Bored? Random IC2/Forum chat

• Nah, our labs are more like this. Tumbleweed not included

Sure that you don't have a little Borg Problem there?

Also, ordered the The Elder Scrolls Anthology. I kinda like it because it gives me a fat box og games and I kinda hate it because of being the final proof of the seris being dead(The MMO is not a game!)

• this forum site has over 20 million total hits
    let us all appreciate that about 2/3 of those hits are like 6 different people on this site
    Greg, Spwnx, Me, Sinnaj, maybe albalka or N!shortname lol, probably others though lol, most of us a repeat offenders :£

• Huh, those 6 guys must have really worn down F5 keys.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Huh, those 6 guys must have really worn down F5 keys.

I counted to a million once (although it took like 30 days so i had to sleep inbetween, saving my number on a notepad. Yeh, i now its sad but know i can say i can count to a million, bitch)

• I counted to a million once (although it took like 30 days so i had to sleep inbetween, saving my number on a notepad. Yeh, i now its sad but know i can say i can count to a million, bitch)

30 Days of your life just to say you can count?

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• Sure that you don't have a little Borg Problem there?

Also, ordered the The Elder Scrolls Anthology. I kinda like it because it gives me a fat box og games and I kinda hate it because of being the final proof of the seris being dead(The MMO is not a game!)

That's my internet. With all this rain on my cables, it becomes dropout paradise.

RPGs. Don't make guesses out of my avatar, I don't have the patience to play.

• Out of curiosity, is this overkill in terms of shielding. (where their is gaps, there will be a force field block once I install it in)

P.S: Thanks Greg for your Aesthetic/Storage/ Component Blocks

• Eh, this is mainly for asthetic and kind of functional reason (It has to take a spambot beating after all... :whistling: ) (though I will replace one of the levels with Osmium). I should note that the small column at the top is the Landing gear system for this

• Some of Greg's endgame content, specifically the decorative blocks, are so endgame that he may end up creating a blackhole from the infinite endgameness.

Uh oh, my osmium block house wasn't a good idea then? All the endgameness might spawn fusion reactors and enderdragons everywhere

I see this too much.

• Some of Greg's endgame content, specifically the decorative blocks, are so endgame that he may end up creating a blackhole from the infinite endgameness.

I guess we may have to create one the thing a step before the blackhole, neutron stars, for neutronium...

• What would neutronium be used for?
    Also, when stargates eventually come, will we be able to go into deep space itself and make a cool ship? If so, it better have 0 gravity and you better add Gravity simulators >:D

• And we need innocent really little children visiting black hole facilities...sorry, my brain got dampened BY DAMN FUCKING BAD JUNKS DAMN SHITLOADS OF CRAPPINESS german TV Movies. I WOULD RATHER DIVE IN ANTIMATTER THAN LOOK THAT CRAPLOAD OF SHIT GERMANY IS CALLING ENTERTAINMENT! Also, a friend told me about the movie making me rage so much! IT IS SO BAD; I WRITE A FAT POST ABOUT IT BEING SHITLOADS OF JUNK WITHOUT HAVING EVEN SEEN IT!

Also, I think it is not a bad idea to mention that I added a few screenshots to the craploads I allready uploaded HERE