[Addon v2.0_experimental for MC 1.6.2] LevelStorage v1.2

• Hi there,

I have a bug report. We are using your level storage mod in de DNS techpack but when i am using the levitation or antimatter suit other fly items wont work anymore. The gravitation suit doesn't work anymore. Even the morph mod fail in that case. Do you know if this is a random bug or is this because we are running 213 mods ?

I'm sorry for my bad english.

Kind regards,

Christiaan Snel

• Ehm... I don't really like coding opengl rendering stuff, but...
    http://imgur.com/KrzwCkr,Vw6uz…D,ygype9A,tIyYnzh,YhXpA1h
    I can do the exact same thing to dusts, gems, plates and whatever else I want.
    MWUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

This, believe it or not, is pretty powerful... Poor greg, he did all the textures himself.. While he could have actually used this.

EDIT:
    And yes, this.

And that's no texturing at all, BTW.
    EDIT 2:
    Now let's torture dusts.

• Official Post

So instead of making Textures yourself, you have to do EXACT and BLIND Color Modulation to your Dust Texture and need to either restart MC multiple times or open the Textures anyways with an Editior to see how it looks. In the end it is the same Effort. :P

Not to mention I will do Color Modulation for Items in 1.7, since I have a new MetaItem Class for that.

• First paragraph: color modulation is awful, I hate it and everything about it.
    Second paragraph: I will do color modulation in 1.7 myself.

Ehem, mmmm kay...

EDIT 2:
    After messing around a bit, this:

Code
    public static final SubstanceType CHROME = new SubstanceType(0x0083FF, "chrome");
    public static final SubstanceType TITANIUM = new SubstanceType(0xAA00FF, "titanium");

That is ALL the code that was required for this. Now just need to add more shapes, i.e. tiny dust, small dust, denseplate and so on.This is much more comfortable for texture pack creators. 5 textures made and everything is assigned. Awesome.

• Official Post

Code
    public static final SubstanceType CHROME = new SubstanceType(0x0083FF, "chrome");public static final SubstanceType TITANIUM = new SubstanceType(0xAA00FF, "titanium");

Well, I added it to the Constructor of my Material Enums. However I have "255, 255, 255, 0" (RGBa) everywhere in my Code due to copypasting, so I still need to adjust that.

• Official Post

Why is Chrome blue? It's pink in Gregtech...

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Well, I found 3 problems in the newest version, 1st is MSP doenst have recipe, 2nd is Enhanced Nanosuit doesnt have recipe, and 3rd is Antimatter Ring doesnt have the Mob Insta Kill function

• Well, I found 3 problems in the newest version, 1st is MSP doenst have recipe, 2nd is Enhanced Nanosuit doesnt have recipe, and 3rd is Antimatter Ring doesnt have the Mob Insta Kill function

I have another question, what did do with the 1.2.2-rc2? I didnt find any updates for it...

• Official Post

I have another question, what did do with the 1.2.2-rc2? I didnt find any updates for it...

1.2.2-rc2 *SHOULD* fix the mentioned bug. Let me know if it does or it doesn't.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• Official Post

Then nothing I guess :P

Also, another bug (maybe):

I see this too much.

• Then nothing I guess :P

Also, another bug (maybe):

Just ignore that thing, it's nothing bad. (unless it crashes your minecraft ofc, which it shouldn't as I purposely inserted try{}catch{} block in there).

EDIT:
    Going to add a Nano Hammer. It's just an energy-powered Forge Hammer that has some bonus/convenient recipes.
    It'll use OreDict for determinining all its recipes, so it will be GT-compatible.
    Now where the question lies, how much EU per operation should it take?

And I'm fully aware that GT removes recipe from forge hammer, I'll just replace it with Steel Hammer (or Tunstensteel MWUAHAHA!) in the recipe.

FrozenElite30:
    willfix :P

EDIT 2:
    Implemented, here're some screenshots:

EDIT 3:
    I'll just leave this here...

I could do the same thing with cells, but they are gonna be trickier. If this is one render pass, then i have to make several for cells.

EDIT 4:
    Now let's actually generate some ores and put all those metals into a good use...