How to Install IndustrialCraft for Bukkit (???) HELP!!

• My version of bukkit is git-Bukkit-1.5.2-R1.0-27-gdc25312-b2815jnks

My version of client is 1.6.2 and function good for connecting.

Need install the industrialcraft, but i don't know version get for this bukkit, iam have the links site official:

Tutorial: Installation of IndustrialCraft² (For Server) - Public Releases - IC² Forum

[MC 1.5.2] Open Beta v1.117

http://wiki.industrial-craft.net/index.php?title=Download

WARNING! --> The MODS have install correctly, BUUUT , The Server not, The Server Fail:

FAIL: Unpacks JARs of IndustrialCraft and CraftBukkit and copy all content of one to other.

FAIL: Copy IndustrialCraft.jar to /mods directory. Not recognize/not exists.

FAIL: Copy IndustrialCraft.jar to /plugins directory. Error for all
    versions: org.bukkit.plugin.InvalidDescriptionException: Invalid
    plugin.yml

Question: What grab that version? And how to install the package jar? Thank for any help giveme.

Probes also with BuildCraft and ModLoaderMP for all variants for install.

Now only get the begin from 0 to install IndustrialCraft.

The industrialcraft probes is the version 2.

• Official Post

ModLoaderMP

That still exsists?

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• You have exactly two possibilities to make it. You can use MCPC+ or BukkitForge.

Both are pretty unstable, so use it on your own risk. It's still hardcore to make server with plugins which is modded.
    But, MCPC+ is good opinion. Forum of that have already section for Forge ported plugins, or Bukkit ported mods for better use together.
    Just, give it a try. ;)

public void getForumUserData(Signature signature, User user) { if(user.equalsTo("Cass") && user.isOnline() { Forum.Out.println("signature")})return;}

• pretty critical, nice insults, but and the help???

Not use MCPC, because it gives me many errors of the plugins. The plugins are downloaded all for ultimate version and function correctly in bukkit. Not changed the server Bukkit by MCPC, i can't.

I want to modify bukkit for compatibility with industrialcraft without damaging the other plugins.

• Official Post

I want to modify bukkit for compatibility with industrialcraft without damaging the other plugins.

You would have to do the opposite, modify industrialcraft² for bukkit compatibility, and IC² modified for bukkit (aka bukkit ports) are not officially supported.
    By the way, be sure to grab latest IC² from here: http://ic2api.player.to:8080/job/IC2_experimental/