[Addon v2.0_experimental for MC 1.6.2] LevelStorage v1.2

• Do to Thaumcraft 4.1 coming out a while ago, and you have not released a beta with support, I am wondering if you could update the Thaumcraft integration [namely wand caps], and maybe add a staff, because the wand isn't OP enough XD

• Official Post

No, it's this mod which requires the Thuamcraft API even though you shouldn't need Thaumcraft.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Having trouble crafting stuff like the Enhanced Lappack because the recipes don't seem to recognize the normal ID ranges for chargeable items. The recipe appears to only want "30241" for an Energy Crystal, and doesn't want "30241:27" or "30241:1" for example. Looks like a lot of the recipes have that issue.

• Just an official announcement.
    ==============================================
    LS is going to die. There are many reasons for this, the first one being that, like any other modder/programmer, in the very beginning of LS I was learning, thus writing poor code and there's just too much of it. LS 1 was a pretty low-quality addon, and I want to change that, especially since I have perfect opportunity and motive for a major code revision (1.7).
    I might create some kind of another addon for 1.7. IV is just too good to die :P

• Official Post

All I want is pocket refrigerants in one tiny addon, as that was the only thing I managed to craft :S

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• IC2 bug feature that has unfortunate consequences to addons. Downgrade to #389-ish, version before Greg started changing stuff in AdvRecipes.

Would this include the particle accelerator crashing your game when you try to open the gui once you add power?

• Hi, pls help me.
    If I add level storage (levelstorage-universal-1.2.2-rc2.jar) then i have problem with NUI. I start game and NUI don´t working. Must wait on 2 minuts and after NUI normal work. Why ?
    I have IC2 (industrialcraft-2_2.0.397-experimental)

• Official Post

The mod has been abandoned, so no.

I see this too much.

• And I think it's a shame, it was a great mod with a good future... Experimental IC2 killed it, as it's concepts became obsolete ( mostly ).

• I don't quite understand what you are trying to say. It is not made for 1.7.10, and mak does not appear to have any plans to update it.

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.