[Addon v2.0.367+?] (Minecraft 1.6.2/4) Transformer Converters Development Thread

• nice!
    and now IC2 for 1.6.4 is "stable" only in so much as they have moved on to 1.7.2

Uh... you do know that the item renderer for the engines, are not working correctly. Right? And, I know. I looked on their Jenkins, and saw the 1.7 port in their commits. By the way, it seems they are using bitbucket for their commits and such. ;) I also realized why the mod kept crashing when you clicked on them in earlier versions. I was checking if the slot was null. Meaning, if there is nothing in the slot. X( I'm supposed to check it the slot is not null (meaning, there is an item in it.) and if the slot does have the item it want's. I already fixed it, so don't worry about it crashing in future versions (I hope at-least). X(

• Uh... you do know that the item renderer for the engines, are not working correctly. Right? And, I know. I looked on their Jenkins, and saw the 1.7 port in their commits. By the way, it seems they are using bitbucket for their commits and such. ;) I also realized why the mod kept crashing when you clicked on them in earlier versions. I was checking if the slot was null. Meaning, if there is nothing in the slot. X( I'm supposed to check it the slot is not null (meaning, there is an item in it.) and if the slot does have the item it want's. I already fixed it, so don't worry about it crashing in future versions (I hope at-least). X(

uh, no, I did not realize that.
    That pic looks like it is working...

• breaks are essential to maintaining sanity.
    go have fun doing something else then come back
    and maybe try to get some help from spacetoad as he is back with the BC team.

• I come to this page because I want to update to the Version "Transformer_Converters_Early_Beta_0.0.1D_-SRG" but when I click on the link on your site "http://transformerconvertors.weebly.com/ "‏ there come this error message "Site Not Published. The site you are looking for has not been published. If you are the owner of the site, you can fix this message by publishing your site to this address. please can you help me to get the updated Version of the mod‏

• I come to this page because I want to update to the Version "Transformer_Converters_Early_Beta_0.0.1D_-SRG" but when I click on the link on your site "http://transformerconvertors.weebly.com/ "‏ there come this error message "Site Not Published. The site you are looking for has not been published. If you are the owner of the site, you can fix this message by publishing your site to this address. please can you help me to get the updated Version of the mod‏

Sorry, I deleted that wiki site. I'll make a new release during the weekend however. Sorry for the inconvenience. And, thats a know bug. It won't properly check if updates are available.

• Beta release! Sorry about the bugs currently in the version. Bug one, it always says theres an update available. This is a lie. I can't change the version since my auto-builder script completely broke. X( Anyway, have fun, and report any bugs that come to you that have not already been mentioned! :) by the way, Chocohead, there are capes in this one. ;) I didn't know what was happening to the other one, so I completely scrapped the other method I was doing for it, and went with a simple way. It works now, and thats all I can say. If you want capes, contact me, and I'll add you to the list if I like you. ;) Oh. Last thing before I go, there are no easy recipes, or greg tech recipes. I was too lazy to implement those. So I went with the old recipes. It auto-manically selects hard-recipes if you don't select gregtech recipes, or easy recipes. And, the recipe for the wooden hv power pipe, is unfortunately hard-coded in. So it can't be modular like the other ones.

http://www.mediafire.com/downl…er_Converters-1.0.0-A.jar

• Official Post

Wooohooo capes :)

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.