[Addon v2.0.367+?] (Minecraft 1.6.2/4) Transformer Converters Development Thread

• Do you guys want me to work on recipes? Or implementing the broken thermal expansion thing?

recipes...then TE
    (I'll start doing what I can on Sat to see if I can fix the HV wooden pipe and look at how bad the engine code is...maybe together we can get this thing out)

• recipes...then TE
    (I'll start doing what I can on Sat to see if I can fix the HV wooden pipe and look at how bad the engine code is...maybe together we can get this thing out)

Skype? :D Recipes? Magnetic gears? Magnet gears required for the recipe of a electric magnet that sucks up items? :D

• I have somewhat of a idea. :) Also, since my teachers being a asshole to me right now, I think I'll just drop the group I'm in at school. Meaning, more development time. :D

ouch....now if only I could figure out why my comp is hard locking in MC I'll be really good to go...(thankfully I keep backups of my maps)...prob that (*#$&(# webcam....

• ouch....now if only I could figure out why my comp is hard locking in MC I'll be really good to go...(thankfully I keep backups of my maps)...prob that (*#$&(# webcam....

Google it? :D Either that, or reinstall windows. Depending on what you have of course. :P I think I'm gonna go buy Mac OS X Snow Leopard now... I rather not download it, if you know what I mean... :P

• Google it? :D Either that, or reinstall windows. Depending on what you have of course. :P I think I'm gonna go buy Mac OS X Snow Leopard now... I rather not download it, if you know what I mean... :P

no error codes, no information...but it only does it with MC...(for now). The only way to test is to unplug the webcam and see if it still freezes...I can't imagine it is MC itself causing these issues.....unless it is somehow bugging out massively and causing the issue due to some christmas themed mob that is trying to spawn...maybe I should try peaceful as well.

• no error codes, no information...but it only does it with MC...(for now). The only way to test is to unplug the webcam and see if it still freezes...I can't imagine it is MC itself causing these issues.....unless it is somehow bugging out massively and causing the issue due to some christmas themed mob that is trying to spawn...maybe I should try peaceful as well.

Hmmm.... sounds strange.

• Alright, this makes me mad. You in the world, would pick, "Kill yourself"? What the fuck! I put that there for not a reason. That reason was, to see if anybody would pick that. I didn't expect some asshole to pick it! Whoever chose that, get out of my thread. Thats the only nice thing I'm going to say to you.

• Official Post

Alright, this makes me mad. You in the world, would pick, "Kill yourself"? What the fuck! I put that there for not a reason. That reason was, to see if anybody would pick that. I didn't expect some asshole to pick it! Whoever chose that, get out of my thread. Thats the only nice thing I'm going to say to you.

Probably just someone who escaped from the FTB Forum and thought it was Greg's post.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Alright, this makes me mad. You in the world, would pick, "Kill yourself"? What the fuck! I put that there for not a reason. That reason was, to see if anybody would pick that. I didn't expect some asshole to pick it! Whoever chose that, get out of my thread. Thats the only nice thing I'm going to say to you.

never give a-holes a chance to reveal themselves... they will take it.

• Changelog:

- Added Ore
    - Working on WorldGen
    - New Textures
    - Trying to fix BUGGIES

:)

Slowly we move on :3

public void getForumUserData(Signature signature, User user) { if(user.equalsTo("Cass") && user.isOnline() { Forum.Out.println("signature")})return;}

• Official Post

The game told me to yell at you.