[1.6.4] Gregtech hardmode server

• It might take a few. 3-6 probably. 1-2 for each level. We could set a date and all join at spawn.

If you have never heard of the Farlands, you're missing out.

The farlands supports GregTech

• Nukes are disabled, so once we have the release day set, can we have a day of blowing up everyone's base (everyone does their own, but we go around watching it all happen)?

• made it : http://youtu.be/kwwztKqt2_M

but i believe i will not continue, it too much chaotic to record server play, or i record every thing, or might miss alot of stuff, what just happened, the classic two person on a shaft, retreating to recover , look to your companion and he is looking at you , and you see the famous creeper coming from his back...

it is not listed, as i need aproval for a full release, so is up to you all. just have fun ^^ .

Check my channel on YT for finished LPs (GT4 and GT5 ), and some stuff on 1.6.4
    I am realy not good with speech and english.

• made it : http://youtu.be/kwwztKqt2_M

but i believe i will not continue, it too much chaotic to record server play, or i record every thing, or might miss alot of stuff, what just happened, the classic two person on a shaft, retreating to recover , look to your companion and he is looking at you , and you see the famous creeper coming from his back...

it is not listed, as i need aproval for a full release, so is up to you all. just have fun ^^ .

You realise the restart will be fairly soon. We just need Thaumcraft and GT for worldgen (maybe PFAA).

Edit: And if anyone has the Thaumcraft beta.. feel free to give us a copy :D

• When he joined with me, he felt that the new server would come in weeks, or months. Sadly, he has abondoned me ;( I won't make any progress without a partner. On the new server, anyone want to partner?

• Official Post

I will :)

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Good. Me and UNG lived on an remote island. I would like to do it again.Would you care? And how about a third? Three is definably better than two.

• Official Post

Good. Me and UNG lived on an remote island. I would like to do it again.Would you care? And how about a third? Three is definably better than two.

Islands are cool

Chocohead will play on 1.7 kirara? Aw yiss.

8)

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• You realise the restart will be fairly soon.

"soon" can vary alot, maybe days, or more than you ever hoped for, i am quite "happy" with things as they are now (kirara are pretty hearthless at some points), we just, no more than a month had the final for 1.6, why not enjoy it and when the 1.7 is pretty stable, just think about doing it. Also that why is Beta SMP, but i am not afraid of making things short, the season of gregtech was just 10 episodes short.

When he joined with me, he felt that the new server would come in weeks, or months. Sadly, he has abondoned me ;( I won't make any progress without a partner. On the new server, anyone want to partner?

So it was you... i had no ideia, but i did warned you that i cant play much at time, i just have to finish the LP and will gain some spare time.

Check my channel on YT for finished LPs (GT4 and GT5 ), and some stuff on 1.6.4
    I am realy not good with speech and english.

• Well, if you do get some time, you can continue join us on the new server. I still think it will come within a week or two.

• I suspect Azanor would keep his Thaumcraft beta distros to people who aren't likely to redistribute on open forums, unfortunately. Besides, Thaumcraft releases (before version D) are usually as buggy as many other mods' betas (only to be expected with such a complex mod).

Also, what about 1.7 minetweaker and galacticraft?