[1.6.4] Hard GregTech server

• Can you tell me why all greengens have output 0? Of you just lower their output lets say to 1/4 it will be good i think?
    Im just curious why you wont add BC?

• One thing I'd love to see in GT would be small-ish portable liquid containers that would keep their content. Yes, I know there are mods that do it already but seeing how awesome the GT pipes are I'm sure he can do something interesting there as well :)

Perhaps a drum being able to hold 16-32 buckets, (slooooow) auto-empty when attaching pipes/liquid containers to bottom. Yeah, IC2 cells are already quite nice but sometimes I'd like to not have to have several stacks of them with me :)

• One thing I'd love to see in GT would be small-ish portable liquid containers that would keep their content. Yes, I know there are mods that do it already but seeing how awesome the GT pipes are I'm sure he can do something interesting there as well :)

Perhaps a drum being able to hold 16-32 buckets, (slooooow) auto-empty when attaching pipes/liquid containers to bottom. Yeah, IC2 cells are already quite nice but sometimes I'd like to not have to have several stacks of them with me :)

This will be amazing!

• :thumbdown: Updated AE and added hunger overhaul, zombie awareness, unlit torches, and mc tweaks.
    Also added links to all the mods in the list so you can get them quicker.

EDIT: Also adding harvestcraft with get all the seeds.

EDIT2: Forgot to upload the new configs. They are up now.

• Apparently Hunger Overhaul decided to crap out.

So uh, yeah, this sucks. I'm gonna disable hunger overhaul for now.