Bored? Random IC2/Forum chat

• Ok, ok, you can make fun of me...

Gave me an idea for solar baubles though.

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

Edited once, last by xbony2 ().

• Ok, ok, you can make fun of me...

Gave me an idea for solar baubles though.

*Facepalm*

Edit: Nooooooooooooo!!! My post count isn't 42 anymore ;(

You see, when you open new doors, there is a price to pay. Now imagine... tonight, you look under your bed, and, lo and behold, you find a monster! And you're immediately eaten. Now, if you hadn't looked for the monster, you wouldn't have found it and you'd still be happy in your beds, instead of being slowly digested in the stomach sack of the creature. But, with any luck, your sister or your brothers might have heard your screams, and your endeavor will serve as a valuable lesson to them.

• I didn't really catch much info for that mod, what does the nano ring do anyway?

Just gives you potion effects. There's also nano amulets and belts. I'll probably make it more "vanilla" later, see if I can just add armor bars, although there's not a simply way to do that with baubles.

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• ...and all mods have to be reviewed for their content. no bugs, no 'unbalanced' mods, no mods that do something another existing mod does, no overlapping resources.

And these everywhere

Once I heard this news, I became glad that I ultimately decided to make the permanent move to /r/spaceengineers. Great Voxel game that is supported by Steam, with a sufficient technical setting that I've always craved from modded Minecraft. Best of all: Mod Support for this game is fully implemented, and new options to mod/design with are coming out regularly per update. Yes, it's still in buggy alpha phase, but I honestly feel it's worth the $20 investment (or $14 if you can catch it on sale like I did back in March, lol)...

But yeah, Minecraft and Minecraft mods were great. But if this deal goes thru, this will pretty much be the end of this little block game that we know it...

Would anyone like to try a Slowpoke Tail?! Only 1 Million Yen!

this isn't about arrogance or ego, I have a block that I put a lot of freaking work into

Every Mod Author, in existence. And yet, you STILL say otherwise.

• "Cactus" Green, the same item, but renamed (like anvil).

Eh, I think a new item would be easier/make more sense to do.

@Thunderdark/Player, halp, I think it's kind of hard to add a new kinetic rotor without some serious hacking, since it needs to extend ItemGradualInt (I think), but to do that you need an InternalName enum argument, but from what I understand, there's an enum constant for each normal IC2 item/block, but you can't add any more constants. I probably don't make any sense at all.

Edit2: SpwnX, can you remove this silly extra spoiler? I'm too stupid to figure out what to do xD . Done ~SpwnX

Edit: Made a new item for the dye instead of using minecraft's default stuff. And I even mod support for the floating rails mod , because it's awesome.

Edited 5 times, last by SpwnX ().

• Official Post

Game time!

With the new Railcraft update adding electric trains, how much more of the IC2 API do you think is now in Railcraft?

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• And it's confirmed. Mojang acquired for $2.5 billion. Notch quitted Mojang too.

As said, hopefully MS doesn't fuck up the game by screwing with the EULA (which would screw up YouTube, Twitch and mods) and screwing with the current Mojang team.

EDIT: Microsoft's official press release
    By the wording, it seems that MC will still be available on non-MS platforms.

EDIT 2: The Mojang post does seem to be optimistic about modding future though, so that may not be so bad.
    CPW is quitting though. He's deleting his Twitter account in 22 hours.

• Official Post

The loss of CPW is at least as bad as anything Microsoft will do. What he has done with Forge and everything else is surpassed by very few things.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• And it's confirmed. Mojang acquired for $2.5 billion. Notch quitted Mojang too.

As said, hopefully MS doesn't fuck up the game by screwing with the EULA (which would screw up YouTube, Twitch and mods) and screwing with the current Mojang team.

Will probably be the first casualties in this deal....

EDIT: Microsoft's official press release
    By the wording, it seems that MC will still be available on non-MS platforms.

" Minecraft fans are loyal, with nearly 90 percent of paid customers on the PC having signed in within the past 12 months..."

I expect that number to drop like a sand block pretty soon...

EDIT 2: The Mojang post does seem to be optimistic about modding future though, so that may not be so bad.
    CPW is quitting though. He's deleting his Twitter account in 22 hours.

First member of the exodus. I'm imagining the new EULA for the game to be a total nightmare to have to deal with...

Would anyone like to try a Slowpoke Tail?! Only 1 Million Yen!

this isn't about arrogance or ego, I have a block that I put a lot of freaking work into

Every Mod Author, in existence. And yet, you STILL say otherwise.