[Addon v2.0_experimental for MC 1.6.2] LevelStorage v1.2

• Just like GT tesseract, that consumes energy constantly, regardless of being in use, but for energy, lol.

EXP per UUM (alongside the 640 EU per XP) :
    130 XP with IC² only.
    1300 XP with IC² and GT (GregTech).

Actually, you should make the XP per EU configurable, and make it increase 100 times by default, if it detects GregTech installed.

Okay. I'll add that. I think Loader.isModLoaded("gregtech_addon"); should do it.

It would be nice if you made the power loss configurable in the config, but this is just a personal thing for me, and i like teleporting energy without loss. Thermal expansion has a config option for it so why not this? And it says this addon is for 1.6, is ic2 for 1.6 even out?

I have done that. It'll be a config option when hotfix-3 is out. (https://github.com/mak326428/L…07b22301d57a1475886d1cfd9)

EDIT: i added ability for charger to use UUM. (https://github.com/mak326428/LevelStorage/commits/master)
    Also, does GregTech have tesseracts? (i played it on 2.87, as far as i remember, there were no tesseracts here </slowpoke>)
    EDIT 2: I think addon is ready for hotfix-3. A whole lot of nerfs are waiting for you :DD

• hm neeed umater ??? need energy better idea

It's a config option, if you set chargerOnlyUUM to false, you do not need any UUM at all and it only requires energy.

Status report:
    I have added Portable Teleporters (they will teleport them to the position you set in the world, they work cross-dimensionally). Now i just need to add a texture.
    https://github.com/mak326428/L…3c93da793acef23dc4554ffe8

• hm maybe default set need energy , and in config make hardcore edition need umatter and energy, sorry my english is bed ? bad ? :D

hmm portable teleporters , electric source pump, flying ring, acces terminal for items , and other ??? i like gadgets :D Maybe change name your mod on More Gadgets :D
    I have a idea maybe all your gadgets need experience and energy

• Okay, getting ready for hotfix-4, which will feature Portable Teleporters (or Compact Teleporters, as I named them in code, which was stupid)...
    I think I really need to create an Ant Build.Xml, just because recompile.bat & reobfuscate_srg.bat, then copying assets, editing mcmod.info is starting to be a pain.

• Geting the following Crash on any SMP server

• Oh, my bad. Will be fixed next version.

I actually planned to release a bit more stuff next version (electrolyte as a liquidfluid, ability to quickly electrolyze and delectrolyze water), but update is gonna be a little bit earlier than I thought.

• I'm currently developing a thing that you will love sooooooooooooooooo much...
    It's an upgraded diamond drill that will dig a whole vein when you dig just one block of it. It's so much fun, I'm amazed how lovely it is... No more mining a whole coal vein with a iron pick! 0.5 seconds and 24 coal is in your inventory!
    It works on all the ores (vanilla & modded) given they are registered in OreDictionary as oreXXXX.

• Official Post

I'm currently developing a thing that you will love sooooooooooooooooo much...
    It's an upgraded diamond drill that will dig a whole vein when you dig just one block of it. It's so much fun, I'm amazed how lovely it is... No more mining a whole coal vein with a iron pick! 0.5 seconds and 24 coal is in your inventory!
    It works on all the ores (vanilla & modded) given they are registered in OreDictionary as oreXXXX.

Timber/treecapitator, for ores! :D

• Perhaps make it use extra energy depending on how many ores it harvested?
    + special upgrade for silktouch (this would please some GregTech users)

I thought about it and implemented it but due to me being dummyCtrl-Z with eclipse I made it so that it consumes only 200 eu when mines a vein. Will be fixed next version though.
    Silk-touch? Hm.. It will consume enormous amounts of energy (maybe even 1000 per block broken)

• Official Post

I thought about it and implemented it but due to me being dummyCtrl-Z with eclipse I made it so that it consumes only 200 eu when mines a vein. Will be fixed next version though.
    Silk-touch? Hm.. It will consume enormous amounts of energy (maybe even 1000 per block broken)

1k is good (but still not at the level of "GregTech", although you shouldn't increase it as your target audience is not only GregTech users).
    Although, configs are always good to configure values.

• 1k is good (but still not at the level of "GregTech", although you shouldn't increase it as your target audience is not only GregTech users).
    Although, configs are always good to configure values.

Okay, i'll add that. You will be required to have a Enchanted Book of Silk Touch (or Fortune) to get the enhancement.
    Also, I'm thinking of a crazy overcomplicated system of duplicating items. It will require exactly as much UU as it would if you craft it normally, but it will a bit more clever.

EDIT:
    Status report
    I've coded and sprited Supersonic Leggings. They give you ability to sprint 3x times faster & contains all spec from Quantum Leggings. Also, I'm currently working on a device that will allow you to be in the lava without dying. And it will extinguish you if you're on fire.

EDIT 2: Pocket Refrigerant are complete. They protect you from fire damage and let you swim in the lava.

• EDIT 2: Pocket Refrigerant are complete. They protect you from fire damage and let you swim in the lava.
    <image snipped>

ooh, shiny. sounds like a nifty way of plugging one of the problems with modular power suits: lava protection. (a full q-suit gives you nice fire protection but wow is it expensive)

What's the energy cost going to be like? Cost per fire tick prevented or something like that?

• Official Post

ooh, shiny. sounds like a nifty way of plugging one of the problems with modular power suits: lava protection. (a full q-suit gives you nice fire protection but wow is it expensive)

What's the energy cost going to be like? Cost per fire tick prevented or something like that?

What about instead of energy, it being instantly refilled with coolant cells or heat dissipated in a reactor (sounds silly, but it would be free and take a LONG time).
    If GregTech is installed it could be cooled in the Vacuum Freezer.

Okay, i'll add that. You will be required to have a Enchanted Book of Silk Touch (or Fortune) to get the enhancement.

Add that, if it detects GregTech, it changes the recipe to require 2 RockCutters (a silktouch tool) + 2 energy flow circuits.

Also, I'm thinking of a crazy overcomplicated system of duplicating items. It will require exactly as much UU as it would if you craft it normally, but it will a bit more clever.

Maybe add something similar to EqEx EMC, however that "EMC" value is UUM dependant. Lets call it Matter Unit.

Lets say, that 16 wood has 1 MU (1 UUM). Values are based on actual UUM recipes.

If you are duplicating 64 planks, it would require 1 MU, multiplied by 1,005.
    It would first detect the value of the MU of all basic components, then multiply the total value by 1,005 for every crafting step required, 1,01 for every processing required (macerator, extractor, any other kind of machine), 1,05 for centrifuge/electrolyzer recipes (GregTech). If it can't UUM certain components, it will request them. [For example if you need certus quartz (dust) for AE stuff]

Those multipliers stacks, so if something requires, for example, 10 craftings and 20 processings, it would cost :

All raw components MU values * 1,005^10 * 1,05^20 = 1,22019... (1,22) MU of all raw components.

That would make complicated items considerably expensive to duplicate.

• ooh, shiny. sounds like a nifty way of plugging one of the problems with modular power suits: lava protection. (a full q-suit gives you nice fire protection but wow is it expensive)

Energy cost: 500 EU per tick when you're on fire. (it can draw energy from lappacks)
    Recipe is not expensive at all: RE-Battery (good indication that it has only 10 000 EU storage), Advanced Circuit and 4 ice.
    WARNING: this thing only works when it is on your hotbar! If you disregard that, a try to swim in lava will not end well..

Also, currently I am developing a device which will make you able to fly (like in creative mode). I think I'll call it Electric Levitator. (Gravitator would be better, but meh.. whatever)
    What do you think: should I make it a armor (Boots) or just another Device that goes into the hotbar?

EDIT:
    OMG, that's a lot of fun...
    It's amazing how far you can jump using the new Supersonic leggings + Levitation Boots.

What do they do?
    Supersonic leggings: 3x quantum leggings speed. That's all it has. Also, it has a pretty easy recipe. If you got quantum, it won't a problem to upgrade to supersonic leggings
    Levitation boots: 2x max jump distance than quantum boots. Also, it allows you for creative-mode flight, but it consumes 512 EU/t.
    Should I release what I have done or create a super-lappack that will make entities unable to walk to you?

Screenshots:

• Official Post

What do you think: should I make it a armor (Boots) or just another Device that goes into the hotbar?

Device that is inside your backpack. People's armor and hotbar are already clogged with items.
    It makes artificial gravitational fields which are strong enough to deny minecraftia (earth) one. That will cause the player to levitate. Now to control movement, the player may require a tiny propulser which is also in the backpack. The tiny propulser alone will reduce fall damage, allow higher jump and allow player to walk over 1 block heights.
    The gravitational field thingy would be an end game item, while the propulser is an early-mid game item.