Forum Tech Wish List

• Is there any tech that you really want on the forums? Post it here!

This forum seriously needs more pylons.

The IC2 forums could really use a lot more of [REDACTED], [DATA EXPUNGED] and ████████.

I'm in a so called "after-school". It's freaking fantastic and nowhere near as boring as normal school!

• Official Post

It needs space invaders to pass the time when no one talks

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Why am I even writing this? It should be able to read my thoughts and autowrite that.

The IC2 forums could really use a lot more of [REDACTED], [DATA EXPUNGED] and ████████.

I'm in a so called "after-school". It's freaking fantastic and nowhere near as boring as normal school!

• Like Sirus Kind would have suggested soon, a Chat Box with Space Invaders Integration and "Barbie and the magical Cloth Shop" -Nukes. And something like a like button. And a section for Roleplay so its not taking spcae in the offtopic section. Like Offtopic Offtopic. Also Excelbot should be banned because I am an evil demon only being to terrorize him.

• This forum seriously needs more pylons.

But this forum needs more minerals first... ;)

Would anyone like to try a Slowpoke Tail?! Only 1 Million Yen!

this isn't about arrogance or ego, I have a block that I put a lot of freaking work into

Every Mod Author, in existence. And yet, you STILL say otherwise.

• A mechanism that automatically redirects stupid post to an offtopic thread so that intelligent people can mock them.

Everyone in the world is playing The Game.
    As soon as you think about The Game, you lose The Game. Be advised that you cannot lose The Game more than once in an hour.
    Whenever you lose The Game, you must say "I lost The Game."
    Since, when you think about The Game, you lose The Game, by reading this, you have just lost the game and will continue to do so for the rest of your life. You're welcome.

Yes, I like Nintendo. What's it to you?

My posts will be very infrequent. Just so you know.

• A mechanism that automatically redirects stupid post to an offtopic thread so that intelligent people can mock them.

Isn't that allready happening at your post?

Also, spawn more Overlords, Or don't do that! Build a few more Supply Depots! There aren't any Protoss here! And no Zerg anyway! They only use Google Plus!

• We should have a "Lock out the moderators" button. DATA EXPUNGED

EDIT: Sirus, you're doing it all wrong, it's calledd [DATA EXPUNGED] and is placed in the middle of a sentence.

Edited 2 times, last by wasmic ().

• I have stated this before, a place to upload and view maps would be a benefit

You know, this is a "for fun" thread, right?