Ligtning Rodz!!!1!!

• IT WOULD BE SPER AWSME IF THErE IS LIGHT RODT THAT MAKEZT ENERGY FROM STORMZ AND IT WOULD BEE AWESOME AND GREAT BECAUSE TEKKIT HAS NO LIGHTNING INTEGRATION AT ALL THAT SUCKZ LIKE YOU SUKC IF YOU MKE NO LIGHHT RODZ U SUCK UR GAY!!!!1! ALSO I AM NOT JUST REALLY TROLLING AND TRYING TO GET ME BANNED I THINK IT'S A GOOD IDEA TO AD LIGHTNIGN RODZ TO TEKKIT INDUSTIAL!!

My Account was hacked. My Dog wrote this. Random little Kids somehow got access to my account. SirusKing hacked my account because he wants to know what happens if I get too many Infractions. I am doing really not funny trolling. I actually have a legit reason to do this.

EDIT: I don't have a Dog, sorry.

• Official Post

my finger slipped
    for some reason the remove warning button isn't working... woops lol
    should expire in an hour xD

• Official Post

Sirus dropped it

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Why did you say the T word?
    WHY?!

• "Does it look, like a stick?"

Would anyone like to try a Slowpoke Tail?! Only 1 Million Yen!

this isn't about arrogance or ego, I have a block that I put a lot of freaking work into

Every Mod Author, in existence. And yet, you STILL say otherwise.

• IT WOULD BE SPER AWSME IF THErE IS LIGHT RODT THAT MAKEZT ENERGY FROM STORMZ AND IT WOULD BEE AWESOME AND GREAT BECAUSE TEKKIT HAS NO LIGHTNING INTEGRATION AT ALL THAT SUCKZ LIKE YOU SUKC IF YOU MKE NO LIGHHT RODZ U SUCK UR GAY!!!!1! ALSO I AM NOT JUST REALLY TROLLING AND TRYING TO GET ME BANNED I THINK IT'S A GOOD IDEA TO AD LIGHTNIGN RODZ TO TEKKIT INDUSTIAL!!

My Account was hacked. My Dog wrote this. Random little Kids somehow got access to my account. SirusKing hacked my account because he wants to know what happens if I get too many Infractions. I am doing really not funny trolling. I actually have a legit reason to do this.

EDIT: I don't have a Dog, sorry.

I think you got double banned 'cause you said the T word and "Lightning Rod"
    If Sirus didn't ban you probably the Almighty Dragon Lord would've impaled you :P
    You're lucky.

• I think you got double banned 'cause you said the T word and "Lightning Rod"
    If Sirus didn't ban you probably the Almighty Dragon Lord would've impaled you :P
    You're lucky.

Lucky? I AM FUCKING BANNED! I CAN'T EVEN READ THE TWO PM'S I GOT ANYMORE! Of course, I can use Internet Assplorer to use this account.

• Lucky? I AM FUCKING BANNED! I CAN'T EVEN READ THE TWO PM'S I GOT ANYMORE! Of course, I can use Internet Assplorer to use this account.

Believe me, the Almighty Dragon Lord and Gregorius Techneticies (<- like that How do I spell that?!) would've IP-banned you and then impaled you.
    Basically you would be dead/permabanned

Greg: IP Bans are btw not as efficient as you think. Not everyone has a constant IP.

• The Internet Exploder thing, why dont you just log in as "Sinnaj63²" using your normal Browser? logging out is easy, just click the X on the top right Corner of the Screen, and then reopen the Browser.

I would do so, but it seems like that is not possible when being banned. Or my Standard Browser is incapable of Logout.

• Official Post

I only banned for one hour as a joke, but the ban derped out and become both permanent and unremovable. I will ask imer to remove that one :P