[Suggestion] The ic2 beginner block

• Include a simple upgradable block that acts like a work station
    for all of ic2’s simple metal working and crafting needs. This is to oppose the current tedious tasks
    like wire cutting and metal hammering.

The block will start off with several functions like
    crafting, metal forming and storage, and will later be upgradable to include a
    charging station, furnace, crafting memory gui or whatever. The idea of this is to have a one stop place where
    the player can work on their future projects and perform other simple tasks.

Recommend crafting recipe: 1 crafting table, 2 stone blocks, 2 pistons, 2
    furnaces, 1 chest , and 1 shears.

• GT Bronze Workbench is pretty much like this.
    Except of its horrible orange GUI color, it is really neat in terms of item storage, consistant crafting area and its slots for tools.

The idea with one machine/block for everything... nope.

• GT Bronze Workbench is pretty much like this.
    Except of its horrible orange GUI color, it is really neat in terms of item storage, consistant crafting area and its slots for tools.

The idea with one machine/block for everything... nope.

Instead of using the bronze workbench you can use the advanced one (forgot its name) it is essentially the same, but with the ability to charge tools, hold more liquids, and not horribly bronze

• Official Post

Instead of using the bronze workbench you can use the advanced one (forgot its name) it is essentially the same, but with the ability to charge tools, hold more liquids, and not horribly bronze

I like the bronze colour :P I hate the pipe's colouring though, blue = green!

Maybe the whole IC2 crafting table could be added, but only does the machine actions as well if the machines are touching; so it automatically puts the item in, changes the mode of the machine, the machines processes, and the item goes back into the ultimate crafting table thing. That'd work.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• I like the bronze colour :P I hate the pipe's colouring though, blue = green!

Maybe the whole IC2 crafting table could be added, but only does the machine actions as well if the machines are touching; so it automatically puts the item in, changes the mode of the machine, the machines processes, and the item goes back into the ultimate crafting table thing. That'd work.

NOT BAD! Industrial Fabricator probably let myself inspire this at addon making :D

public void getForumUserData(Signature signature, User user) { if(user.equalsTo("Cass") && user.isOnline() { Forum.Out.println("signature")})return;}

• Personally, I'd just be happy with an insta-break crafting table. Crafting, even with mod, always seems a few blocks too far or a few crazy buttons away. A simple, real portable crafting table- two right clicks to place and craft, one left click to take back, that you can even place at the workshop and not carry it all the time, could get a long way over the fancier stuff. Maybe just 2 tin (for legs), glass (pole),, and an iron plate (for top)?

I do like the idea of a Master Machine interface, that can view and use all machines around it without needing to hop around. (MaMI?, MaMa interface?) (isn't there something similar in one of the MFFSes*?)

*I need a plural for MFFS.

• Personally, I'd just be happy with an insta-break crafting table. Crafting, even with mod, always seems a few blocks too far or a few crazy buttons away. A simple, real portable crafting table- two right clicks to place and craft, one left click to take back, that you can even place at the workshop and not carry it all the time, could get a long way over the fancier stuff. Maybe just 2 tin (for legs), glass (pole),, and an iron plate (for top)?

I do like the idea of a Master Machine interface, that can view and use all machines around it without needing to hop around. (MaMI?, MaMa interface?) (isn't there something similar in one of the MFFSes*?)

*I need a plural for MFFS.

It's interesting idea. Maybe if it looks something like this? (I make little playing ;))

public void getForumUserData(Signature signature, User user) { if(user.equalsTo("Cass") && user.isOnline() { Forum.Out.println("signature")})return;}