Development team. Please read!

• Why would you need the source code? I don't recommend using it at all, only the API (if needed).

As they say, "Why reinvent the wheel when it is already done for you?". So. This code is needed to ensure that would be easier to implement many of the subtleties mod. This source code IC2 and GT in very many points will accelerate and simplify development. In the case of transferring a copy of the source code, I undertake not to distribute it under any circumstances, since it does not make any sense. My interest is only to accelerate the development process.

• Actually using IC2 code is more trouble than it's worth, as people who have actually seen the source code have already pointed out to you.

For me it is not so much the problem as well as its solution, such as the source code for speed up the development process, and of course the development team IC2 Andes GT will not be forgotten, received special thanks at the release of the project.

• Official Post

Can't you just use your own code? It will be much much quicker to do so then try and make sense of anyone elses :P

• Overall - I can use my code. But again, I repeat, the source code for IC2 and HT at a great pace would increase the progress of project development. As well, we have some budget, in the amount of a certain amount, which could be passed after some reward if you help me with this.

• Official Post

Can't you just use your own code? It will be much much quicker to do so then try and make sense of anyone elses :P

Even more considering IC² "messy code".

@above: I don't think money is the problem.
    What functioning parts of the code you need? Machines, energy network, crops, armor, tools, etc?

• Even more considering IC² "messy code".

@above: I don't think money is the problem.
    What functioning parts of the code you need? Machines, energy network, crops, armor, tools, etc?

All together. Excuse me, maybe it's all a whole looks very spontaneous and brazenly, but .. it will really help.

• I intend to create a number of new industrial plants, on which it will be possible to produce special materials that will be needed to change the race player, during an operation on it.

Is there a good reason why you can't simply add crops to IC2 using it's API? Re-creating the whole crop system doesn't seem very useful to me.

• In this situation it is more important for me.

So you say but without seeing an explanation why exactly do you need the source code itself and can't just use IC2 to add crops I still see no valid reason for you to requesting it.

So, again, explain us why do you absolutely need to get the source code and can't be using API/writing your own. Having been a programmer for about 15 years now I've rarely seen cosed code that hasn't been written with the intention of being reused somewhere else to be something one would want to base their stuff off from.

• Official Post

One of the people who reported this Thread said there were Russian Modders of other Games, which made a compilation Pack using the Source of other Mods directly and then copying those Mods 1:1 and selling the result. And it looks really like this is going to happen in that case.

tl;dr , no cookies source code for you?
    Even though i'm not the one who has the rights within IC² code, i'd say no in that case.

• Official Post

No valid reason has been given for use of the source code and there really shouldn't be use of it anyway.
    Thread closed.