature of the experimental builds. It is still being modified, but works as intended. Since the experimental builds will become official builds once they are stabilized, I suggest that you (Rikka0_0) start porting your mod to be compatible with the experimental builds and save yourself the hassle. Also I am completely for more tooltips.

• I don't want to come off rude, but the "bug" Rika0_0 was mentioning is a fully intended feature of the experimental builds. It is still being modified, but works as intended. Since the experimental builds will become official builds once they are stabilized, I suggest that you (Rikka0_0) start porting your mod to be compatible with the experimental builds and save yourself the hassle. Also I am completely for more tooltips.

Frogcraft for experimental IC will comes in a few days!
    After that I will pause my mod development and looking at changes of IC2 experimental