[Addon v2.0_experimental for MC 1.6.2] LevelStorage v1.2

• Official Post

Also, believe it or not, the Antimatter Field DOES work on bosses... so a wither kill in 30 ticks. Should I nerf it or leave it as is?

Thinking how stupidly expensive it is, I doubt withers are really that bad compared to all the anti-matter you'd need to make it :P

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• I'd like to ask some balance questions.
    Certus Quartz IV value?
    Uranium IV value (current: small pile of uranium 235 = 1024, full glob of uranium 238 = 204)?
    Wood IV: 32 or 64?
    Atomic Disassembler's energy cost per 1 block? I went back and forth between 160 and 50, cannot figure out what it should be.
    Should Mass Melters require a some form of "catalyst" for the mass dissipation? Thinking that just energy consumption is not enough.
    IV values for GT items? If I get it right, platinum's IV should be equal to iridium's, titanium is ~16 thousand maybe... Argh, you all know GT better than me..
    Should there be IV for mob drops, and, more specifically, ender pearls?

Should there be IV for plutonium? I doubt if it should, as it can possibly make RTGs easy. Like even if I set it to, 100000 let's say, it will be pretty easy to farm.

EDIT:
    Built 32 IV/tick IV farm. Consumes ~5000 EU/t. I knew, I knew that cobble should not have an IV value..

• Official Post

IMO, you should work alongside IC² mass fabricator, as IV is pretty much what mass fabrication is.
    Lets say, you could make IV a potent mass fabrication amplifier.
    Mass melter would be an advanced recycler, uses hydrogen as catalyst (water).

The machine that uses IV should be reworked to consume both liquid UUM and IV (using 1/10 of UUM value of replication + 4x IV it yields when "melted", 16x for uranium and plutonium)

Atomic Dissassembler : 500 per block.
    GT items :
    9 platinum = 1 iridium
    Titanium = Chrome
    All other values : Use UUM mB values as a reference.

• @Antimatter Explosion:
    Yes, will be implemented.

I do not like this functionality. cuz it causes explosion when u fall from somewhere, and every explosion will destruct many blocks, it will be very inconvenient. But if explosion will not destruct blocks, it should be useful

• I do not like this functionality. cuz it causes explosion when u fall from somewhere, and every explosion will destruct many blocks, it will be very inconvenient. But if explosion will not destruct blocks, it should be useful

You can turn it off.

EDIT:
    So, i created a "Major Cleanup" branch on github, so if I break something too badly - well, there will be a way out.

• Code
    GameRegistry.addRecipe(new ItemStack(TestMod.testblock), new Object[]{
    			"XYZ",
    			"XYZ",
    			"XYZ",
    			"X", Item.ingotGold, "Y", Item.ingotIron, "Z", Block.dirt
    		});

I use this code to add a shaped recipe, but every time i add this code to my main class, my Minecraft client would crash. But if I only add Smelting Recipe and Shapeless Recipe, Minecraft client would open normally, is the code wrong or java's problem?
    And everytime I click recompile.bat and startclient.bat, they show me that "can not find scalac to PATH", what does that mean?

• Code
    GameRegistry.addRecipe(new ItemStack(TestMod.testblock), new Object[]{
    			"XYZ",
    			"XYZ",
    			"XYZ",
    		});

I use this code to add a shaped recipe, but every time i add this code to my main class, my Minecraft client would crash. But if I only add Smelting Recipe and Shapeless Recipe, Minecraft client would open normally, is the code wrong or java's problem?
    And everytime I click recompile.bat and startclient.bat, they show me that "can not find scalac to PATH", what does that mean?

code should be like this:

Code
    GameRegistry.addRecipe(new ItemStack(testblock), new Object[]{
    			"XYZ",
    			"XYZ",
    			"XYZ",
    		});
  • code should be like this:

Code
    			"XYZ",
    			"XYZ",
    			"XYZ",
    		});

Wrong. This one is not though:

Code
    			"XYZ",
    			"XYZ",
    			"XYZ",
    			'X', Item.ingotGold, 'Y', Item.ingotIron, 'Z', Block.dirt
    		});

'X' and "X" are different types in java (Character and String).

• Hi there, I have to tahnk you bring such an awesome mod to all of us. I really enjoy while testing it out. However, when I put it in with ICBM expolsion, it seems to like around 1 hour to finish loading screen before entering the main screen. I know it's not fair for us just ask like that, but if you are kind and well to help, can you take a look on this conflict? ;(

• Thank u very much! its so helpful, but the texture problem hasn't been solved yet, I gave up to use "setTextureName", I used registerIcons, and I think I copied the right codes down to my item and blocks class, this is my code:
    Blocks:

Code
    @SideOnly(Side.CLIENT)
    	public void registerIcons(IconRegister par1IconRegister)
    	{
    		this.blockIcon = par1IconRegister.registerIcon(TestMod.modid + ":" + (this.getUnlocalizedName().substring(5)));
    	}

Items:

Code
    @SideOnly(Side.CLIENT)
    	{
    		this.itemIcon = par1IconRegister.registerIcon(TestMod.modid + ":" + (this.getUnlocalizedName().substring(5)));
    	}

Oh, I forget to tell u one thing, levelstorage is not compatible with Foresty 2.3.0.6 and NEI 1.6.1.5

• Indeed, and if you put a String where a Character should be, when adding a Crafting Recipe, you gonna have a bad time.

Exactly.....client will crash again and again, make u annoy....so when should i use String? and when should i use Char?

• Thank u very much! its so helpful, but the texture problem hasn't been solved yet, I gave up to use "setTextureName", I used registerIcons, and I think I copied the right codes down to my item and blocks class, this is my code:
    Blocks:

Code
    @SideOnly(Side.CLIENT)
    	{
    		this.blockIcon = par1IconRegister.registerIcon(TestMod.modid + ":" + (this.getUnlocalizedName().substring(5)));
    	}

Items:

Code
    @SideOnly(Side.CLIENT)
    	{
    		this.itemIcon = par1IconRegister.registerIcon(TestMod.modid + ":" + (this.getUnlocalizedName().substring(5)));
    	}

Oh, I forget to tell u one thing, levelstorage is not compatible with Foresty 2.3.0.6 and NEI 1.6.1.5

Should be compatible.. Unless ChickenBones changed APIs in that version.

• It seems that this mod will cause client crash after I setup the forestry 2.3.0.6 mod and Thaumcraft4.I also heared it isn't compatible with NEI 1.6.1.5 too.I hope you can fix it soon. :)

GregTech SHALL rule the world !

• It seems that this mod will cause client crash after I setup the forestry 2.3.0.6 mod and Thaumcraft4.I also heared it isn't compatible with NEI 1.6.1.5 too.I hope you can fix it soon. :)

I'll look into that, thanks for detailed modversions.

• And u should change some recipes and usage of XP charger, cuz all of them need to use UU Matter, and in the newest version of IC2 EX, u cant gain UU Matter in survival mode anymore

• Official Post

I got rid of XP Chager. It was way too OP.

Noooooooo :( Bam goes another of my machines

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.