Energy cristals

• Official Post

I don't see how Killing mobs or Building is anything different then Mining. IMO, Miners are much more fun then a Quarry or anything, and much easier. The Majority of the people who play MC play it for much longer then just a few hours, including me, so getting end game in less then an hour is just stupid.

• they need to change the way you get iridium ore. Don't make it just loot. Give us a chance on scanning and replicating items to get iridium ore. really low for common stuff, but higher for rarer, radioactive, and more complicated stuff, like these energentium things or RTG pellets, with appropriate liquid UU-matter costs.
    then people won't be forced to spend days searching for a small chance of iridium ore.
    or go something like the thumacraft research route. Or perhaps make it so we have to craft everything that doesn't require iridium ore and scan it for the iridium ore recipe. That would prevent someone from skipping straight to quantum armor.

• game shoud not force you to mine for a hour just to reach t4.

This right here is what's wrong with a ton of mods/players. If spending an hour to reach highest tier is too much these people are playing the wrong game and/or should just get EE/easydiamonds.

• Official Post

they need to change the way you get iridium ore. Don't make it just loot. Give us a chance on scanning and replicating items to get iridium ore. really low for common stuff, but higher for rarer, radioactive, and more complicated stuff, like these energentium things or RTG pellets, with appropriate liquid UU-matter costs.
    then people won't be forced to spend days searching for a small chance of iridium ore.
    or go something like the thumacraft research route. Or perhaps make it so we have to craft everything that doesn't require iridium ore and scan it for the iridium ore recipe. That would prevent someone from skipping straight to quantum armor.

I suggested that a few days after you make your first Scanner, a meteorite will rain down nearby and give you a single iridium ;p

• I suggested that a few days after you make your first Scanner, a meteorite will rain down nearby and give you a single iridium ;p

something like galacticraft's meteorite ore? LOL, as long as it doesn't destroy my stuff on impact like in GC, that would be cool.

• Official Post

something like galacticraft's meteorite ore? LOL, as long as it doesn't destroy my stuff on impact like in GC, that would be cool.

DESTROY ALL THE THINGS!!! It could check whether there are any player placed blocks within 20 blocks to stop it from destroying your stuff, but a charged creeper sized hole wold be cool.

• Official Post

Actually, i would like if those meteors would strike randomly around the player (maybe even on you), and would make players to build explosion proof shelters (or at least thick shelters).
    This would make RF and all those Blast Resistant blocks useful (for those who arent nuke users).

Meteor system :
    First one will randomly strike with a 20% every day
    Second one will have only a 1% every day.
    Third to N, 1% every day.

The first meteor is tiny, while after it, meteor size is random, varying from tiny to huge. [Explosion power varies with size, with the huge one being equal to an uranium-full reactor]

• eh, no thanks.
    I don't care to have that big of an explosion, unless you add a meteorite defense system.

• Official Post

The max should be a Nuke filled with ITNT and Uranium 238 (Tiny explosion, but cool looking)

• Official Post

The max should be a Nuke filled with ITNT and Uranium 238 (Tiny explosion, but cool looking)

I still think the max should be what i said, but very unlikely.
    For example, you have 1% of meteor every day. If that 1% is true, you have, like 50% for tiny size, 25% for small, 20% for medium, 4% for big and 1% for huge.
    Yo gotta be very unlucky to get a big-huge meteor, right in your house.

The tiny to medium explosions would be easily blocked by 3 to 5 block thick cobble wall/roof, while big and huge are blocked by 1 to 3 thick reinforced stone.
    That would stimulate ppl to use CF :3

Meteors should leave some lava and meteorite ores (those are crushed and centrifuged into iridium and uranium - more byproducts can be added by other mods [GT]).

• I still think the max should be what i said, but very unlikely.
    For example, you have 1% of meteor every day. If that 1% is true, you have, like 50% for tiny size, 25% for small, 20% for medium, 4% for big and 1% for huge.
    Yo gotta be very unlucky to get a big-huge meteor, right in your house.

The tiny to medium explosions would be easily blocked by 3 to 5 block thick cobble wall/roof, while big and huge are blocked by 1 to 3 thick reinforced stone.
    That would stimulate ppl to use CF :3

Meteors should leave some lava and meteorite ores (those are crushed and centrifuged into iridium and uranium - more byproducts can be added by other mods [GT]).

only if I get some way of a meteorite defense in IC2
    I don't want to have to get MFFS to protect all my stuff that has to be outdoors (forestry tree and bee farms).

• i will explain more about MMORPG cancer:

1) most mmorpgs with donate system suffer from same cancer - they allow some content, but block other one, or slowdown process below reasonable limits.
    all mmorpg games that milk money from users are same, they bear specific signature easy to notice, i dont ever need to play such games, i can see this from site design and game forum, ever if forum stricly moderated, absence of negative threads show problem.

2) if you set cost of something to 9999 diamonds, no matter is donate present or not, this still cancer of slowdown, many players will want to speedup process, most games allow to speedup process with real money.

3) if you set droprate of something to 0.1%, no matter is donate present or not, this is still cancer of boredom that force user to repeat same action multiple times again and again.
    some games require multiple 0.1% items in order to get something, this designed to punish player who dare to abandon process midstage since components can't be used by itself.

Currently player allowed to use massfarm to generate UUM, but there is no way to use generated UUM.
    Replicator also does not allow to create items by itself, same with scanner and storage.

But ever all devices together wont allow you to generate iridium, you must find sample with 2% rate from some chest types.

This is all parts of same device, part A require large amount of resource and mouse clicks, other part require pure luck, if you unlucky all your efforts are wasted, this method used in many games, ever dota2 rotten with this.

Currently i IC2e bear signature of mmorpg cancer due this.

Replicator must ship with all possible recipes embedded intially, scanner and shoud gone.

hoho
    there is difference, some mods are purely creative mod, like soul shards, they not interesting to play, since you have no way to progress, you have everything initially.

some mods are fair, like buildcraft and redpower2, you dont need to grind for hours in order to get what you want.

ic2e currently fair only 1-3 tiers, 4th tier cost unreasonably high compated to features allowed, iridium cost too much to ever think about it, if something take more then 4 hours to complete it turn into boring grinding.

for meteors, thunderstorm lightning code can be used for this, after location selected explosion of given power cast, blocks that removed by explosion of given power relaced by meteorite ore, this will allow to provide meteorite ore without damage to player made structures.

• Official Post

Your quoting is awful to read sirus... use colors at least ~SpwnX