[Addon v2.0_experimental for MC 1.6.2] LevelStorage v1.2

• Official Post

If someone can draw graphics for it, yes.

What's wrong with pink and black boxes?

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Official Post

I wouldn't like it... I always take an existing image and recolor some things in it (but sometimes i draw textures myself.. oh, that's a pain!).
    Wait a second.. I could use Hazmat suit as a base. That should work.

That could make sense, as if any anti-matter touched you = you dead. Hazmat suit is full body protection after all.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• Well then, antimatter doesn't explode when you touch it. When it meets matter, it just releases a ton of energy and destroys matter, but it doesn't explode.

Well, if you really wanna go into Science ... I guess you do not breath in this world ? Because to be stable, I guess the air in it is AntiN2 and AntiO2 right ? Just assumes there is a few more particles of Antimatter in the rock, but not that the whole thing is antimatter, because ... you know, how would you collect it ? With a special Magnetic Pickaxe ? ^^

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Well, if you really wanna go into Science ... I guess you do not breath in this world ? Because to be stable, I guess the air in it is AntiN2 and AntiO2 right ? Just assumes there is a few more particles of Antimatter in the rock, but not that the whole thing is antimatter, because ... you know, how would you collect it ? With a special Magnetic Pickaxe ? ^^

You're supposed to be mining Antimatter with an atomic disassembler (and therefore hurting yourself to death) or quarring. When you break antimatter stone, it drops antimatter molecule with chance 1/500. You craft antimatter pile with 9 antimatter molecule and then finally 1 antimatter glob with 9 antimatter piles. So, you need to break ~162 000 antimatter stone (and don't forget, it's not infinite... so you should hurry up on servers..) in order to get 1 antimatter glob. Is that balanced? I think so.

EDIT: Yay, i've sorted out all the problems with GitHub. https://github.com/mak326428/L…5cc2022a41d1e1b2460bd3c7f

• Official Post

You're supposed to be mining Antimatter with an atomic disassembler (and therefore hurting yourself to death) or quarring. When you break antimatter stone, it drops antimatter molecule with chance 1/500. You craft antimatter pile with 9 antimatter molecule and then finally 1 antimatter glob with 9 antimatter piles. So, you need to break ~162 000 antimatter stone (and don't forget, it's not infinite... so you should hurry up on servers..) in order to get 1 antimatter glob. Is that balanced? I think so.

EDIT: Yay, i've sorted out all the problems with GitHub. https://github.com/mak326428/L…5cc2022a41d1e1b2460bd3c7f

The thing is, that rock shouldnt be called antimatter, but something like "Unstable matter".

Because you would instantly vanish if that were antimatter, really.

• The thing is, that rock shouldnt be called antimatter, but something like "Unstable matter".

Because you would instantly vanish if that were antimatter, really.

Okay, that's a quick fix.

I have an thought: add a Antimatter Generator. As far as we know, when antimatter collides with matter, it gives out shit ton of energy.
    My idea: add an Antimatter Fluid (which is [pure, epic, all kinds of clean] antimatter) and when you put in a upcoming machine together with UUM (which is fluid as far as everybody knows), it will give out a lot of energy [possibly even 65536 EU per liter.. eh.. mB of each liquid].

• Eh, I cant use AOE KILL function from ForceField ChestPlate right now

• Well then, antimatter doesn't explode when you touch it. When it meets matter, it just releases a ton of energy and destroys matter, but it doesn't explode.

"Rapid and sudden release of energy" is pretty much how "explosion" is defined.

• Official Post

Is that cruel enough?

Multicore solar panel = EV solar panel without a cost increase, it should require some super conductors to fuse them together, the only problem is that ASP are cheap in my opinion.

hoho:
    Wikipedia says so:
    An explosion is a rapid increase in volume and release of energy in an extreme manner, usually with the generation of high temperatures and the release of gases.

Wikipedia :
    "The reaction of 1 kg of antimatter with 1 kg of matter would produce 1.8×10^17 J (180 petajoules) of energy (by the mass-energy equivalence formula, E = mc²), or the rough equivalent of 43 megatons of TNT – slightly less than the yield of the 27,000 kg Tsar Bomb, the largest thermonuclear weapon ever detonated. "

That enormous amount of energy will be radiated and absorbed by "matter" around the center of anihilation, causing extreme volume increase by thermal expansion.

The thing is that not even a gram of antimatter has been produced so far.

• @1:
    Without additional cost? Well, in order to get 1 of these Energized Nether Stars, you need to mine 4*162000 of Unstable stone, which is not infinite BTW.

• Official Post

@1:
    Without additional cost? Well, in order to get 1 of these Energized Nether Stars, you need to mine 4*162000 of Unstable stone, which is not infinite BTW.

Aaaand i didnt see the star. I mistook it for empty space (as it is a bit dark).
    teehee.
    :3
    Well, you could allow us to produce antimatter in a more technical way [damn particle accelerators + liquid UUM], alongside having us to carry some oxygen cells while in unstable dimension (as there is only unstable air, not fitted for living) ?

• Is that cruel enough?

hoho:
    Wikipedia says so:
    An explosion is a rapid increase in volume and release of energy in an extreme manner, usually with the generation of high temperatures and the release of gases.

WTF!!!its so expensive, i always use GT mod, if i use this recipe, i think i wont craft any of it, it would take so much uu to make it! and the newest version, how to use AOE KILL function from ForceField ChestPlate?

• WTF!!!its so expensive, i always use GT mod, if i use this recipe, i think i wont craft any of it, it would take so much uu to make it! and the newest version, how to use AOE KILL function from ForceField ChestPlate?

And I calculated how much Iridium Reinforced Plate I needed, it needs 72 Iri Plate! its so fucking crazy!!!! I could almost make 2 of quantum ring!

• And I calculated how much Iridium Reinforced Plate I needed, it needs 72 Iri Plate! its so fucking crazy!!!! I could almost make 2 of quantum ring!

Well it does generate 2048 eu/t, and can be put in your helmet allowing practically infinite use on your suit without going back to your base to recharge.

• Official Post

Aaaand i didnt see the star. I mistook it for empty space (as it is a bit dark).
    teehee.
    :3
    Well, you could allow us to produce antimatter in a more technical way [damn particle accelerators + liquid UUM], alongside having us to carry some oxygen cells while in unstable dimension (as there is only unstable air, not fitted for living) ?

A better way of getting it than you go mining is really needed. In a server enviroment , the whole idea of get there first, and get it all seems a tad limited to me. A config for the cost too plz. Some people ain't got time to mine hundreds of thousands of blocks in SSP. 8)
    A particle accelerator sounds like a cool idea. Maybe crafted with some antimatter, so it isn't completely unrenewable.

I see this too much.

• Well it does generate 2048 eu/t, and can be put in your helmet allowing practically infinite use on your suit without going back to your base to recharge.

Yea, I know that, but its still too expensive, that recipe make u only can craft a few of multicore solar panels, and that recipe looks like just combine 4 ultimate solar panel together to get a new solar panel