Bored? Random IC2/Forum chat

• If you can message yourself, can you also block yourself from messages?

EDIT: you can with rules, which send all messages to yourself into the Recycle bin

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Talking to myself is something i usually do.

Talking to yourself is usually the first sign of insanity... 8o

• Actually thats normal to every (most?) human, not that you will reply to yourself as a normal conversion, if you do, then thats insanity.
    Also, i never said that i'm a normal person, did i?
    Not that anyone actually is, everyone has a piece of insanity in their minds, waiting to be released once their common sense gets destroyed by a trauma or something like.

• I was very tempted to ban you for being rude to yourself :3

You'd have to unban him to help recover from the pain he received.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• I kid you not. More details on Twitter.

Android Minecraft Server, what a great thing for my 1000th post :thumbsup:

I see this too much.

• Nope nope nope nope, this is vanilla with really bad tick lag, on a 1 GHz single core. Don't expect running it on that old ARMv6 junk from Samsung I hear everybody on your country has.

Not only that, setting up the Debian environment the server runs on takes a long time, a rooted Android host (any version), a two-partition FAT+ext2 SD card (32 MB FAT so Android doesn't complain) and a working Debian install (any architecture) to run debootstrap.

• Well, mine is a Motorola Razr D3.
    Of course i could have bought a Samsung Galaxy S4, but yeah, it is somewhat expensive, i definetely don't need that much computational power and i'm not rich to buy "high-end" stuff whenever i want.
    Strange that i don't even know what phone is that ARMv6. I'm used to seeing better ones, like iPhones and Galaxys, well... nvm.