[Addon v2.0_experimental for MC 1.6.2] LevelStorage v1.2

• Just like EE2's, just better

Not exactly. Right now everything it does is it just moves time forward, but not backwards, like EE2's did.

I plan on making an equivalent of Evertide Amulet in EE2. It will use EU instead of nothing.
    How do you want me to name it? I have no idea X(
    Anyways, gonna draw sprite first.

• Official Post

nor your brains

I so want to see a skele arrow fly past me in slow motion now. I'm sure I have my 1.2.5 minecraft somewhere...

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Who needs to speed up time for that sake when you have magical beds :3

Make that "Water Condensator" (takes water from atmosphere) generate a water block on you if you fall on lava or catch fire.

Magical beds? Heh, maybe someone wants to troll his/her friends in SMP.. Or maybe you want to skip day and go hunt monsters to get Minium Shrads :3

Also, SpwnX, i fixed that bug when Tesla Rays rendered weirdly. I forgot to add 1.6f to the Y axis of the beginning of Tesla Ray.

Okay, I'm gonna add Quantum Ring. After today's diretime, of course :3

Edit:
    Some basic progress done:

Aaand I am done with Quantum Ring. It combines all the abilities of the whole armor set + protects you from ALL kinds of damage (so, if you occasionally fall into the void, no problem)
    It was quite interesting for me that effects of Quantum Ring do actually combine with effects of equipped Ultimate Armor Suite. As a result, we can jump this high:

WE ARE ABOVE CLOUDS! WHEEE!
    I don't even say how far you jump when accelerated with leggings...

• that fuction is , in not enough items :D magnetic all items for player

But it's considered cheats!
    Cheats = not good.
    OP = not good.
    OP, but fun = good.

Also, I do want to add my own Fuel Generator (uses buildcraft fuel to generate EU), i know that there is a number of implementations, but i will make it output 128 EU/t and generating 600 000 EU per bucket of Fuel (i know, that technically it's 1 500 000 EU, but have you ever seen how much oil is in the world? Tons and tons and tons of it).

Okay, two things on my todo-list:
    1. Electric Magnet
    2. Fuel Generator

And i implemented Electric Magnet. It just teleports laying on the ground items to you in radius of 32 blocks.

And just a bit of statistics:
    LevelStorage currently has 18095 lines of code. ComputerCraft has ~42000. That means that 2.321083 LevelStorage(s) = 1 computercraft!
    That's a lot of code for me. Just to let you know that a month ago I had 100 lines of code. Addon really grew during the last month.

• hm , i always use magnetic in notenoughitems but dont like when magnetic me saplings with farm, maybe you add interface what want item i need magnetic and configure range work

• Lol. With that, cheap SupraConductor, all-in-one-item+BetterThanQS, energy teleporters and (OP) enhanced drill you might call your Addon ... DBG: Denied By GregTech, but we implemented it!

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Lol. With that, cheap SupraConductor, all-in-one-item+BetterThanQS, energy teleporters and (OP) enhanced drill you might call your Addon ... DBG: Denied By GregTech, but we implemented it!

Totally! That was my goal! [/lol]

You made me laugh so hard..

Aaand progress with Multiblock Nukes!:

Now I need to make them Multiblocks and explode..
    I think it is gonna be 450k teraton nuke.
    Weell, SirusKing, welcome to LevTech extragalactical!

• I guessed that ... Too bad, at first I felt like it was an addon more I should use for IC2, but given the OP-ness it has ...

Even with GT recipes, I can't for now (I find the drill a bit OP as Supraconductors and EU-teleporter, plus the stuff I don't know anything about, and that new generator you plan to add is all but balanced ...)

I see your point making it highly efficient on Fuel/having a High output, but why adding BOTH ???

IMO it should be better than GT one for one thing, and weaker for the other (or you can add both, like one that would output 64EU/t and 200 000 EU per Fuel Bucket, and the other 6 and 600 000 EU/Bucket ... you can even tell the difference is due to one efficiently boiling water and the other just using the explosion to run)

Edit: However, to end on a positive note, I do like the way you added better than QS, because it's still not perfect, but cooler than GS.

I hope the ring is nearly as expensive as the Fusion Reactor, or consumes as much energy that one generates ^^

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

Edited once, last by MatLaPatate ().

Have you looked at the recipe for it?
    Well,
    let's just count iridium plates:
    Full Quantum = 10.
    8 Enriched Matter Orbs = 8.
    Levitation Boots = 6.
    Supersonic Legs = 3.
    Tesla Helmet - 4
    Forcefield Chestplate - 3.

Quantum ring = 10 + 8 + 6 + 3 + 4 + 3 [+ 4] (the actual iridium plates in quantumringrecipe).
    You get: 38 iridium plates.
    Do you still think it is OP? Are you REALLY able to craft it with GT?
    This is on current recipes.
    I intend on adding GT recipes (by my calculations you will need x6 more iridium)

Energy teleporters are OP?
    Well, there is a pretty good config option named "enableEnergyLoss" which adds energy loss.
    You get 5% when less than 1000 blocks
    You get 10% when >1000 <2000
    You get 15% when >2000 <5000
    You get 25% when crossdimensional.

Superconductors?
    Well, there's a config option named "enableSuperconductorsOreDict", which, when set to false, will disable cross-mod-compatibility for it.