Posts by alexthesax

You are SICK
    i also have my dirt house... :D

but ConGratz great job :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond:

Lol, thanks :) I'm currently working off and on on a ComputerCraft program that will run the logistics, should decrease CPU requirements. Should run smooth as silk when its done xD

Thanks Pizza for the tip!

so if i trying to heat up my breeder with lava it starts to cooling right away?
    P.S. and how many times reactor ticks during second? link in this case how long it takes to explode, really 877 seconds, or 877 ticks?
    P.P.S. link and this design will have 49.7% of heat, so no water will evaporate, if i'm right.

1. Yes it will start to cool immediately.
    2. The reactor pulses once per second I believe, so you don't have to worry about loosing heat too quick. 877 seconds, not ticks.
    3. I don't remember what temperature water evaporates at for exterior cooling, but just your FYI, every lava bucket gives 2k heat directly to the hull.

I don't need a new dust, its just I also have a Copper Dust in my mod (and a Tin/Bronze Dust). As I said its just cosmetic if one or the other is used. So not a big deal at all, was just something I was wondering. (only real difference is my Bronze recipe takes less Copper than IC2's, its 1-1)

Does IC2 declare their dusts in OreDictionary as such?

Yeah, Forge's ore handler doesn't have dusts incorporated, so no, it isn't in the dictionary. The ores and ingots are the only related items in dictionary as far as copper tin etc, along with uran.

I do have one fear however, would I have to remove my Copper from the OreDictionary if I included a custom Macerator recipe for it? Because then it would basically try to count my ore for both recipes.

Actually I believe that the recipe is automatically registered with the Macerator when you add an ore to the dictionary, such as your copper, so actually you should keep it in the dictionary, and remove the manual recipe (at least in 1.5x) if I'm not mistaken.

Alright, based on what you are wanting to do, I think everything can be done in 1.5x versions.

1. Disable any of the world gen for IC2
    2. Add Macerator/any other processing machine recipes via the API now, not done via TE's
    3. Add block id/meta that the ore scanners and miner look for
    4. At the moment there are no configuration options for UUM, if you would like some, just drop one of us coders a message/here with what you need, you should be able to add your own though

I think that everything you were asking about.

Sounds like a fun mod, looking forward to it...

Thanks, I've already gone through the entire help files, and saw that, and went, "Oh yeah, that's awesome, I can input bundled cables xD" Anyway, I figure I'll make a function that loops all the different colors through the logic part, basically just storing the current color in a variable and when it loops through, then cycles to the next color.

Great!
    "nei ftw!" ?
    Haha, great someone else though that too! Actually timers from RP just somehow kills my FPS...

NEI, NotEnoughItems, it's like TMI except way better. Timers you say, well I don't have many of those, I think its just the shear amount of custom rendering and logic mixed with MC not being multithreaded.

Yeah I'm definately going to look into it, I should get a bit of time this weekend. I have a total of 64 mfsu, nei ftw! Main bank is 4 sections of 12 mfsu, backup bank is 16 total, in 2 sections. I agree that this new mod will be of good use for saving processors on server xD

except csv doesn't work well with some things. Like the file up there. Ever tried to import it? Snag a copy of Libreoffice and import the thing, it's utterly useless and *very* unreadable.
    Now either go away or post something useful.

Hey now, I very much agree with MJEvans, .csv is a common format, and just because you can't open it with free software, doesn't mean you need to post comments like that. It works fine with Microsoft Office, and I would bet you money that OpenOffice can open it fine too. Either way he did a good job to help out new people, I took a look at it (fyi importing it took no time at all and was flawless) and its a pretty good tutorial, really sums up the materials required to get your industrial world started, so quit being a "IT DONT WRK, THIS SUX" kinda person, and just shut up if you don't have something helpful to say.

[/rage]

Already talked about it in Daniel's thread, but computercraft would be epic with your power plant. Run everything from one console and tada!

Hmm, I took a look at that mod a week or two ago, didn't know it was that powerful. When I get some time (havn't even touched MC for past 3 days) then I will defiantly look into it.

Only slightly less expensive than the ones you posted, but some of the coolant cells you had in your second design weren't necessary:

http://www.talonfiremage.pwp.b…=1k10101001501521s1r11r10

I know it doesn't make much of a difference at all, what's 13 coolant cells compared to everything else, but hey.

Modified version of yours with less HD's and more coolant cells...

http://www.talonfiremage.pwp.b…=1k10101001501521s1r11r10