For the ingredients not presented in IC2 but in other mods

• I suggest to take out the ingredients that are not generated by the IC2 mods but are used in IC2 recipes, for instance, silver. Or to add some recipes to craft it or to make IC2 generate silver directly without requiring other mods like redpower. Since many mods that generate silver ore are not up-to-date and have different settings for the generation. And I believe the best way is to incorporate all these related mods together into one single mod.

• We don't add silver ore, but we do add a method of getting it ^^

He/She was suggesting that IC2 add a way to get silver dust/ingots for use in recipes without needing other mods (like redpower, factorization, gregtech, thermal expansion, ect.), or just generate silver ore itself.

• If you run purified crushed gold ore through a thermal centrifuge you get a single small pile of silver dust. This means that for every 9 gold ore you find, if you fully process it, you can get 18 gold ingots and 2 silver ingots, meaning that silver is MUCH harder to acquire than gold, which is kind of backwards.

• Official Post

Really it is just meant for an extra way to get it. Go install some other mods such as GT if you want it. In ic2, there is currently only 1 use for silver and that is for Glass fibre ;p

• What was that about not adding metals with one use?

Disappointed with the bugs and nerfedness of AtomicStryker Corp's Advanced Machines, and the unupdatedness of Snyke's Enterprises?
    Need low-lag renewable power?
    Come to ImmTech Intragalactical this thread for free UUM!

Note: UUM may stand for Unnerfed Unbuggy Updated Machines and may not be actual UUM. The extra U was lost due to a bit error.
    Battery snot included.

• IC2 didn't always have silver ingots, only the dust. And the dust was unobtainable and useless, unless another mod added silver - with only IC2, you didn't have another metal called "silver", you just had a useless unobtainable item called "silver dust".

Disappointed with the bugs and nerfedness of AtomicStryker Corp's Advanced Machines, and the unupdatedness of Snyke's Enterprises?

Note: UUM may stand for Unnerfed Unbuggy Updated Machines and may not be actual UUM. The extra U was lost due to a bit error.
    Battery snot included.

• Official Post

IC2 didn't always have silver ingots, only the dust. And the dust was unobtainable and useless, unless another mod added silver - with only IC2, you didn't have another metal called "silver", you just had a useless unobtainable item called "silver dust".

Not necessarily strictly true, ID conflicts let you have it :P

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Not necessarily strictly true, ID conflicts let you have it :P

So did /give - not the point.

Battery snot included.