Posts by BoggyDG

Basically, if you dont know what fusion is, it's a reaction when 2 eg. hydrogen atoms are going so fast that when they crash the make one helium atom and release energy. Some countries are actually(dunno which ones, just wrote some) planning to make a fusion reactor in France, tho they don't yet know how to make one, for information reasons. It would be awesome(my opinion) to include a fusion reactor to the game. You could make a maching that seperates H2O into hydrogen and oxygen, and the reactor would accept that and make energy and release helium. tho it does take a lot of energy to speed up atoms, so it wouldn't be sooo efficient and you can make so the machine takes a long time to make hydrogen, to stop players getting billions of EU from the reactor. Also what would be a cool feature is the ability to use the helium to make other elements and also those elements until you hit iron ofcourse, because it takes a lot more of energy to fuse iron than you get. Also, mod-crossovers! It would be awesome that you can use the umm... the mod that has the helium and NaK coolant cells and use helium in the reactor. And would be cool that you can fuse iron to make other stuff like gold and platinum. So, whatja thinkin'?

Okay, hadn't noticed before that using the filename of the jar by itself on command line would work (I think with older versions of Java and/or Windows it wouldn't), but that still suppresses error messages.

Could you please try the following command to see if it shows any error messages:

Code
    java -jar Ic2ExpReactorPlanner.jar

Ok, so i tried that, and, the Planner opened! But is there a convenient way of doing that? like making a command prompt file that when opened will open your file?

Edit: Just looked at the opened cmd prompt and saw an error that showed up when the planner opened(nothing happened to the planner): WARNING: Could not open/create prefs root node Software\JavaSoft\Prefs at root 0x80000002. Windows RegCreateKeyEx(...) returned error code 5.

Sorry I took so long to respond to your multiple attempts to contact me about this, but it works for me, and I think several other forum members have used it sucessfully, so I need a bit more information to figure out why it isn't working for you:
    1. Does the standalone V3 planner open for you?
    2. If you run the experimental planner from command line, does it give any error message? (running it by double-clicking generally leaves Java with nowhere to show error messages)

1. Yes, it opens perfectly fine for me.

2. i Didn't exactly know what you mean by that, so i looked it up here and opened it, and again, nothing happened.

And yes, i did download the latest version of your planner, and did try to open older versions.

I know this isn't something from your mod or something you control, but it's related to IC2. The new experimental reactor planner won't open. I did try to open it(double-click it), but it woudn't do anything. it just loads for a second and does nothing. like a program that won't open(well, exactly like a program that won't open). Is it that i have windows 10? and i do have java.

well it would be useful because tools and armor don't have "upgrades" such as machines, but it's yet to be seen. i'd recommend to make another machine that takes, let's say, 10 xp to make an "xp packet" and you use the "xp packet" in a crafting recipe to make tool upgrades. a lot of work, but would be nice! or you could just enchant them. But that one is more boring.

It only happens when i add this mod. i have 10gb alocated to the pack. Seems to be some kind of memory leak or something

You have 10GB allocated??? If you have 16GB of RAM(witch you probably do), that won't work because minecraft itself uses 10GB of RAM but Java also needs some RAm so it uses 10GB for itself so it's 20GB in total. if you dont have that much RAM(random access memory, for all of you interested), then lower to like 5 gigs of ram.

It would be awesome to get some machine upgrades so we can use machines more easely for our power comsuptions. it would be awesome to have an upgrade that increases the EU generation for machines such as for a semifluid generator to make, let's say, 500EU/t, but to use a bunch more fuel to add to it. there should be of course(together or seperated?) a loss of energy. And another one is that eu generative machines output EU much faster, but ofcourse again a loss of energy. So? :Geothermal Generator:

Actually, now that i think of it, if you have advanced generators like me(how can my pc run 24 mods? its 7 years old), then you can use a fuel/air mixer and a fuel mixer(something like that) witch will get you a 185% efficiency. And if you use a reactor, you can place multiple of generators witch will get you the most EU ever! and it's really reliable.

I'd choose the biogas setup because i like biogas and it seems much more reliable than a steam one. I don't want to go and fix my steam setup every time and i don't have a lot of refined iron(i have like 5 blocks, and they aren't used so much). So for me, biogas is the way to go.

So i'm trying to get the most efficient way to get the most EU out of lava. geothermal and a liquid exchanger output the same amount of EU(when an exchanger is used with a stirling generator), both 10000EU per bucket. But is there a way to get more? I came up with one that has practically no mainteance. It heats up a fermenter to ferment biomass into biogas, and using the biogas to run a semifluid generator. It gives me 1280Eu more per bucket of lava, and the fermenting process stops at exactly half so if you use more it'll give you 640EU extra(i think so). but now that i think of it you need energy to macerate plantballs into chaff and chaff into biomass but idk. can you come up with a higher EU output when using lava? :Bio Cell:

Actually the amount the heat reactor generates depends on what type of setup you're using. if you use a normal stirling setup, go kill yourself. If you use the steam setup, witch i think is the most widely spread, you'll get an efficient reactor. but if you are using the biogas setup, you'll get the most energy, but you do have to have a lot of chaff.

So in the previous suggestion some guys told me i'm kinda nooby. So lets try to fix that. So wassup' biatches(no offense intended)? maybe a bit too much. Let's try to get the middle. The denti... NO! i said middle!

The driller.

So a driller would drill holes into teet... i mean blocks so you can put cables trough them. it would make really good of a use when you want to hide cables. And Chocohead would now say: but we already have construction foam witch you can use for hiding cables really easely. But what if i want to use wood, or i dunno, wood? it would be useful. So a suggestion for the machine itself. you choose in the gui what blocks you want to drill, the sides you're gonna drill trough and your drill. It would also be useful if you followed my machine suggestions bcs if you didn't drill on one side, cables wouldn't connect so you can place cables side by side. and the only reason i thought of the driller and not a facade like thing from buildcraft, because originality. So what do you think?

Sorry BoggyDG, but you seem nooby to me :P What was that about a copyrighted image on an imageboard though?

Legitimate. Or rather another expelation for that: If i wasn't legitimate, but rather a robot(Queue, what do you even mean by legitimate?), why would i be on this forum?

Do you see the qoutes or not? 'cause i and seein' nothin'. Exept the ones i placed by myself.
    And btw i try my best. i'm not even from a country that speaks English. And i like to mess with people, especially the ones who mess with me.

dunno how to quote. response for Queue
    I'm a person, not a dick(however i do have one), i am special(left-handed plus smarter in physics that my 3 year older brother, and i'm 12) and legitimate? this is a forum, not a copyrighted image on an imageboard. Oh how i love to correct people!!!!1111!!!!1!!!!!1!!111!!!1!!11!!!1111!1111!!!!!1!!!!!1!1111!!!!11!!1!!1!! :Industrial Credit: :Industrial Credit: :Industrial Credit: :Industrial Credit: :Industrial Credit: :Industrial Credit: :Industrial Credit: :Industrial Credit: :Industrial Credit: :Industrial Credit: :Industrial Credit: :Industrial Credit: :Industrial Credit: :Industrial Credit: :Industrial Credit: :Industrial Credit: :Industrial Credit: :Industrial Credit: :Industrial Credit: :Industrial Credit: :Industrial Credit: :Industrial Credit: :Industrial Credit: :Industrial Credit: :Industrial Credit: :Industrial Credit: :Industrial Credit: :Industrial Credit: :Industrial Credit: :Industrial Credit: :Industrial Credit: :Industrial Credit: :Industrial Credit: :Industrial Credit: :Industrial Credit: :Industrial Credit: :Industrial Credit: :Industrial Credit: :Industrial Credit: :Industrial Credit: :Industrial Credit: :Industrial Credit: :Industrial Credit: :Industrial Credit: :Industrial Credit: :Industrial Credit: :Industrial Credit: :Industrial Credit: :Industrial Credit: :Industrial Credit: :Industrial Credit: :Industrial Credit: :Industrial Credit: :Industrial Credit: :Industrial Credit: :Industrial Credit: :Industrial Credit: :Industrial Credit: :Industrial Credit: :Industrial Credit: :Industrial Credit: :Industrial Credit: :Industrial Credit: :Industrial Credit: :Industrial Credit: :Industrial Credit: :Industrial Credit: :Industrial Credit: :Industrial Credit: :Industrial Credit: :Industrial Credit: :Industrial Credit: :Industrial Credit: :Industrial Credit: :Industrial Credit: :Industrial Credit: :Industrial Credit: :Industrial Credit: :Industrial Credit: :Industrial Credit: :Industrial Credit: :Industrial Credit: :Industrial Credit: :Industrial Credit: :Industrial Credit: :Industrial Credit: :Industrial Credit: :Industrial Credit: :Industrial Credit: :Industrial Credit: :Industrial Credit: :Industrial Credit: :Industrial Credit: :Industrial Credit: :Industrial Credit: :Industrial Credit: :Industrial Credit: :Industrial Credit: :Industrial Credit: :Industrial Credit: :Industrial Credit: :Industrial Credit: :Industrial Credit: :Industrial Credit: :Industrial Credit: :Industrial Credit: :Industrial Credit: :Industrial Credit: :Industrial Credit: :Industrial Credit: :Industrial Credit:

Disassembler and extractor

So a disassembler(did i spell it wrong?) would disassemble items(obviously, duh.) and an extractor(i know it already exists) would extract sticky resin(my fingers!!!) from trees its connected to(only rubber ones). so, what do You think? (note, you uneducated guys, you place an uppercase letter when you say You in plural,) :Electronic Circuit: :Electronic Circuit: :Electronic Circuit: :Electronic Circuit: :Electronic Circuit: :Electronic Circuit: :Electronic Circuit: :Electronic Circuit: :Electronic Circuit: :Electronic Circuit: :Electronic Circuit: :Electronic Circuit: :Electronic Circuit: :Electronic Circuit: :Electronic Circuit: :Electronic Circuit: :Electronic Circuit: :Electronic Circuit: :Electronic Circuit: :Electronic Circuit: :Electronic Circuit: :Electronic Circuit: :Electronic Circuit: :Electronic Circuit: :Electronic Circuit: :Electronic Circuit: :Electronic Circuit: :Electronic Circuit: :Electronic Circuit: :Electronic Circuit: :Electronic Circuit: :Electronic Circuit: :Electronic Circuit: :Electronic Circuit: :Electronic Circuit: :Electronic Circuit: :Electronic Circuit: :Electronic Circuit: :Electronic Circuit: :Electronic Circuit: :Electronic Circuit: :Electronic Circuit: :Electronic Circuit: :Electronic Circuit: :Electronic Circuit: :Electronic Circuit: :Electronic Circuit: :Electronic Circuit: :Electronic Circuit: :Electronic Circuit: :Electronic Circuit: :Electronic Circuit: :Electronic Circuit: :Electronic Circuit: :Electronic Circuit: :Electronic Circuit: :Electronic Circuit: :Electronic Circuit: :Electronic Circuit: :Electronic Circuit: :Electronic Circuit: :Electronic Circuit: :Electronic Circuit: :Electronic Circuit: :Electronic Circuit: :Electronic Circuit: :Electronic Circuit: :Electronic Circuit: :Electronic Circuit: :Electronic Circuit: :Electronic Circuit: :Electronic Circuit: :Electronic Circuit: :Electronic Circuit: :Electronic Circuit: :Electronic Circuit: :Electronic Circuit: :Electronic Circuit: :Electronic Circuit: :Electronic Circuit: :Electronic Circuit: :Electronic Circuit: :Electronic Circuit: :Electronic Circuit: :Electronic Circuit: :Electronic Circuit: :Electronic Circuit: :Electronic Circuit: :Electronic Circuit: :Electronic Circuit: :Electronic Circuit: :Electronic Circuit: :Electronic Circuit: :Electronic Circuit: :Electronic Circuit: :Electronic Circuit: :Electronic Circuit: :Electronic Circuit: :Electronic Circuit: :Electronic Circuit: :Electronic Circuit: :Electronic Circuit: :Electronic Circuit: :Electronic Circuit: :Electronic Circuit: :Electronic Circuit: :Electronic Circuit: :Electronic Circuit: :Electronic Circuit: :Electronic Circuit: :Electronic Circuit: :Electronic Circuit: :Electronic Circuit: :Electronic Circuit: :Electronic Circuit: :Electronic Circuit: :Electronic Circuit: :Electronic Circuit: :Electronic Circuit: :Electronic Circuit: :Electronic Circuit: :Electronic Circuit: :Electronic Circuit: :Electronic Circuit: :Electronic Circuit: :Electronic Circuit: :Electronic Circuit: :Electronic Circuit: :Electronic Circuit: :Electronic Circuit: :Electronic Circuit: :Electronic Circuit: :Electronic Circuit: :Electronic Circuit: :Electronic Circuit: :Electronic Circuit: :Electronic Circuit: :Electronic Circuit: :Electronic Circuit: :Electronic Circuit: :Electronic Circuit: :Electronic Circuit: :Electronic Circuit: :Electronic Circuit: :Electronic Circuit: :Electronic Circuit: :Electronic Circuit: :Electronic Circuit: :Electronic Circuit: :Electronic Circuit:
    Edit: !11!!!!!111!!11!!1!!!11!!!11!!11!!!!!111!!11!!1!!!11!!!11!!11!!!!!111!!11!!1!!!11!!!11!!11!!!!!111!!11!!1!!!11!!!11!

I am really disapointed do find out that the Combustion engine for bc2 doesnt accept ic2 biogas. Is there maybe an addon that allows the combustion engine to accept biogas or maybe makes a totally diffrient engint that allows biogas and makes RF? :Bio Cell: