[Addon v2.0_experimental for MC 1.6.2] LevelStorage v1.2

• so good luck :D
    hm ? I have idea , ic2 experimental add electric boat, maybe you add electric car for two people , this is good for multiplayer

• Any chance you could release a newer version any time soon? There have been a whole lot of stuff added since the last one and it would be sad to have to wait for ages to get them later :)

• Yea, I know about that one but I'm not sure if NEI was acting up or what was the reason but I couldn't see the advanced miner there.

• How progress with secret project :P

I've thought about it and decided to abort it. It was OP anyways.
    In case you're wondering what the thing was:
    It was just a device that could dupe items (that have XP value) using other items (that have XP value) and a ton of energy.
    ... but soon I understood that diamond has 512 XP and Nether Star has 4096 XP, therefore 8 diamonds = 1 nether star which is kinda cheaty (even if I make it consume like a 100 million EU)

EDIT:
    I seriously decided to bring IC2 experimental support.
    The only thing here is that it absoulutely breaks Wireless Energy Transfer. Like destroys it.
    Why? It was based on multiple-packets-in-one-tick. How it works was:
    PowerSync-Transmitter sends ConsumedEnergy/AmountOfWorkingReceivers to every single working receiver.
    There's nothing bad here, right?
    The problems begin when you have 2 sending powersyncs. They will all send ConsumedEnergy/AmountOfWorkingReceivers to every single working receiver and receiver that gets energy from 2 transmitters won't know what to do with second "packet". /= And that makes me really saaad X(

EDIT 2: updated to latest IC2 api. 72 errors so far.

EDIT 3: 43...

EDIT 4: 36... almost there...
    22.. so close.
    8 errors.

EDIT 5:
    0 errors. Compiled.
    Every single machine is broken. (except for XP Generator) That's bad news.
    Every single electric item works as intended. That's good news.

• ... but soon I understood that diamond has 512 XP and Nether Star has 4096 XP, therefore 8 diamonds = 1 nether star which is kinda cheaty (even if I make it consume like a 100 million EU)

ye this is usless machine , I use at the moment energy manipulation mod , this is op but I like this :D but can configure him if someone need harder play e.g. procent precision condenser , and set values all items emc

• Official Post

Every single electric item works as intended. That's good news.

Hey, all the best things were items :P

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Omg crazy IC2 experimetnal , how progress with new ic2 api :D

It is progressing quite well. I'm going for a complete rewrite of PowerSync and Wireless Conductors. Just because it would be much easier to rewrite them from scratch than it would be to support current rather messy code.

• Energized nether stars. Why not?

Now, here's what my goals are for now (i'm tired of rewriting powersyncs, it is just brainfreakery...):
    EV Solar Panels/Multicore Solar Panels. Is not going to be cheap and IS going to use energized nether stars.. lots of them as a matter of fact.
    Upgraded version of Tesla Helmet that intergrates EVSP.

• EV Solar Panels/Multicore Solar Panels. Is not going to be cheap and IS going to use energized nether stars.. lots of them as a matter of fact.

Small issue: tons of people are using mods to exploit kill easily Withers. So, don't forget Osmium as well ^^.

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Small issue: tons of people are using mods to exploit kill easily Withers. So, don't forget Osmium as well ^^.

It will have a crazy recipe (mostly because you will be able to integrate it into the tesla helmet, which is OP anyways..):
    Osmiridium plate x4 (309 * 4 UUM)
    Nether star x1
    Ultimate Hybrid Solar Panel/HV Solar Array x4 (a ton of uum...).
    So, yes, another endgame target. I think my addon will make game soooo much longer.

EDIT: well, they are not functional yet, but texture exists!:

• Please, do not confuse "Game lasting much longer" and "Game being enoying much longer". Why am I saying that ? Because adding UUM to recipes and making those extremly expensive WHEN YOU ASSUME THEY USE ASP is just making the "waiting phase" lasting much longer.
    That's the main reason which makes me hate ASP: it's all about upgrading your solar pannels, and then you get even more EU/t so you can get even more Solar Pannels etc ... You'd better play cookie clicker ^^
    I mean, requiring UUM is cool, for those not using GreenGens, because it means they have to get the generators, to mine more and more for Uranium or to look for more and more Oil springs (which are OP in the recent BC versions, as Lava is) and more and more time to spend in their GUIs. Which is also why I hate Forestry, MFR ... actually, anything that regenerates itself and produce decent amounts of EU (I'm not against RP2-Tree Farms because they're a bit hard to think, even though a bit OP IMO, but they are less way efficient/easy to spam than others OP farms/gens).

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!