[Port][1.7.10] IC2 Classic by Immibis - now 1.7.10

• Is there an API source for that? Need that to make some machines compatible with IC2 Classic power. And: does this mod have a different modid than Industrialcraft2 Exp?

• ive notived that miners are bugged. they wont input anything into chests(they'll just spit it out, even if there is a chest next to it) and sometimes it doesnt even mine.

• Please can you add region checks for each item. Things like Dynamite bypass worldguard protection. I cant seem to find any way to disable them within spawn protection.

• Official Post

Some people are now getting random Client Crashes when they try to use the search feature while in Creative Mode.
    I have managed to access the crash report for this and am posting the full report here.

http://pastebin.com/Rn8cZWmV

You want this thread. (Not Exactly an Addon)IC2 Classic Experimental (MC 1.6.4 & MC 1.7.10)

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Hey! This mod is fantastic, but ever since we added it to our pack it's been crashing a bit.
    We transferred over from IC2 Exp., and I'm not 100% sure that it's due to this, but it looks like it.
    Also, the latest Compat mod doesn't work, we tried it and it doesnt let us load.
    Here's the Crash Logs. It could be from a corrupted chunk issue, but when we re-enter the chunks it's fine.

• Hello!
    So, recently, after diagnosing the issue, it seems that on our server the Generators (Generator, Geothermal Gen, Solar, Wind etc) are causing issues with the server.
    It seems that whenever we unload/load the chunks these are in the server crashes. Im not completely sure that's the cause, as others have been online and in those chunks when one of us left them.
    Any help would be amazing.

• Hey, so recently I've had crashes with Generators. Geothermal, Solar, Wind, Generator etc. - The server crashes after these are loaded/unloaded by any player. The Crash Reports showed the locations of the generators, what type etc - there's not much else to say but ask for help?

• Official Post

Im getting an error with IC2 Classic. Running on Tekkit Legends. Any ideas on how to fix this, This is the server crash log.

http://pastebin.com/eY3ghCAw

Nuclear Control compatibility bug: https://github.com/xbony2/Nuclear-Control/issues/132

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Hi, I've been directed here to report a bug for Icc. Sorry if it's the wrong place but this it where I've been sent :P

The bug is that the Wind Mill randomly turns into a Genrator with no interaction with it. I noticed the genrator is facing (almost) always face down.

I'm using it in the Tekkit Legends modpack, no additional mods.

• Hi, I've been directed here to report a bug for Icc. Sorry if it's the wrong place but this it where I've been sent :P

The bug is that the Wind Mill randomly turns into a Genrator with no interaction with it. I noticed the genrator is facing (almost) always face down.

I'm using it in the Tekkit Legends modpack, no additional mods.

Well you are at the wrong IC2 Classic... Tekkit legends is with my version... And what you are discribing is that the Generator is overpowered...
    Thats causing it... Simply go a little bit lower or place a couple blocks near the generators so that they do not produce so much power...

• Well you are at the wrong IC2 Classic... Tekkit legends is with my version... And what you are discribing is that the Generator is overpowered...
    Thats causing it... Simply go a little bit lower or place a couple blocks near the generators so that they do not produce so much power...

Sooooo, it's not a bug?.
    I'm no expert with that but, any suggestions how much and where should I place the extra blocks?
    I also have the windmill tower of 4 mills in a + shape with the top mill at 181 height if I'm not mistaken and bottom at 165, and 4 blocks; 20 in total block above it all as suggested on one post I've seen. And also on that tower the generator happenes to apear. Dunno if it means anything but maybe worth mentioning.

• Its a RNG Thing. If its storming and the wind Speed is to high it will cause the generator (windmill) turn back into a fuel generator... And it will spawn iron ingots... (Its a 5000 to 1 Chance)... Its only happening if you are having a to high wind speed...
    The middle ones do not get it because they have enough blocks covered that they will not reach that max so easy...