[Addon v2.0.367+?] (Minecraft 1.6.2/4) Transformer Converters Development Thread

• Really? RF?

Apparently so. I'm even making a new block and gui for it. :| Troublesome work I tell ya. This work is some-what dangerous with King Lemming being very unfair about apis and mods using it.

Edited 2 times, last by 801@school ().

• Actually, Redstone Flux is more commonly, because silence from CoFH Team bring us totally awesome machines, styles, pipes etc. Much better then buildcraft, with storing etc. And I need to say I love it. Also, master, we should really start from scratch and make it like converters for MJ, RF, EU, FZ maybe etc... Otherwise, Im starting from scratch on some changed models to know how it looks and got pretty problem, but little ! I would like to make that *shhhhh* stuff in way I said. Greatfull model ! You'll see Master :3

public void getForumUserData(Signature signature, User user) { if(user.equalsTo("Cass") && user.isOnline() { Forum.Out.println("signature")})return;}

• Actually, Redstone Flux is more commonly, because silence from CoFH Team bring us totally awesome machines, styles, pipes etc. Much better then buildcraft, with storing etc. And I need to say I love it. Also, master, we should really start from scratch and make it like converters for MJ, RF, EU, FZ maybe etc... Otherwise, Im starting from scratch on some changed models to know how it looks and got pretty problem, but little ! I would like to make that *shhhhh* stuff in way I said. Greatfull model ! You'll see Master :3

:| How about no? FZ? Okay, I'll talk to you later when I leave from school, and don't have to worry about people tracking my keystrokes, and watching what I do. :| At-least my ISP doesn't really (hopefully) care about what I do involving this type of work in Java. (This is mostly for my school to know since they like tracking kids, and what they do.)

• Remember kids, don't copy other people's homework! (Nahh, go for it. Do it anyway.)

https://github.com/zerothelige…TileEntityRFConsumer.java

Actually, OpenSource codes are as say one of my favorite mods... "

Open to use, open to modify, open to learn from, open to ideas"

public void getForumUserData(Signature signature, User user) { if(user.equalsTo("Cass") && user.isOnline() { Forum.Out.println("signature")})return;}

• Actually, OpenSource codes are as say one of my favorite mods... "

Open to use, open to modify, open to learn from, open to ideas"

On some mods, yeah. They can be fun and things. But, however if the open source mod is not fun, I'm pretty sure it wouldn't really be fun. :\ Thats just my opinion though. And, thanks for the awesome new logo! :D It looks amazing.

• On some mods, yeah. They can be fun and things. But, however if the open source mod is not fun, I'm pretty sure it wouldn't really be fun. :\ Thats just my opinion though. And, thanks for the awesome new logo! :D It looks amazing.

quite welcome... v2 of logo will be much better. Also with pretty icon of "thunder" :3

• quite welcome... v2 of logo will be much better. Also with pretty icon of "thunder" :3

:D Can't wait for the new logo then! By the way, do you mind if I host the icon on my photobucket account? I just don't want the icon to be down and have a broken link... lastly, you should hop on Skype if you aren't on already. :3

• Changelog :

- Managed new rendering for improving our "R.E.S.U." ( Reinforced Energy Storage Unit )
    - InDev testing new oreGenerator

Resu Test Screen Begginning_ :

• This looks like a single Storage Block surrounded by Nether Quartz, with a Cable leading out of one Side.

Congrats, I can already do that with vanilla IC². Just make it 16x16x16 and you could call it MegaBlock (like in Sethblings Series)

It truly is. Thats not multiblock. Im just happy I finally learned how make blocks in other shapes with tesselator in some kind. Actual Multi Storage Block is from another material. :)
    That could just show then we can use other block shape for MultiBlock frame and then connect it after ending structure like cables etc do it already.

For me personally its one big goal, cause Im totally noob in all of this and im glad i finally figured out this one little thing. :)
    Probably not understandable for someone like you, but for me its great goal :)

• Yeah, I got the Rendering thing a while ago (when I started with the Pipes), I was very exited just like you (maybe a bit less than you), but then I found the tons of Bugs in Minecraft. For example the Bottom Facing of a Block is always renders mirrored, because they had the Rendering Coordinates in the wrong Order.

Well, in first order, im artist. Graphic, so it make sense im totally ixcited in things with render, textures, connected textures, animations, tesselator, techne modeling, moving model, set texture with another if block is done etc. :) since I have pretty weird code for Connected Textures ( 47 different icons ) it still is better then nothing :)

• Uhh.... well... anyway, theres currently a bug in the source code, that if you click on a electric engine, any of them, it's gui will default to the new multi-blocks gui. :( I tried fixing this but its not working out very well since I have no idea whats causing the problem. :| I have the code correctly set-up in the block classes and things. Anybody wanna help me?

EDIT: After taking a closer look at the "multiblock structure", it looks amazing with that cube in there. Even if the outside looks terrible... it does however, bring out that the cube is there though. And, if you on later (30 mins or so,), I have lunch break, (and that period, is around an hour and a half. 59 minutes. However, it's going to be one 40 minutes at best. :( It takes me around 5 minutes to walk to and from school.) I could hop on the server and play together. :D By the way, let's totally make that server! :D

Edited once, last by 801@school ().

• Things are much more bad I expect. I set up new enviroment, totally clean for blocks and world generation, because now unplayable release, uncodable errors... :/

So, I stucked. Hope I wil have done next day all "Basic Blocks" done also with generation and things like that :(

• Things are much more bad I expect. I set up new enviroment, totally clean for blocks and world generation, because now unplayable release, uncodable errors... :/

So, I stucked. Hope I wil have done next day all "Basic Blocks" done also with generation and things like that :(

Why didn't you contact me through Skype then??? I was always on.

• Askin myself "Why isnt it better"...

Well, now it is ! Enjoy soon new content probably much more greater then 'just' transform :D