[Addon v2.0_experimental for MC 1.6.2] LevelStorage v1.2

• error :D because you use old ic2 api :D i have ic2 experimental :D

EDIT:
    I used old api, and I tell you , new features is awesome , the best electric sickle , and very need wireless power synchrozer other items too good hehe funny atomic disasembler , but maybe add other combination for tesla shoot, because when I fly and shoot tesla coil i have boost for fly :D

EDIT2: Omg jump when i use quantum ring and your set armor and spritnt with leggins :D

• Did anybody run with supersonic boots while shooting snowballs? Well, you should. It will bring up smile on your face.
    @bove:
    I dunno how much work is there in order to get my addon to work with Experimental. API changed and that worries me alot (if I need to change something with ENet, that means that I am to go over each of my TileEntity and change a ton stuff there, which is not cool. Gonna create something like Greg's MetaTEs)

• Official Post

Or you can simply not support experimental and wait until it is finished and gets integrated into LF.
    Talking about MetaTileEntities, i wonder why IC² didn't implement MetaTE like Greg, if it is already going through an overhaul... even with Greg's help.
    Edit : If IC² machines supported Greg's Covers it would be AWESOME.

• hehe paradox, ls 0.9.5 work with new api :D

That's impossible? Are you kidding?

Also, could someone suggest a name for the new furnace that will cook things at speed of 4 items per tick?
    Supersonic doesn't seem like a good name :D

Fair enough, I've found a good name: Molecular Heater.

Edited 4 times, last by mak326428: times and items.. Such similar words. Better not to mix them up. ().

• Official Post

Let me think...

Antimatter Furnace
    "E = mc^2"

Thats a joke, also thats the only thing to produce so much energy to smelt stuff in that energy.

Real names (copied from wikipedia) :
    Electric Arc Furnace
    Plasma Arc Furnace
    Jetstream Furnace

@molecular heater : Thats more like a microwave furnace, but instead of emitting waves of 2.8 GHz (water) it emits different waves to heat metals.

• Soo, here's something:

EDIT:
    I'm going to add achievements next version.
    Suggest ideas for achievements in this format:
    1. Name of the achievement. (title)
    2. Description for the achievement.
    3. What do you need to do in order to get that achievement. (crafting, smelting, jumping, dying, whatever)

• Progress with Molecular Heaters:

It is the first actual machine (with processing, "facing" and stuff).

Aand, when I am done with molecular heaters, I will get to work on Wireless Remote Aceessors.
    Yes, some of you may consider this OP, but...
    What this thing is going to do is it will simulate rightclick on a block that it was bound to (some mods have protection against this kind of thing, maybe i will use dummyplayers), forcing it to open its GUI wherever you are given the block it is bound to is chunkloaded. (f.e. unlimited wireless access terminal from AE that works crossdimensionally).
    Could somebody make a icon for the item? Okay, gotta do that myself :(
    Reminder message in case I forget how i was gonna do it: onBlockActivated().
    Bind player inventory in dummyplayer via constructor.

EDIT: Loving Atomic Disassemblers :3

THAT WIRELESS THING WORKED! YAY!
    Currently, it just activates buttons, but i have plans how to fix that.

• Cool thing that i suggested that (remote GUI access) to greg before and he said it wouldn't be doable (limited to something i forgot).

About sprites, just poke SirusKing .

Yes, it's really hard to implement that, but I think I found a technique: you create a dummy player whose inventory is bound to real player's inventory and on openGui() method you just pass real player as a argument.

Just an appeal to all the modders:
    Everywhere container asks for canInteractWith(EntityPlayer p) always return true! Pretty please :3

@The device itself:
    It works with vanilla buttons & levers (chests do not, unfortunately :(), but my devices work (because i always return true in canInteractWith()).
    EDIT: even though they work, they cause really weird glitches (like dupes and simple items removal), why is it doing so?
    ME Chests (and terminals) work, wirelessly (you do not need to rightclick the block), but still it checks for distance between player and device and returns false if it fails what causes minecraft to forcibly close the GUI.

• Official Post

Quick question, if this is a player right clicking... doesn't that mean AE's grinder crank would turn with an RS clock?

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Official Post

If it does... I won't tell if you don't :D

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• If it does... I won't tell if you don't :D

Nope, doesn't work.

I'm currently considering making remote accessor an unlimited version of Wireless Access Terminal from AE.
    Why? Just cause. OP? Yes it is. If it is OP, why do you make it? Because AE's WAT just doesn't cut it.
    It's gonna have a rather difficult recipe.