Ligtning Rodz!!!1!!

• I only banned for one hour as a joke, but the ban derped out and become both permanent and unremovable. I will ask imer to remove that one :P

"Then SirusKing realized that the Spambot's had taken Immer. And then disapeared deep into the Kitchen Sink of RP they came from again. He asked himself what to do now. The Stankey realized that this was getting out of Hand, and pressed AltF untill anythin was shut down."

• lets discuss tekkit now!

what do you thing about addition of lightning rods to tekkit (as part of soul shards!)

jokemodeoff

what about new multiblock reactor and energynet rework? do you need any help with logic\code?

• Sorry, but you cannot ban me. :P

D:

Obviously the IC2 Developer title has +100 Defense against Two handed weapons >.>

• Aren't Banhammers one-handed?

Not lightening rod based banhammers.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• I'm missing all the moderation fun :(
    Uh, its a bit silly that moderators cant revogate bans from themselves. Thats why i avoid playing with the banhammer. I wouldnt like anyone haunting me for accidentally banning him/her.

Imer/Player, i suppose there is a higher level of moderation, can i has it?

• I'm missing all the moderation fun :(
    Uh, its a bit silly that moderators cant revogate bans from themselves. Thats why i avoid playing with the banhammer. I wouldnt like anyone haunting me for accidentally banning him/her.

Imer/Player, i suppose there is a higher level of moderation, can i has it?

I guess the only higher rank is "Tester" or "Developer" :P