[Addon v2.0_experimental for MC 1.6.2] LevelStorage v1.2

• Lava + GT thermal boiler + Lava filter = Obsidian + Steam (get back most if not all EU) + tin + copper + electrum
    Obsidian dust + Electrolyzer -> Iron + Magnesium + Silicon

Oh, this one. I thought you talked about direct Lava to Mg/Iron/Silicon conversion.

Actually, I'll create an IC2 <--> TC crossover mod one day..

A magic techy mod would be cool. But don't forget: the more E-net you have, the cooler it is! It just need to be balanced ^^ (unlike BC or UE ...). Thaumium Drill that can be enchanted ? ^^. Not like enchants are OP enough to make drills useless though.

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

Edited once, last by MatLaPatate ().

• Oh, this one. I thought you talked about direct Lava to Mg/Iron/Silicon conversion.

A magic techy mod would be cool. But don't forget: the more E-net you have, the cooler it is! It just need to be balanced ^^ (unlike BC or UE ...). Thaumium Drill that can be enchanted ? ^^. Not like enchants are OP enough to make drills uselless though.

Everything that has to be researched is already balanced.
    Mainly because research is so freaking hard, you can't even guess...

• Official Post

Lol, wireless energy transfer was inside LevelStorage from its beginning :O

Then what are you adding then? Me no understand :S

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Official Post

I mean Wireless Conductors existed initially, but they were simple blocks. Now I decided to add some cable-kind-fancy-rendering to them. Simple.

Ahhhhhhh. Why didn't you just say that then? :P

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Ask

I am quite interested in this module you :thumbup:

Can I ask you to produce a 1.5.2 version?

Because the mainstream is still in 1.5.2

English is not good, please forgive me! :rolleyes:

• "mainstream"? you mean FTB? they're continually out of date, don't rely on them.
    i've already moved on to 1.6.4 and basically every mod already has (I think ender io and applied energistics are the only two exceptions)

• "mainstream"? you mean FTB? they're continually out of date, don't rely on them.
    i've already moved on to 1.6.4 and basically every mod already has (I think ender io and applied energistics are the only two exceptions)

Applied Energistics is already out or 1.6, though I think he still updates for 1.5 as well.

• Applied Energistics is already out or 1.6, though I think he still updates for 1.5 as well.

That's what I meant just kinda forgot to mention. Another exception that still updates for 1.5.2 (well, updated.. the mod author's done) Enchanting Plus

• hm ? this is recipe for 8 osmiridium ingot ??????? maybe your mod have conflict with ender io mod , but i cant see id 31997 in config ender io

• Official Post

Remember that Item id values are offset by 256 (forget if its positive or negative) in the config versus ingame.

Ingame are ID of config + 256, and that IS an ID conflict, solve it by yourself, good luck.

• hm but 8 osmiridum ingot with 6 gravel 2 sand and clay is good :D Author ender io won't change id , maybe mak change id in level storage

EDIT: In enchanced body armor can fine fast fly when activate hover mode , this is better than modular power suite fly armor , great job mak

• hm but 8 osmiridum ingot with 6 gravel 2 sand and clay is good :D Author ender io won't change id , maybe mak change id in level storage

EDIT: In enchanced body armor can fine fast fly when activate hover mode , this is better than modular power suite fly armor , great job mak

Really, is it faster than MPS's?
    If it is, then I'm going to nerf it. Right now. Imbalance is always not good.

• nerf ? so I back into modular power suite, but enchanced body armor at the moment fly sweet fast , only enhanced armor is good in your mod