Posts by Epic Lulz

Although it would make much more sense with redstone and lapis though. And coal to coal dust.

Maybe add ore washing recipes for them as well? And diamond ore macerates to diamond dust instead.

Hextech Thermoelectric Generator:

Works similarly to the RTG however it uses high-energy magic relics mana (magic energy) to generate electricity.
    With vanilla you may only use the nether star, other items can be added through the config.
    Generates 4-8-16-32-64 EU/t (1-5 nether stars).
    Recipe is a RTG combined with a magic converter and some thaumium (palladium if TC is not available) plates.

How about instead each item that is valid has a specific fuel exponential value. For example Nether Star would have a value of 1000, something lesser like Mercury could have 5.

Then the machine will store Magic-EU. This is the formula for how much it produces.
    Magic-EU = 2 ^ (Sum of exponential values / 1000) * 1000

And every second or so it will output one burst of EU, at a 1:1k conversion ratio. The maximum output in one burst is 512 EU, but can be increased with overclocker upgrades.

With 1: Maximum 2048 EU, at 1:2k conversion ratio
    With 2: Maximum 8192 EU, at 1:4k conversion ratio
    With 3: Maximum 32768 EU, at 1:8k conversion ratio
    With 4: Maximum 131 072 EU, at 1:16k converison ratio

Hi, i'm ad admin on a IC2 server, lately we founded that since version 303 (with the disabling of the machine explosions) users are prone to ignore (for ignorance or just don't care) the max EU/t and make systems that should cause a huge BOOM if the explosion ban wasn't in place.

This cause an awful amount of lag and the staff can't be the EU police of the server. I was guessing if it is technically possible to just revert the changes made from 302 to 303 and implement them in 397 (last 1.6 update).

p. s. i hope i'm in the right category in the forum, otherwise i'm sorry and if u can say where i should post i'll cancel this and move the 3d

This should go in suggestions, but don't worry, a mod can help move it for you.

It's impossible to revert the change now as the Dev Team has already moved on to 1.7 and it's very hard to revert back to 1.6 since they have updated their buildscripts and all that.

However, I think you can get someone to write an addon or minimod or patch or something to revert those changes.

Don't want to doublepost, but I don't think this suggestion will fit when I edit it in.

Basically it is about large multiblock storage units, for items, liquids and energy, called Multi-Block Storage Units (MBSU)

To build one, you will need to use MBSU Frames and Multi-Block Storage Extension Covers MBSU Cover Blocks. They can be made by:

A complete MBSU unit is a cuboidal structure with MBSU Frames as edges and vertices, and MBSU Cover Blocks as faces. The maximum external length in each dimension is 16 blocks. Replace one of the MBSU Cover Blocks with one of the following units:

MBSU Core Unit
    The MBSU Core Unit is needed for the entire structure to function. The MBSU Core Unit comes in 4 different variants: Solid Storage, Fluid Storage, Solid Electrolyte and Fluid Electrolyte. Upgrades for the MBSU are added to the Core Unit.
    The crafting recipes are:

MBSU IO Units
    The IO Units are used to input items into the MBSU as well as output items from the MBSU. They come in item and fluid variants. They are just crafted by Conveyor Module / Pump Module + Machine Casing + Wrench.

MBSU Electrodes
    The MBSU Electrodes are used to input energy into and out of the MBSU. They come in cathode (negative; energy in) and anode (positive; energy out) variants.

The MBSU Solid/Liquid Storages in General
    MBSU Solid/Liquid Storages can store up to 2 full units of items per metre cubed inside the frame. This can be increased with Density Upgrades which can be crafted from 2 double lead plates, a wrench, and a screwdriver. There can be a maximum of 8 Density Upgrades, which each increase the maximum capacity by 1 full unit of items per metre cubed. This maxes out at 20 full units of items per metre cubed inside the frame. The MBSU Solid Storage can store only 1 type of item, but this can be expanded up to 6 types with 5 more Type Recognition Upgrades, which are crafted from 1 glass, 1 slimeball, 1 ender pearl dust, 1 lead plate and 1 screwdriver each. The MBSU Liquid Storage can only store 1 type of liquid.

The number of items in 1 full unit depends on the item itself. If the item is registered as dustTiny, 1 full unit is 36 stacks; dustSmall is 16 stacks; dust is 4 stacks; ingot is 2 stacks; block is 1 stack. Other items are assumed to be 2 stacks (configurable).
    For liquids, 4000 mB is considered 1 full unit.

The MBSU Solid/Liquid Electrolytes in General
    MBSU Solid/Liquid Electrolyte store enough electricity based on the electrolyte used. Electrolytes are added through IO Units, but they cannot be extracted.

2 Lead Plates + 750 mB Sulfuric Acid per 1 metre cubed: 20 000 EU per metre cubed
    1 Nickel Plate + 1 Cadmium Plate* per 1 metre cubed: 20 000 EU per metre cubed
    1 Nickel Plate + 1 Lithium Cell per 1 metre cubed: 10 000 EU per metre cubed
    4 Lithium Cells per 1 metre cubed: 15 000 EU per metre cubed

Suggestion for an alternate new autocrafting table system.

Tier 1:
    - Only operates on rising edge / falling edge (as specified in GUI), i.e. you need a redstone clock to operate this.
    - Operations are capped at 5 Hz (1 Hz, or Hertz = 1 operation/second), each operation 1 item
    - Consumes 5 EU per operation

Tier 2:
    - Can be operated on rising edge / falling edge / on state (as specified in GUI).
    - Operations are capped at 20 Hz, each operation 1 item
    - Machine can charge electrical tools when placed in a separate slot.
    - Consumes 40 EU per operation

Tier 3:
    - Can be operated on rising edge / falling edge / on state / off state / ignore signal (as specified in GUI).
    - Operations are capped at 20 Hz, each operation 1 or 4 items
    - Machine can charge electrical tools used in crafting directly.
    - Machine can auto-output to pipes and other machines.
    - Consumes 240 EU per operation

Tier 4:
    - Can be operated on rising edge / falling edge / on state / off state / ignore signal, and redstone control can be set to fuzzy mode, where on can be considered as above a certain redstone strength and off as below the redstone strength, through a screwdriver-activated GUI.
    - Operations are capped at 20 Hz, each operation 1, 4 or 16 items
    - Machines can charge electrical tools used in crafting directly.
    - Machin can charge electrical tools used in crafting directly.
    - Machine can repair non-electrical tools with materials provided. E.g. if machine uses a Bronze Hammer, whenver the Bronze Hammer gets below 5/6 durability it will consume 1 bronze plate to fully repair it.
    - Machine can accept fluid input directly.
    - Consumes 1200 EU per operation

Tier 5:
    - Can be operated on rising edge / falling edge / on state / off state / ignore signal, and redstone control can be set to fuzzy mode, where on can be considered as above a certain redstone strength and off as below the redstone strength, through a screwdriver-activated GUI.
    - Operations are capped at 20 Hz, each operation 1, 4, 16 or a full stack
    - Machines can charge electrical tools used in crafting directly.
    - Machin can charge electrical tools used in crafting directly.
    - Machine can repair non-electrical tools with materials provided. E.g. if machine uses a Bronze Hammer, whenver the Bronze Hammer gets below 5/6 durability it will consume 1 bronze plate to fully repair it.
    - Machine can accept fluid input directly.
    - Machine can output fluids directly if necessary. (E.g. carbon + hydrogen)
    - Machine can be used as an Assembler, and a E-Furnace.
    - Consumes 4800 EU per operation.

hey i have a very similar issue its probably because im in experimental dl but it seems im not able to craft any machines tools and stuff are fine so far as i can tell anyway,
    just the machines are missing e.g solar panel, batbox, wind yurbine etc
    is their something im missing or is it the experimental build?

industrialcraft-2_2.1.447-experimental was the latest build that seem to work with the forge loader im using 10.12.0.1047

1. Don't hijack other's threads.
    2. Spell and use grammar properly, or at least make an attempt to do so.
    3. Make sure you are using the correct recipes.

I've run into this same problem. The suit gives me 10-15 seconds before I'm dead and even if I immediately drop the rod I still get hurt bad.

READ. The post above you states that:

Can you at least read before you post, especially on a 7-month old thread?