Bored? Random IC2/Forum chat

• Official Post

But tanks up to 256 is fine if they're just made of glass. Railcraft ones for example take either steel (from iron) or iron directly, which with IC2 means I'd rather save my iron for that.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• or Openblocks tanks. these don't store any more per block, but can be expanded indefinitely in all directions(fluid will flow down to the lowest level, though). They don't use iron, either(but obsidian, and thats not THAT hard to get, and i recall OpenBlocks having a block breaker, too, so you can automate it.)

Native language german, please point out mistakes to me. forget it, my english is better than that of a good deal of people on the forums anyway.

IC Related Quotes thread. If you ever need some good puns.

• *Ahem* given that it has a lack of use right now (assuming you aren't building boom-boom boxes), i'm going to leave this here.

• Official Post

Anyone got a good way of moving 1000 buckets worth of pahoehoe lava? :P

• Official Post

It's ok, my steam boiler calcified just before the tank filled up, so I'll not have to sort the problem out just yet. Still plenty of room to make the tank tower higher.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• Official Post

I managed to get iridium, but only 2 plates worth. Q-Boots just mean I don't fall to my death off my crop platform/jetpack fall damage etc. Much more useful that leggings that let you jump high to take more fall damage, or a helmet, that I really have no need for right now.

I see this too much.

• that was my impression as well, but his point is that fall damage protection is more useful to him that the effect of the quantum leggings, be it insane movement speed or high jump.

Native language german, please point out mistakes to me. forget it, my english is better than that of a good deal of people on the forums anyway.

IC Related Quotes thread. If you ever need some good puns.

• Official Post

It'd be even better if you didn't say IC2 added it. All the fun as 200 mod modpacks have to find which mod causes people to die walking into walls!

I see this too much.