My brain has just been sent to school's chemistry class about dyes.
One ingredient of yellow dye is Chrome? Thinking back about how much centrifuging has to been done to get the chrome needed for the 8 coils for an industrial blast furnace (dont know how much it has changed in 1.6.2), this would make me never produce yellow dye with a recipe that needs chrome
- Config options for Forestry (?) and GregTech
- Forestry: Wool/Wool Mesh into Biomass (does that make sense?)
- GregTech: Industrial Centrifuge Recipes
- Macerator: Wool -> 2 Shredded Wool Parts
- Centrifuge: 8 Shredded Wool Parts -> 8 String + 1 Dye (30-45 sec)
- Centrifuge: 2 Unicolored Dye -> 1 Dye, 1 Unidye (2-3 minutes)
- Centrifuge: 4 Multicolored Dye -> 2 Unicolored Dye 1, 2 Unicolored Dye 2, 1 Unidye (3-4 minutes)
- Centrifuge: 6 Tricolored Dye -> 2 Unicolored Dye 1, 2 Unicolored Dye 2, 2 Unicolored Dye 3, 2 Unidye (4 minutes)
These are my current notes. I guess I can add chemical reactor recipes to that list.
Oh, and Greg, prepare your inbox for some questions I will have sooner or later..(though in most cases it'd make much more sense to just open a thread). Oh, and by the way, your reflection methods were rather hieroglyphs to me, probably because I don't really know Java. I learned it theoretically using an online video course, but never used it so I forgot most of it. So I guess I am relearning, now with university and my own copypasta adventures