[AddOn v1.23 & v1.15] Thermometer

• So does anyone have this mediafire link available? I would love to be able to see the temp of my reactor... I like to experiment and I've had a few unexpected explosions.

I still have the file, if you want, I can quickly upload to DropBox and post a link.

Temp. DropBox DL:
    https://dl-web.dropbox.com/get…meter.zip?w=0a6e3169&dl=1

Phenom II x4 965 @ 3.9 GHz | Asrock 970 Extreme3 | 12GB G-Skill Ripjaws DDR3-1600 | Sapphire Flex HD 6870 @ 1000/1100 | Seagate Barracuda 500GB HDD | Hyper 212+ | OCZ Fatal1ty 550w PSU | NZXT Gamma Classic

• FYI - I just tried downloading from this thread and it worked....

NICE! It's working now. Superb.

Phenom II x4 965 @ 3.9 GHz | Asrock 970 Extreme3 | 12GB G-Skill Ripjaws DDR3-1600 | Sapphire Flex HD 6870 @ 1000/1100 | Seagate Barracuda 500GB HDD | Hyper 212+ | OCZ Fatal1ty 550w PSU | NZXT Gamma Classic

• Probably not. In future version IC2 is planed controller block, which should also display the heat. If this block will be in next IC2 version, then this addon will be useless.
    If the block will be missing, so i upgrade mod to the MC 1.8.1 and add a digital thermometer (electric, chargeable).

• Probably not. In future version IC2 is planed controller block, which should also display the heat. If this block will be in next IC2 version, then this addon will be useless.
    If the block will be missing, so i upgrade mod to the MC 1.8.1 and add a digital thermometer (electric, chargeable).

I was about to suggest you add a digital thermometer.

Here's my recipe idea:
    :Refined Iron: :Force Field: :Force Field:
    :Refined Iron: :Advanced Circuit: :Force Field:
    :Force Field: :Gold Dust: :Refined Iron:

Where :Gold Dust: = glowstone dust (for the screen) and :Force Field: = nothing (because the forum was being annoying and not letting me use spaces instead)

It has become a little stubbly. Implement facial hair growth in IC²? Vision continuously grows more furry until you shave. (approx once every 2 minecraft days ;P)

Steve shaves with his chainsaw.
    Check out Factorio- A game where you build a factory from scratch.

• Sorry for the delay, but in the past 2 weeks, I did not have time. But now the mod finally done.

• is there a way that u can make this compatible with the advanced machined add on everytime i try the thermometer with the advanced machine addon it just crash

• could you make a way to get the temp remotely, maybe by placing a block and red stoning it to the reactor, then right clicking that block will show reactor temp.

• couldnt get the mod to work for me.

downloaded it, and put it in mods folder as instructed by your initial post, i can craft it in game, but when i right click the reactor to get its temperature, it opens it rather than taking the temp.

am i missing something here ?

• If you used a digital thermometer, which is discharged, it is normal, because discharged thermometer don't show heat. You must recharge him in batbox, mfe etc..

But if you use a charged digital thermometer or normal thermometer, so something is wrong.
    Which thermometer you used (normal or digital)?
    On what you're aiming (reactor or reactor chamber)?
    You played singleplayer or multiplayer?
    If multiplayer, what type of server is used (an official from mojang or bukit)?