[Addon v2.0.367+?] (Minecraft 1.6.2/4) Transformer Converters Development Thread

• Official Post

The worst thing is trying to work out what everything is, especially things that were never added to the game :S

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Official Post

There are items on the texture sheets that I never remember ever being used. A paint pallet for example or the weird screwdriver looking thing next to the sonic screwdriver texture.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• Official Post

It wasn't that texture, unless Elo did some seriously weird things when rendering certain items.

I see this too much.

• It wasn't that texture, unless Elo did some seriously weird things when rendering certain items.

She doesn't at all. I also noticed that when looking at it. By the way, first person who gives me usable textures, some-what correctly named, will get a alpha for 1.5.2 when I update. Let the contest begin! :D

• http://phdcomics.com/comics/archive.php?comicid=1689
    saw this and thought of you (at least the stuff you are trying to do isn't as bad as this)

When I saw this, I laughed at it. :P Yeah, you are correct. I am trying to revive a dead mod, but not for public use. Only because I respect most of Eloraam's license agreements. I said most, because I'm not agreeing to some of them... and I'm doing this for free too. :P

• She doesn't at all. I also noticed that when looking at it. By the way, first person who gives me usable textures, some-what correctly named, will get a alpha for 1.5.2 when I update. Let the contest begin! :D

RP-World texures in the new format: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.…/mods/redpower_assets.zip
    (I'll edit the post and update the zip with the progress).
    upd1: RP-Base added
    upd2: RP-Control and RP-Lighting added
    upd3: RP-Machine and RP_Compat added. I'm burned out for now, no wiring or logic textures today.

• Changelog EDEN Branch ( My Enviroment )

- Updated IC2 EXP Library to 397 ( Latest 1.6 Build )
    - Updated Buildcraft Library to 4.2.2 ( Latest 1.6 Build )
    - Added and Updated Thaumcraft Library to 4.0.1g

- Updated IC2 API to match with 397 Build

- Re - Adding few Classes and Packages including mainly "integration" stuff for Thaumcraft, Buildcraft, GregTech, IndustrialCraft
    - Rework of ConfigHandler to be more compatible and start working on own folder in /config
    - Rebalanced Thaumcraft Aspects
    - Start working on multiple Recipes Handler

- FIX - Crash caused by compatibility Thaumonomicon and Thaumcraft Compatibility Part

public void getForumUserData(Signature signature, User user) { if(user.equalsTo("Cass") && user.isOnline() { Forum.Out.println("signature")})return;}

• Awesome. :P

RP-World texures in the new format: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.…/mods/redpower_assets.zip
    (I'll edit the post and update the zip with the progress).
    upd1: RP-Base added
    upd2: RP-Control and RP-Lighting added
    upd3: RP-Machine added

Nice! Wish there was digital in this though... whatever though, if I really want to, I can do it myself. Thanks for the textures however! :D

• After update some derpy stuff happening. Crashing caused by Buildcraft... So NOT awesome :/ IDK real reason why it happen. I think its because of engine renderers :/

Check it out HERE please if you have enough time

public void getForumUserData(Signature signature, User user) { if(user.equalsTo("Cass") && user.isOnline() { Forum.Out.println("signature")})return;}

• Really? Did you change something in the proxy files?

Nope... I actually dont want touch those main classes as PacketHandler or proxies : )

• Official Post

In case you ever get bored stealing updating Redpower, here's a silly open source 1.4.7 mod which let you cook food on nuclear reactors: [Addon 1.115] NuclearPan 1.01 (Now with candies!)

I see this too much.

• In case you ever get bored stealing updating Redpower, here's a silly open source 1.4.7 mod which let you cook food on nuclear reactors: [Addon 1.115] NuclearPan 1.01 (Now with candies!)

Technically, I'm not stealing, more like, taking without permission. Especially since she's basically dead by now. Crazy theory, Alakaba and Eloraam got married and ran away from the world. Your thoughts about this? By the way, what do you people want me to make for the mod? More ways for energy? Or things that can use the energy?

• Because I make huge step in my tryings... I need to show it :D Im totally happy for that :D

Actually check out PATH :) Finally own folder: )

• Official Post

Technically, I'm not stealing, more like, taking without permission. Especially since she's basically dead by now. Crazy theory, Alakaba and Eloraam got married and ran away from the world. Your thoughts about this? By the way, what do you people want me to make for the mod? More ways for energy? Or things that can use the energy?

The scary thing is that it makes sense. The best thing would be more uses, like a macerator for Redpower, rather than more ways to power a furnace.

I see this too much.